mouzeuni

Nov 1, 2019
Well I don't know which update did it. But the Flora no longer complains about being overworked every 15th disassembly. That by itself is a gigantic massive quality of life booster.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
Well I don't know which update did it. But the Flora no longer complains about being overworked every 15th disassembly. That by itself is a gigantic massive quality of life booster.
She can only do 14 disassemblies per day, until you get to day 51 when events get turned off (like the overworked bit). I assume you're to that point.

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Even on previous versions. There was kinda tutorial off on game+ , but game will bug out if you go to private mansion on day one. I skipped since 1.0.8.0. Donno how game behaves now on 1.1.8.0 and 1.2.0.0.

I'll check it later today mayhaps.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I did another localization pass on the script. Now has Less engrish.
Edit: Now Different versions for 1.x and 2.x. (Remove the extra text in the file name when placing in your folder.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy

Last edited:

Azain

Mar 25, 2017
Once i got over the first hurdle i quite enjoyed this game. Love these little games where you can improve traits over and over, makes it especially fun if there's no sensible limit. I remember you could do the same in breeding season and get creatures that ejaculated mountains of gold.

rarbs

Apr 25, 2018
Found dev post from 25 July about new game and DLC. (Google translation)

ProjectRPG concept art + DLC
It seems that there will be some changes due to the official release, new projects, and the progress of DLC.
- The previous version files and special slave code will be removed in line with the official release of MonsterBlackMarket. (Fantia, Fanbox)
- Plan benefits for new projects will be available.
However, we are currently planning to finish the DLC work first and start a new project in earnest.
Instead, I will continue to post new projects and DLC progress.

[New project concept art]
A turn-based RPG with a darkest dungeon motif, it is a game in which you receive monster seeds, conceive babies, and use them to develop your base.
Babies are used as a very valuable resource.
[DLC Additional Content]
Two NPCs will be added to the DLC. Each NPC will have the following functions.
Barbara - Dwarf race, room enhancement and corruption related facilities can be constructed
Rene - Succubus race, Slave Resurrection, Tentacle Creatures

Edit: Added new information about upcoming DLC.

Two Unique slaves will be added to the DLC. They complete list of unique slaves for each race (8 in total).
Anna - Hitsuji race (Sheep)
Nero - Neko race (Cat)
so just to be clear, the DLC planned content announced in 2 different posts will be a single dlc that hasn't been released, right?

Reactions: GEDEFL

MSGTNP

Feb 5, 2020
How do you max out the NPC's likeability/affinity?
(Yes, I did use the search function first)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Click on the Heart Icons of each girl (as long as they display a number)... those fulfilled are Darkened out.
If there is only a Pink Heart Icon without numbers you already fulfilled all of her requests

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes