Apr 24, 2019
new changelog
v1.2.0.0

1. Fixed screen reduction range
2. Add bestiality and childbirth to customer preferences
3. Add Tutorial Skip On/Off function to options
4. Add Fairy Line On/Off function to options
5. Added keyboard screen movement speed to options
6. Favorites have been fixed so that they cannot be sold or dismantled.
7. Automatically achieve the achievement "Gold Minus for the first time" on MASTER difficulty
8. Fixed Karen's pubic hair display
9. Fixed an issue where you could not drag if you died during childbirth
10. Fixed an issue where Niel crafting could be obtained before completion
11. Add Flora glasses On/Off function
Is there a new update?

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Is there a new update?
yes there is a new update, though don't think OP has first page updated yet. Not liking it too much. Besides fixing the exploit with neil's dna that I liked :devilish::devilish: there's a huge pause now when giving slaves lots of milk. Also most values are now capped at 9999 with a few exceptions. The skipping of the tutorial is nice, but it prevents you from naming your public estate, though you can still name the private one. Also, skipping the tutorial doesn't change the event configured limits. IE, turning off the turtorial doesn't let you build your first preggo bar until you get your first slave pregnant. You, likewise, cannot build the milking room until after that first slave gives birth. Same with the morgue. One thing I do like, however, if the turning off of most word popups when giving milk, depravity, etc. It now shows an icon. Also you can zoom out much further now.

One other thing I noticed with the max stats, I used to be able to give my slaves 18000+ milks and it would show that I did this, now when trying to give them that many, it only shows that I gave about 500 or so. With the stats capped like they are, I can't tell if the slaves are getting the benefit of the extra milks or not.

overall, the pausing with the milk is my biggest gripe as it actually freezes the complete UI while calculating the upgrade.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
yes there is a new update, though don't think OP has first page updated yet. Not liking it too much. Besides fixing the exploit with neil's dna that I liked :devilish::devilish: there's a huge pause now when giving slaves lots of milk. Also most values are now capped at 9999 with a few exceptions. The skipping of the tutorial is nice, but it prevents you from naming your public estate, though you can still name the private one. Also, skipping the tutorial doesn't change the event configured limits. IE, turning off the turtorial doesn't let you build your first preggo bar until you get your first slave pregnant. You, likewise, cannot build the milking room until after that first slave gives birth. Same with the morgue. One thing I do like, however, if the turning off of most word popups when giving milk, depravity, etc. It now shows an icon. Also you can zoom out much further now.

One other thing I noticed with the max stats, I used to be able to give my slaves 18000+ milks and it would show that I did this, now when trying to give them that many, it only shows that I gave about 500 or so. With the stats capped like they are, I can't tell if the slaves are getting the benefit of the extra milks or not.

overall, the pausing with the milk is my biggest gripe as it actually freezes the complete UI while calculating the upgrade.
does the same uncensor patch still work?

Edit: Nope, there is a new one, but I found it on their twitter.

Last edited:

PJ597

Apr 24, 2019

Do you have the new version?

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
MonsterBlackMarket-1.2.0.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Jul 3, 2022
Just Ver.1.2.0.0 direct link =>

v1.2.0.0
1. Fixed screen reduction range
2. Add bestiality and childbirth to customer preferences
3. Add Tutorial Skip On/Off function to options
4. Add Fairy Line On/Off function to options
5. Added keyboard screen movement speed to options
6. Favorites have been fixed so that they cannot be sold or dismantled.
7. Automatically achieve the achievement "Gold Minus for the first time" on MASTER difficulty
8. Fixed Karen's pubic hair display
9. Fixed an issue where you could not drag if you died during childbirth
10. Fixed an issue where Niel crafting could be obtained before completion
11. Add Flora glasses On/Off function
You can download it again on DLsite.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
Anyone else having issues with the slave not decomposing in a room with the new version? 2 full days and the slave hasn't even started to fade.

technomage

Sep 19, 2018
No, and I tested it on a save after day 50
yeah mine is on a fresh game, day 7, tutorial off. Moved the slave from the morgue as I had in previous games, and 2 days later still just as freshly dead as it was when I put it in the morgue. Guess I will restart again with tutorial on as see if it works then. Besides, I like naming my public estate, and if you turn the tutorial off, you can't.

4.40 star(s) 101 Votes