BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Pixies not working is because of mod pixies in private. Turn it off.
Also I highly encourage new people to use search. This has been answered 6000 times.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
So, I did an experiment. Took everybody out of the brothel, and operated just my monster-breeding operation.
2 goblin breeding rooms, 2 orc breeding rooms, 2 werewolf breeding rooms, one minotaur breeding room. And also a salamander breeding room, which gave me 2 salamanders to sell and 2 to deliver.
All the monsters bred for maximum conception chance and minimum sex time. Slaves being descendants of special sheep (for maximum automation) or special dwarf (legacy).
My revenues were 20802 gold that day, with ~1100 spent on monster and slave maintenance (most of them being unproductive, with the breeding operation run on slaves and monsters with maintenance of 5 gold).
That is enough to win the game without relying on brothel money. In that playthrough (on Normal difficulty, while keeping a minimalistic brothel for breeding purposes) I had 580 000+ gold in the end. Even after all the upgrades done to please Barbara the Blacksmith.

How much money are people here usually earning with their brothels?
To answer my own question, I did a run that relied primarily on brothel income, and it's about 10 times more lucrative. I sold the minimum amount of monsters to satisfy Amelia the slave trader, and did not sell any children from the brothel. That required some creative brothel setup to avoid having excess children (since only about 10 can be butchered each day). Most slaves working in the brothel were children of human special slave.
I ended the 50-day period with over 4 million money, income of about 200 000 gold per day (with ~1200 spent on maintenance), and about 47 slaves working in the brothel.

Considering the number of slaves and monsters involved in breeding, the brothel was about 3 times as big, which suggests an income of 68 000 gold for a brothel of equivalent size to the breeding setup. I guess it's mostly the power of special slave's popularity that makes the difference.

Psychologically, brothel is easier to scale, because it has less footprint (about 1 square per slave, compared to 3 squares per slave or monster in the monster-breeding setup.).

Bonepool

Jul 14, 2022
Yes. You'll need to buy a private estate (in the bottom-middle of the screen), then you can transfer slave girls there and breed them personally.
If you max out the colleagues' affection, you can also brainwash them to come to your estate so that you can breed them too.

And in Complex Breeding, selling slave milk would be a major source of income. In fact, you'll be mostly breeding slaves, not monsters.
I think it's the slave merchant who is making big money from selling monsters, given how much she asks for the monsters she brings you.
thanks and now the main menu doesnt show anything i just hear the music

Bonepool

Jul 14, 2022
thanks and now the main menu doesnt show anything i just hear the music
apperently it didnt like being inside a folder on my desktop because when i took the game folder out of the other folder and put it straight onto my desktop the main menu came back

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
View attachment 3296105 how can i breed a human bady child with this trait?
Hover the mouse cursor over the trait. A detailed description will appear, which includes the conditions of this trait appearing.

apperently it didnt like being inside a folder on my desktop because when i took the game folder out of the other folder and put it straight onto my desktop the main menu came back
They say the game doesn't like being too deep inside the directory structure. Desktop's real location is quite deep in the directory structure.

swedishOtter

Aug 18, 2022
My first post after lurking for some time. I decided to give modding a try and realized i could do some silly stuff like giving the player every building.
1706294542634.png 1706294504707.png

Anyway i was wondering if anyone knew about the secret vanilla cheat menu. I found it with a game inspector mod and i was able to automatically enable it like so.
1706294978485.png
it looks like this. has someone made a mod to enable this before or should i post my own?
1706295043515.png

Last edited:

Bennsen

Jun 16, 2017
When I have CB and CB for dummies activated the tutorial is switching off and cannot be turned on again. Besides that I cannot upgrade any room. Maybe other malfunctions I did not reveal yet. Anyone knows what I am doing wrong?

Elok_BRUH

Jan 26, 2024
I cant figure out what I'm doing wrong I put BepInEx_b670_MBM_v20160_mods_v13 in the MonsterBlackMarket_Data folder and I just cant seem to get any mods to work. I must be doing something wrong if anyone can tell me in detail of what I might be doing wrong please tell me.

Edit: still clueless, but thanks for the effort flannan.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 102 Votes