Mod Cheat Mod Unity Completed Monster Black Market - Cure Venereal Disease Mod

SoapBoxHero

Nov 26, 2017
Overview:
Mod to prevent venereal disease in Monster Black Market​

Updated: 8/6/22
Game/Creator: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v1-0-6-5-team-apple-pie.124772/
Modder: SoapBoxHero
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.0.6.5
Language: English/Japanese

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Last edited:

CulCol

Jul 29, 2020
Overview:
Mod to prevent venereal disease in Monster Black Market​

Updated: 8/6/22
Game/Creator: https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-black-market-v1-0-6-5-team-apple-pie.124772/
Modder: SoapBoxHero
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.0.6.5
Language: English/Japanese

Features:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: MEGA
Thanks, now I don't have to waste so much cash on condoms and can safely breed new monster girls

Reactions: HumanNPSee

zokuakuable

Jul 10, 2019
DON'T WORK IN 1.1.1.1 GAME
It works on all versions of the game. I had some trouble at fist, but here is what I did. Use Bepinex build 574 it does not work on the latest version of Bepinex for some reason. Run the game first, then exit and check the LogOutput text file to make sure it load all the necessary files. Put the plugin in BepinEx/plugins, run the game again then exit and check the LogOutput file again to make sure it loaded the plugin. One thing to keep in mind is that it does not prevent venereal disease, it cures it automatically after a certain amount of time, and if you build more rooms and add more girls you need to exit the game after saving at start it again otherwise those girls won't be added to the automatic cure list.

JaegerNimrod

May 24, 2018
Doesn't work for the latest BepInEx build. Works for build #574, though. #649 won't recognize the plugin and says there are 0 to load.

SoapBoxHero

Nov 26, 2017
It works on all versions of the game. I had some trouble at fist, but here is what I did. Use Bepinex build 574 it does not work on the latest version of Bepinex for some reason. Run the game first, then exit and check the LogOutput text file to make sure it load all the necessary files. Put the plugin in BepinEx/plugins, run the game again then exit and check the LogOutput file again to make sure it loaded the plugin. One thing to keep in mind is that it does not prevent venereal disease, it cures it automatically after a certain amount of time, and if you build more rooms and add more girls you need to exit the game after saving at start it again otherwise those girls won't be added to the automatic cure list.
That's interesting, so new girls aren't cured. I'll take a look at fixing this.

zokuakuable

Jul 10, 2019
That's interesting, so new girls aren't cured. I'll take a look at fixing this.
Yeah, some girls I added died so I figured you had to restart the plugin when new girls are added, but I'm not 100% sure on this since I just made it a habit since then to restart the game every time I added new girls.

JaegerNimrod

May 24, 2018
Request: since this mod eliminates the only way to get "Venereal disease DNA" could you also have the mod add some (99?) of that item to the player's inventory? The alchemist NPC requires the creation of a potion that utilizes it to unlock her scene.

SoapBoxHero

Nov 26, 2017
Request: since this mod eliminates the only way to get "Venereal disease DNA" could you also have the mod add some (99?) of that item to the player's inventory? The alchemist NPC requires the creation of a potion that utilizes it to unlock her scene.
In the next version I'll add a way to mark specific units to be excluded based on their name. Hopefully that works more intuitively.

Reactions: JaegerNimrod

subsub2010

Jun 12, 2019
I DLed the expanded version that includes the other DLLs. Is there a way to be able to tell if it's going to cure the VD? Or does the VD go away without any hoohah?

MonMike

Nov 24, 2022
hmm...I've got v1.2.10 and tried using BepInEx #574 then checked the outputLog and it said 0 plugins found

cloopmec

Feb 16, 2019
When ever i use the cheat on latest game my slave always tired after 1 mating and after that she will die. Did i do it wrong? Can someone give tutorial?