Mod Ren'Py Monster College Walkthrough Mod + Gallery Unlocker [v0.8.5] [zinacke]

Horny GhostlyYami

May 13, 2024
you are a life saver. Thx for the mod
Hi, I'm new to the this website, what do they mean by having 3 posts? Can comments be counted or is it entirely different? Also, can u see my replies, either yes or no, what do they mean by "Your messages will not be seen by anyone until approved by staff. Many words are also blocked due to common usage in spam messages. This also affects signatures, profile posts and profile information. Profile posts do not count towards your 3 minimum posts"?!!?? Plz do tell and clarify if u see this.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i have this error when launching the game , any help? what should i delete of the 2?tried without mod and game launches fine...so it's somethng about the mod
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/tl/CUSTOM/script/cap_07/cap_07_sc_02A - Anne Rachel Sofia Nina Cortile.rpy", line 2946, in script
    old "Inventa una bugia"
Exception: A translation for "Inventa una bugia" already exists at game/tl/CUSTOM/script/cap_07/cap_07_sc_02 - Anne Rachel Sofia Nina Cortile.rpy:3188.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tl/CUSTOM/script/cap_07/cap_07_sc_02A - Anne Rachel Sofia Nina Cortile.rpy", line 2946, in script
    old "Inventa una bugia"
  File "D:\Giochi VN\MonsterCollege-0.5.8-win\MonsterCollege-0.5.8-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2630, in execute
    renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
  File "D:\Giochi VN\MonsterCollege-0.5.8-win\MonsterCollege-0.5.8-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 556, in add_string_translation
    stl.add(old, new, newloc)
  File "D:\Giochi VN\MonsterCollege-0.5.8-win\MonsterCollege-0.5.8-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 496, in add
    raise Exception("A translation for \"{}\" already exists at {}:{}.".format(
Exception: A translation for "Inventa una bugia" already exists at game/tl/CUSTOM/script/cap_07/cap_07_sc_02 - Anne Rachel Sofia Nina Cortile.rpy:3188.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Mon May 13 08:25:28 2024
[/CODE]
any help?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
WELL i hope there ewill be no launching issues this time around..no one even tried to help me with it last time , so i didn't played last update...fingers crossed , i really like this VN

Harliqyn

Oct 3, 2017
I have learned that if you are having startup issues, hold down shift and open the application. It will open a renpy menu, and make sure everything is good. Usually a enabled controller issue, so disable that, hit quit, reopen. Should fix it.

Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
does the gallery unlocker still work or should we wait for the full update of the mod
(also appreciate the work no rush or anything just a curious question)

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
does the gallery unlocker still work or should we wait for the full update of the mod
(also appreciate the work no rush or anything just a curious question)
It should work, if you still want the new content without the mod AND with the gallery unlocker then just add the file "screens.rpy" from the mod to the game folder of the game

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
i have this error when launching the game , any help? what should i delete of the 2?tried without mod and game launches fine...so it's somethng about the mod
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    old "Inventa una bugia"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    old "Inventa una bugia"
  File "D:\Giochi VN\MonsterCollege-0.5.8-win\MonsterCollege-0.5.8-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2630, in execute
    renpy.translation.add_string_translation(self.language, self.old, self.new, newloc)
  File "D:\Giochi VN\MonsterCollege-0.5.8-win\MonsterCollege-0.5.8-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 556, in add_string_translation
    stl.add(old, new, newloc)
  File "D:\Giochi VN\MonsterCollege-0.5.8-win\MonsterCollege-0.5.8-win\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 496, in add
    raise Exception("A translation for \"{}\" already exists at {}:{}.".format(

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.1.24030407
Mon May 13 08:25:28 2024
[/CODE]
My mod does not contain the "custom" folder, so i don't know how that is possible, must be a error made by the developper

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020

Overview:
A walkthrough mod that show variables in choices and advice the best one, and a gallery unlocker to see all the scenes​

Updated: 31/05/2023
Game/Creator: Monster College /
Modder: zinacke
Mod Version: v0.8.4
Game Version: v0.8.4
Language: English/Italian

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Download:

View attachment 2980271 View attachment 2980273 View attachment 2980279
Updated for 0.8.4!

Shandy

Jan 20, 2018
Huh. Well, the mod is working fine for me, but I got to the point where it says, "Mod note: Choose whatever you prefer, you don't need any mod for this." Except that, "Would you like to join my harem?" is greyed out, so I'd beg to differ.

zinacke

Modder
Feb 13, 2020
Huh. Well, the mod is working fine for me, but I got to the point where it says, "Mod note: Choose whatever you prefer, you don't need any mod for this." Except that, "Would you like to join my harem?" is greyed out, so I'd beg to differ.
The note was only here to tell you that you are free to choose, if it’s greyed out then it means you did not made the right choice before. But I can still change the code so you can always choose the harem path no matter the previous choices

Reactions: Blossop