VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Monster Girl Breeder [Final] [Norn/Miel]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spacezombie

This is just a souless passionless game.

The story has no worldbuilding or anything, it is just you are summoned to this fantasy world village to fuck us, because there was a war and now there is a barrier and no males are here anymore. The first question I had why are so many races in a single village? The high-elf says she is noble so that means there is a political system, is there discrimiation? why is a noble in a village and not in a big city or castle?

But here is no worldbuilding, just cliche fantasy types with no personality or thought behind them, high-elf are normally noble so she was normal, orges are normally agressive so she is a bit aggressive, dwarfs are often inventors so draw googles on her.

The worst part is that everyone even looks boring they all look the same and not like fantasy creatures, they look like cosplayers.

The dialoque is just boring and meaningless.

The sex scenes look boring and lifeless.

I hate this game, because it was cleary made with no passion or thought behind it.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

trutru

I have overall good impressions of the game, there is no convoluted story element that sometimes throw off the pacing in this type of games. The girls are cute and the style is a change from the western 3d style, though frankly I like both. However there should be more illustrations, at some points scenes just feel weird when there is just the text and a background.