[R>Artist 2D] [R>Writer] Paid Monster girl care game [closed]

golrim

Aug 17, 2020
UPDATE:

I haven't gotten any progress done with the demo, and my irl job has been more demanding of my time. I'm scraping the orginal game I had planned on making and focusing on something more do-able myself.

QUICK NOTE:

This post asks for a lot but I do not expect most of it. I don’t want to create a different posts every time I need help so I’m only going to stick to this one post and update it when necessary. I am working with a budget and simply want to see if people want me to keep tabs on them when the time comes to hire them for a job.

Request Details

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Houtamelo

Raoul_Duke

Apr 12, 2022
Do you have examples of the kind of art style you’re looking for with the characters? ‘Anime style’ can mean a lot of different things to different people.

golrim

Aug 17, 2020
Do you have examples of the kind of art style you’re looking for with the characters? ‘Anime style’ can mean a lot of different things to different people.
I'm currently working on character concept art for the artists to use, but yes I fully understand what you mean. Even when I provide the concept art it will not be the ideal style, but in general I'm not looking for something between Price for Freedom and Monster Girl Dreams. Neither is good or bad but rather the difference in western cartoon style vs japan anime style.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Not because of art but putting this thread on watch because game concept sounds interesting.

Apr 4, 2022
I am a writer ( mostly write erotic fictions on demand) and currently learning renpy. If you are interested you can contact me on here or on discord wildest_fantasies#2358

vegetableman

May 10, 2017
Ae you still looking for a background artist? I have plenty of experience in this area. Already contacted you on discord (vegetableman#4199)