Others - Completed - Monster Girl Club Bifrost [v1.15c] [Midnight Pleasure/Remtairy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Secretly_Mr_K

[Version: v1.15c]
    Final Score: 4,5/5
    1. Story: I don't believe that the game have a wonderful story, but It's better than most of the other eroges I played before. There are lots of endings and interactions with the girls. (4/5)
    2. Originality: You are litterally a pimp. It's not the most original, but also not the most common (4/5)
    3. Sound: There is a music, lewd noises. (4/5)
    4. Playability: It's easy to play, and difficult to master. This one really should be called a game. (5/5)
    5. Performance & Bugs: Perfect, no problem at all. (5/5)
    6. +18: The art is really good. There is no animation, but a lot of variations. (5/5)
    7. Amount of content: Clearly a well developed game. You can easily play this for a great amount of time since the gameplay adds a lot of replayability. (5/5)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Yamerooo

Im Addicted to this game, everything about it feels so nice. endless mode feels so fun too, 1209301249 different endings, a lot of CGs and playstyles to a management game, gorgeous art (not some AI bullsh*). im looking foward to see what the studio puts out next.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Ficohot

Its the best management game I never played.

Its first and foremost a management game. However, that seems to be fairly easy to ignore and just play the game. But the art is unique, the story quite funny and the, while I just said you could probably ignore the management system, its actually quite fun.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Krummeiche

If you like management games that take you straight to the fun part, this is the game for you. The art is nice and the story is straight forward. Thanks to NG+, the game is also replayable a couple of times. Absolutely recommended!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

f1995user

One of the few games here which I truly enjoyed. Engaging, not trivial at the start, lots of content and kinks. Dialogues are not as endless as in other games. However, might be grindy to get all the endings. Hopefully there is a sequel.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Olimpus6666

I am a type of player, who is very difficult to maintain so that he doesn't get fatigued with the game, but this game took me to the end

The arts of "monsters" are colorful and cute, all girls are different and full of personality because of this I want to look for all of them and start a second playthru of the game.

The music is very peaceful and fits the game well.

Game is like chess witch economy system every upgrade have impact on gameplay and because of the turn base system every time you need to chose wisely, to meet the quota :D. Game have interesting evolution mechanic of monster girls

I only can give 4 or 5 star but in my opinion game is deserving of 4,5
  7. 5.00 star(s)

BigChungas

Very Good (tea for two man heavy starts dancing)
    I very much enjoy this game i would in fact give it an i enjoy. The management aspects are really well done. the endings are nice. the story is interesting. The progression mechanics inspire many playthroughs. Wish they would either make another on or add on an extensive expansion level dlc.
    As have said
    i enjoy.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Gabn05

Thisn game was wuite good.

The game has a nice system. Like gameplay wise; each customer has a preffered type of skill, whenever obedience, lewness or technique. Additionally they have kinks, like being reptilian, of big breasted, etc. This gives a lot of play, when it comes to training the moster girls. Also deciding which monster girls to buy.

There are also, "altered stated" like stds, which requires you to think what to do. Some moster girls taki it better than others and so on.

I also like skills, since some of the girls that may not be that good, became absolute characters when unlocking some of their skills. For example the fairy, at first she may seem not that good, but when reaching lewdness 3, well things happen. Also the personalitites which allow some stats to grow more than others.

The story was good, short but good. We got a glimpse at what happen to Milia. And the Baron is a pices of shit, but it has a sweet ending.

My only complai in the categorys. Like there is avian category, the reptilian, etc. Which gives the feel that there are multiple moster girls per each one of them. Yet that is not the case. It has me expecting more types, but there were none. That is my only complain about the game. For everything else fantastic game. For example divine and avian, are only angel and harpy.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

Ecchi-san

PROS:
    - Game mechanics from Yakuza series - hostess mini-game;
    - Nice visuals;
    - Somewhat balanced game progress;
    - Nice variety of female types;

CONS:
    - Special items are not necessary but still there for some reason;
    - Low variety of sex scenes in terms of each one girl separately;
    - Lack of variety between girls of one type;
  10. 5.00 star(s)

awus666

The first time I tried it, I couldn't play it. It felt a bit wrong and unnerving.
    Few months later, decided to give it another try. LOVED IT

Aside from the high quantity of lewd, the gameplay mechanics have a certain complexity and enjoyable approach. You really get into it and have to plan your steps carefully, specially at first.
    As a pleasant turn, the characters can develop affection and their dialogues completely change. The trainings not only grow stats, but they also bring other types of training and so on...

The artstyle is fantastic, great music and an extremely well crafted game all around. I would only wish for a part 2, that's my only complain. I'm probably going to start it all over again
  11. 5.00 star(s)

ZerosGero

Pro
    You decide, if the Story ends abruptly by not meeting weekly Criteria, the path you choose for each Character, how far you go in their respective Paths by Affection levels, who you want to end the Game with.
    Harem is optional.
    Characters are optional.
    Individual Characters and respective Stories, yet Mechanic-wise intertwined.
    Almost completely free how you want to play the Game (Weekly Criteria).
    You can be just a Brothel Owner or a Romantic, the Game has 4 Endings.
    Tags say what you can expect.
    Unlockables after first Game through, depending on Points, what and how much you can unlock.
    Consistent Artwork.

Cons
    Honestly you can expect what you read and see by the Screenshots, everything else would be personal reference at this point.

Recommend, if you like Brothel-Management Games, Monster Girls, seek Eastern Games

1st Playthrough roughly 8-10 Hours

5/5
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 6577935

This is the perfect title when considering any of the genres that mix H-scenes with gameplay elements.

It's not the best ever. You can find better sexual content or a more satisfying game loop in other games, but the thing is that, what's delivered here is incredibly balanced.

The monster girls have some personality and interact with the MC. It's possible to actually have a favorite and train/customize them. It's the exact same freedom you have in MGQ Paradox, although the scale is vastly different.

The difficulty is just right (Normal/Hard). I never felt overwhelmed, and once things get easier you can spend your money customizing the monster girls and the club.

You are always looking forward to something. This is the most important thing, and what makes you enjoy the game. Whether it's training a monster girl to meet a requirement, paying your debt, clearing an achievement or building something new, you always feel like you are progressing . Not many games get this right.

New game plus didn't feel like a chore. I can't emphasize this enough, It's incredibly rare for me to be interested in this particular mode (Black Souls would be an exception, for instance). In Bifrost, I wanted to see and play more.

Finally when it comes to duration, the amount of content, and the price (bang for your buck), everything is well within reason. Bifrost doesn't get boring, offers more than enough, and the investment is adequate.

There's a reason why this game is so well rated, and the chances you don't like it are there, but are probably minimal.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

WombatKing

TLDR Animations, game pace, its just well done in general.
    Most of the time you hear about something being great or amazing no a dats and its way off base. Paid Ad or w/e
    But this right here? Its worth the hype and then some.
    This is an almost 5 star game where ever you look, play it and it speaks for itself. The only reviews that are negative just didn't know what they were in for and don't like monster management games.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Rajat Saigal

An actually enjoyable trait management game with hot, hot sexual slavery. Most trainers are too lovey dovey for my taste, this has those options, but also a good amount of variety. I actually got this working on a steam deck, and it worked like a charm.
  15. 5.00 star(s)

Faded_Silence

Enjoyed the leveling of each type of monster, also liked the replay ability with unlocks. They did a good job with the personality's and ways to train each girl, I didn't find it to difficult or discouraging but plenty of fun times to be had.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Krusher87

TL;DR: High quality but generic art, fun gameplay that you need to probably pick a higher difficulty to have any challenge, very tame with minimal extreme fetishes, simple story, and likable monster girls. Definitely one of my favorite games on this site.

Gameplay: It’s a fun time and if you don’t look at what clients you have, then you have to make more calculated risks to hopefully get the right client. If you look ahead at your clientele then that’s smarter, but the self imposed challenge is quite fun. The new game plus mode is cool, but I only used it for earning the achievements which unlock benefits such as new monsters, income bonuses, and overall things to make the game easier.

Art: It’s very nice, if not a little tame. I’m okay with that since I’m pretty vanilla except for mild ryona which the mummy fulfills in being a masochist. She's irritating at the start, but she begins to like the player after a little while (and the game forcing the player to be kind afterwards is nice because I always enjoy the affection routes of H games.) It is why the mummy is my favorite despite literally being a normal person with bandages on them but that’s what I mean by tame. Each girl is largely human except for the bare minimum to count them as a monster. The werewolf is not so much a werewolf and more of a girl with wolf ears. She’s cute and all, but still, minimal.

Story: It’s a tad weak. Very simple and linear, but that doesn’t hurt the experience in my opinion. It throws you into the job of brothel owner and forces you to pay a fee after each week. You learn a little more about your debt collector after each week through cutscenes and eventually face a final challenge if you want to help her out more than just what you owe. I couldn't find myself to care about her, but it was passable. It's not like the protagonist or Death was very unlikable.

Monster Girls: It’s highlight though, is that it shines in the variety. Most of the monsters have varied personalities. Some are feisty, others are stoic, and they’re overall sweet when you increase your affection. The ending scenes are a nice touch, but some of them feel out of the blue. I feel like the spider should’ve had the Minotaur’s ending, but most of them end satisfyingly.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

jesterbel

Doesn't matter if you are looking for a good management game or for hentai, this game has it both. I don't normally leave a review because I am lazy to write this message but that won't do this game justice so here I am. Would be nice if there is option to skip the H-scene but mark it as unread in the gallery though. It's hard to play the game with a constant boner.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

NoSuffering

Far and away the best of the "brothel sim" genre. Simple and streamlined management system in comparison to a lot of other games. The designs of the girls are all good and the newgame+ keep me playing for a while.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

Bob Bee

Overall 5/5, though not as feature packed as other text based games, club bifrost is a relatively simpler, however it did have more than enough aspects in its management gameplay that kept it fun the whole time

Story and Characters 3/5 very simple, nothing impressive, its just there to bring progression, though there is an attempt to bring more to tell a good story, it just doesn't stick for me

Art 3/5 it fine and very serviceable helps with the experience but nothing more

Gameplay 5/5 Pretty much the reason you play this game, it is a slave brothel management game with actual management and strategizing needed on the players part. Though the scope is not that wide it has more than enough mechanics that keep the player interested all throughout.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Mossrock

v1.15c
    The game feels incomplete, minimalistic and rushed.

You can probably beat the game in 10-15 minutes if you know what you're doing, skip the dialogues and focus on progression, but unless you're really wasting your time by trying to pointlessly micro-manage things or re-reading the exact same dialogues over and over again, it still shouldn't take much more than an hour to beat.

At the core of the gameplay it poses as a management game, but there's not a whole lot to manage to be real. While you can try to min-max the management aspect, it doesn't require much though and yields diminishing returns, and it is unnecessary also. So don't bet on the management aspect to entertain you on the long run, it won't.

You get 2 (/3?) slots initially for monster girls you want to whore out, because that's the only reliable way of making bank and bank you need because this isn't a sandbox game where you can just expand as you like, this is a game of weekly deadlines you have to meet, or else.
    Anyway, this initial 2-3 slots you can increase up to 6 before you're revealed the fact that at most you can whore out 6 of the 20+ different girls, so the rest stay in storage, like good Pokémon. Why not all? Because while that would make sense, it'd be "too easy" so let's not make sense instead.
    This artificial difficulty increase is actually the most "management"-like aspect the game offers, as the various customers have various preferences (race, personality traits, body features) which you cannot fully satisfy with 6 characters only. Weird thing is, you can actually check what kind of customers will come the next night and swap out your Pokégals to cater to their preferences.
    Not that satisfying them full is even necessary, it really isn't, it just yields you more money.

You can train the monster girls by clicking on one of 8 scenes (some of which are available only at certain times or after reaching certain stats), you get a single image with some text that's stereotypically Japanese in nature, and you get (and/or lose) a certain amount of "xp" of a number of stats. You can level up certain stats to meet the increasing demands of the customers, and you can copy certain personality traits from one monster to the other using the training points you accumulate from training them.

And that's roughly it. There are no events that'd spice up the gameplay or reward you for your achievements, and there are no secrets to uncover either. You also cannot personalize your monster girls, neither appearance-wise nor behaviour-wise, at most you can copy personality traits which will only affect the amount customers are willing to pay.
    If you want a lewd scene, you have to train your girls (even if they don't need it), which you can do only twice at first, 6 times at most I believe, or you have to whore them out for a single image yet again.
    Rinse and repeat until you either get a game over or be presented by the endings you unlocked. Later on the latter.

The story is incredibly simple and straightforward with nothing interesting going on, but I'll not spoil it, instead I'll highlight the tonal clash of the game. You're literally buying enslaved girls, raping them and forcing them into prostitution when they'd "want to go home" as they will tell you, and too often the game tries to set a mood of cutesy. "Yes, very cute monster girl thing gets spooked by a music box! And that one likes berries? How adorable. Back to sucking cock, whores." It really doesn't work.

There's also little to no interaction between the player and the monster girls outside of training, and there's exactly 0 interaction between the various monster girls. They are, for the most part, soulless dolls, not characters.
    The only one even remotely like an actual character is Milia.

Visuals are decent in quality, poor in quantity and creativity. The style is stereotypically Japanese, and like I said, you can expect only about 8 or so images/girl, with minor variations to their expressions and such.
    One thing to note, the "creativity" bit. Pretty much all of these "monster girls" are on the "safe side", again, typical to the Japanese when it comes to women. Their head+torso are always pretty much fully human with the exception of the slime girl (who's slime). The only thing(s) "monster" about them are the extremeties like arms and legs, and/or "accessories" like horns, tails, tattoos, animal ears and the like. But sometimes it's none of that, even. The "mummy" for example is literally just a girl semi-wrapped in bandages. So don't come expecting catering to extreme kinks, it's about as safe and marketable as possible, with the rare exception.

There are no animations whatsoever, if that wasn't clear until now.

Sounds are minimalistic, you have some generic "lounge" music that'll get old in about 10 minutes, a "tender" music which tries to make you forget that you're pimping out slaves whether they like it or not, and about 4 sound effects in total.
    Not voiced of course.

Now, I thought the game was kinda mediocre (3/5) but the endings made me give it a poor (2/5) rating. That's how disappointing they were.
    Reading "20+ different endings" I should've seen it coming, but I wasn't thinking about it.
    In essence, those are all "unique" ending are for each monster you buy, which always consist of 1 (yes, one) image, and a couple of lines of text, the contents of which often come out of the blue and make little to no sense.
    The only 3 or so endings that even remotely deviate from that template are:
    1, the harem ending where you get a single image with a couple of lines of text,
    2, the "keep going" ending where you...keep going,
    and 3, the Emilia ending which honestly just didn't make any sense whatsoever, but at least it wasn't just one image with 3 lines of text.
    It was like 2 images and 15 lines. Yay.

Couple of random thoughts I couldn't/forgot to coherently build into the review:
    -- I couldn't for the love of God find an insect girl. Some customers specifically request that, so I assumed I'd get one at some point. Turns out it's basically a request for the (only) spider girl you can get. Spiders aren't insects, they're arachnids.
    -- Customers come with a max budget of, say, a hundred thousand (because why keep numbers small when you can make them big for no reason?) but with certain modifiers on your sex slaves, they can end up paying multiple MILLIONS, because that somehow makes sense and totally isn't game breaking when monsters, upgrades and the weekly instalments all cost a fraction of that.
    -- You get monsters from exactly 2 sources: From a trader, and from an auction house. The latter offers "unique" mosters, I believe 6 or 7 in total. 4 or 5 are literally just recolored versions of monsters you can buy any time from the trader, only 2 I believe are actually unique.
    -- There is an items shop in the game, which is just a money sink, and a trainer, which is a time (and so, a money) sink. Neither are particularly useful, in fact, they can prove to be quite a hinderance for people who fell for them.
    -- You can buy more than 1 of each monster from the trader. However they will always be exactly the same, in every way. Same stats, same traits, same CGI, same scenes, same everything.

Overall, it was pretty short and shallow all around. It builds towards the typical New Game Plus you might have come to expect from a Japanese game, but doesn't really offer much of an incentive to play it again. All the scenes (training) you may enjoy the first time around become a grindy waste of time you skip pretty fast, as they remain exactly the same throughout.

The game is not "garbage" though, but I don't think it's worth the time either.