RPGM - Monster Girl Coliseum [v0.6a] [Monster Girl Coliseum]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Kory

reminds me a bit of domina and liliths dream world (i think that was the name)

you have to resist and lose some battles to level up, get stronger and get scenes.
    a gallery room would be nice. artwork is great imo
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Not Niko

I would like to talk about the game as a whole, but Prisa is such a gatekeeper that I really cannot muster the willpower and rng to get to the rest of the content. The ai art isn't bad, and there seems to be some good ideas here, but getting randomly hit by attacks that take like 3/4 of my health several times in a row, not being able to attack due to repeated pins and no immunity, and the general grind of just losing over and over makes this unbearable. I hope that this game is able to become something good, but at this current point, I cannot recommend this game at all.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ReanS02

I liked the game, the coliseum part was one of my favorite parts in Monster Girl Quest, so its cool to see a whole game based in that setting. Not exactly vanilla but not too kinky, which I like. It does feel a bit grindy at times. Art is good. I wish the dev good luck!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

sina157

I liked the game

+ The art of the game was good
    + interesting female domination content
    + multiple fetishes in game

The game settings are not bad, but the fps setting should be added to set power usage,
    This game can become one of the popular femdom games if it receives good updates