GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just don't read them if you're that bothered by them, I for one love every single one of those text walls! And you'd be surprised by the amount of people that do need walkthroughs, or who welcome spoilers for that matter.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Um, question guys where exactly do you enter to input cheat commands such as player.stats.Exp = 20000 ? i'm playing it on pc/windows btw

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Um, question guys where exactly do you enter to input cheat commands such as player.stats.Exp = 20000 ? i'm playing it on pc/windows btw
First, you need to enable the console in the game; if you look in the previous pages, you'll find a comment telling you about how to enable it. Once it's ready, use Shift+ O (the letter, not the number) to open the console, then type in the commands, hit enter, and then profit. To close the console menu, just use the right mouse button, but a word of warning: I recommend saving before attempting to use it, especially since HEAVILY modding the game can lead to unfortunate incidents.

Last edited:

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
First, you need to enable the console in the game; if you look in the previous pages, you'll find a comment telling you about how to enable it. Once it's ready, use Shift+ O (the letter, not the number) to open the console, then type in the commands, hit enter, and then profit. To close the console menu, just use the right mouse button, but a word of warning: I recommend saving before attempting to use it, especially since HEAVILY modding the game can lead to unfortunate incidents.
Does it has anything to do with running mod loader or? btw looking on previous pages to find it i swear, but if it ain't trouble i'd really apreciate someone just telling me.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
I took the Heroic Touch perk and it also doesn't work, it doesn't decrease your arousal when you use teasing attacks.
Thanks for reporting these bugs. Threshold is aware of the issues and hopefully the cause can be found and corrected.

I know this isn't the most helpful of responses, but I do hope you find it satisfactory, BigJohnny.

Does it has anything to do with running mod loader or? btw looking on previous pages to find it i swear, but if it ain't trouble i'd really apreciate someone just telling me.
Apologies for the delay and this may be a little messy as I'm sending this via phone rather than typing on my computer. The following steps can be used to enable the console:

I do hope that you find this helpful, NODOGAN .

Just don't read them if you're that bothered by them, I for one love every single one of those text walls! And you'd be surprised by the amount of people that do need walkthroughs, or who welcome spoilers for that matter.
You're welcome, glad that you like them! And thank you very much for the appreciation, GearlessJoe .

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Thanks for reporting these bugs. Threshold is aware of the issues and hopefully the cause can be found and corrected.

I know this isn't the most helpful of responses, but I do hope you find it satisfactory, BigJohnny.

Apologies for the delay and this may be a little messy as I'm sending this via phone rather than typing on my computer. The following steps can be used to enable the console:

I do hope that you find this helpful, NODOGAN .

You're welcome, glad that you like them! And thank you very much for the appreciation, GearlessJoe .
indeed it was incredibly usefull and easy to understand, many thanks!

Reactions: L30

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017

Oh sure, no problem, I have nothing but good things to say about the game and Treshold, the fact that the game is free and there's no content behind paywall is commendable. More devs should learn from him.

Folrand

Feb 28, 2018
:FacePalm:
can you to that, dude pleas?;)
Настоятельно рекомендую прекратить нападки на L30. Его посты не нарушают требований сайта и никому кроме вас не мешают, ваши же требования смешны и не обоснованы. (гугл переводчик)

I strongly recommend stopping attacks on the L30. His posts do not violate the requirements of the site and do not interfere with anyone but you, your requirements are ridiculous and not justified. (google translator)

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
:FacePalm:
can you to that, dude pleas?;)
Dude, chill out. Just because he doesn't know how to use the spoiler thing or doesn't take the time to do it doesn't mean you have to go all beserk-a-nutso. Maybe he doesn't care or he doesn't have the time/means to do it; unless he specifies why he doesn't, just accept it when he doesn't and scroll on.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Yeah to be honest i'd sooner have L30 dropping text walls than have him reduce his post size, sometimes comprehensive answers are needed and since he answers all of them at once then it's gonna be a large post, sure spoilers are nice but chill, he's doing good work here.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Agreed, L30's text wall at least has understandable context and explanations in detail, i wouldn't have been able to get how the whole console and coding worked in a single go if he hasn't gone at length about explaining it and he added a few easy codes to start with in that "text wall" to boot, just to name a positive example.

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
So... I finished the first quest (fight with the red slime) and then the nectar one... but now I'm only stuck with nectar delivery quest... is the game end here? I has been repeat this quest for like 10 time now... nothing pop-up on the map too apart from the cloud that covers the forest disappeared but there's nothing else to click anyway... any help would be nice.

Jan 8, 2018
So... I finished the first quest (fight with the red slime) and then the nectar one... but now I'm only stuck with nectar delivery quest... is the game end here? I has been repeat this quest for like 10 time now... nothing pop-up on the map too apart from the cloud that covers the forest disappeared but there's nothing else to click anyway... any help would be nice.
The stone tower in the middle of the forest is the next area to go to if you've completed the first story quest.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You need first to talk with Elena in Adventure Guild about stopping Vandall before getting Acess to the forest dungeon (aka the stone pillar).

Somebodayyy

Sep 14, 2018
Kind of wish the wiki was a bit more in-depth. Got so many questions that are hard to answer unless I'm lucky or stumbling correctly.
Can I fight Peretua the slime again?
How far along can you get along with Camilla/Manticore/Mika/Ancilla/Trisha?
Is there a way to check relationship progress or the steps?
It's hard to tell if the content is implemented yet or not. Like the Kotone line had a pretty obvious final stage with closure, but everything else seems very minor or incomplete in comparison?
Finding things out is fun and all, but the solution being hard to find on blogs or wiki or forum is just salt in the wound. Is there a way to inspect the games code to find flags and conditions? Or maybe does this forum site have a way to search through this threads comments? instead of the entire forum?

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

L30

Dec 20, 2017
oK... I'm stuck at caverns...
The Caverns is currently the last story location and was just added this week. However, there is plenty of additional content to run through such as romancing and building up relationships with various characters as well as a few optional, difficult boss fights. I'll try to touch up on everyone, but I may forget or miss someone in all of this.

Firstly, there are a few more difficult boss fights that are optional, two of which are more obvious than others. You'll find two of them in the Forest Dungeon and one in the Temple. To be more specific:

Now other than these encounters, as previously mentioned you can build up a relationship with various characters. I'll try to touch upon every notable character with romantic potential by the location the character is usually found in, but as stated, I may miss one here or there:

I do hope that you've found this helpful and informative, GensuiYamato

Kind of wish the wiki was a bit more in-depth. Got so many questions that are hard to answer unless I'm lucky or stumbling correctly.
Can I fight Peretua the slime again?
How far along can you get along with Camilla/Manticore/Mika/Ancilla/Trisha?
Is there a way to check relationship progress or the steps?
It's hard to tell if the content is implemented yet or not. Like the Kotone line had a pretty obvious final stage with closure, but everything else seems very minor or incomplete in comparison?
Finding things out is fun and all, but the solution being hard to find on blogs or wiki or forum is just salt in the wound. Is there a way to inspect the games code to find flags and conditions? Or maybe does this forum site have a way to search through this threads comments? instead of the entire forum?
The earlier part of this post is likely of interest to you to give you an idea of how relationships can progress. But as for the feeling of content being incomplete, many of the girls still have future expansions coming as this title is still in Alpha and only 21% or so complete. Even Kotone, as fleshed out as she is, still has more content planned, not to mention her art assets. However, the next major update is going to be focused on overhauling the NPC system and will likely contain content expansions for the characters in Town. Perhaps even have new scenes for the Inn/brothel.

As for inspecting the game's code, it is rather easy. You just need a program capable of opening and reading .rpy files. Personally, I use and recommend Notepad++ for that purpose. You can easily find files for various elements of the game, such as in the renpy folder for MGD, you can find another folder called adventure where you can find various events such as Quests in the Quest folder, Caverns events in the CavernEvents folder, and so on.

Finally, this forum does have a way to search through this thread alone:

I do hope that you find this useful and satisfactory, Somebodayyy.

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes