ThatCoolDude

Nov 11, 2017
As far as I'm aware that is not the song I'm using? All music I have in game is open source, or in a few cases made for the game.
If you can tell me which file/song it is specifically I can check into this more.
The track I'm talking about is mati.mp3 in the town folder. I would swear it's a track from Maplestory somewhere, but it's not Henesy like I initially thought and I can't seem to remember where it IS from so maybe I'm wrong. It's bugging me that it's so familiar but I can't quite place it; if I come up with it I'll post here.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
The track I'm talking about is mati.mp3 in the town folder. I would swear it's a track from Maplestory somewhere, but it's not Henesy like I initially thought and I can't seem to remember where it IS from so maybe I'm wrong. It's bugging me that it's so familiar but I can't quite place it; if I come up with it I'll post here.
As far as I know it's not from MapleStory, but you probably heard it in Monster Girl Quest, where it was also used for town/peaceful moments. (MGQ used open source assets, especially music, as well)

Reactions: L30

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Ok I think this will be the last post till the next update as i have reached the end of all the routes and content I can go through as far as I could search on the forum... Firstly, how many tails can I currently get kotone to? 6? Secondly, how do I do ancilias route. I have been talking to her doing every dialogue option that has positive interactions and every cleaning event that leads her to smile a bit... even did the 40 technique sewing option for the pillows to get her to smile after I do that event... but all I have to show for it, is the ability to ask for random facts. Is there anything more or is that the end of the content for her right now?

Side note: As I was writing this I realized that at some point down the road I will have to do some new games as my current and only save has a relationship with all the girls and some of them are against being in a harem or will not like the other girls in the harem and ill have to break up with them :(
Six tails is the current limit for Kotone, so you've advanced her as far as she'll currently go in that regard. As for Ancilla, she is not very overt with her romantic content at the moment while her flat affect and professionalism further compound this fact. One indicator of how much she likes you will be when you visit her. If she performs a graceful curtsy, then you have built up a fair amount of affection with the lovely sheep maid.

An indicator of her affection for you being at or near the current maximum would be the options available when asking her for assistance with your urges. If you can choose the option of "Service by Sex," then you can view all of her current content which includes the premium variant of her "Relaxation service" where you can cuddle in bed with her. Based on you having completed the cleaning events and the dialogue options, you may already be at the point where you can view all of her content.

On a related note, the Allure based options to convince Ancilla during the cleaning events do have the highest payouts and set flags as well. While the Blue Slime's flag's effects are currently unknown, the Imp Den's flag does provide an alternative route to being able to make the Imp Den peaceful towards you and available for friendly visits.

As for your side note, that may not strictly be necessary. While some of them may not be appreciative of a harem, such as Kaia, they may not actually require a break up and could potentially come to terms with the existence of a harem. We'll have to wait and see how content develops in that regard in the future. And on a final note, two routes that do seem to commonly be missed are Minoni's route and becoming Sofia's Pet/Sub which requires visiting Sofia while wearing any collar except for Mika's collar.

I do hope that you find this helpful, JLP603.

Now for a little more general update information. There will be a second scene by a guest writer in this update as SubjectAlpha has written another scene for the Inn. This particular scene will involve the player with a solo Elf as opposed to the current group of Elves that can be encountered while working in the Brothel.

While this is not much, I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds it at least a little useful.

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Incoming:
>Shizu content.
>Oni sisters pics.

Man, Im ready...

26239850_2213163628709124_2948113332401247157_n.jpg
Edit: Fun how just 2 things are enough to hype a person.

Reactions: L30

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Sort of a weird thing to discuss, but what's a type/race/species/etc. of monster girl you don't want to see? I would say that I'm not usually a fan of mushroom-based girls, but the Matango in-game subverted my expectations, and otherwise I like a pretty big variety of monsters.
I guess my preferences mostly lie in the "how" a certain monster might be interpreted/implemented. Like a Medusa/Gorgon, for example, I prefer when they have the lamia/naga body configuration and aren't just "woman with snakes for hair" design-wise.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: L30 and lilpixxle

lilpixxle

Nov 27, 2018
Sort of a weird thing to discuss, but what's a type/race/species/etc. of monster girl you don't want to see? I would say that I'm not usually a fan of mushroom-based girls, but the Matango in-game subverted my expectations, and otherwise I like a pretty big variety of monsters.
I guess my preferences mostly lie in the "how" a certain monster might be interpreted/implemented. Like a Medusa/Gorgon, for example, I prefer when they have the lamia/naga body configuration and aren't just "woman with snakes for hair" design-wise.
i would dislike to see loli's, while it doesnt kill the game for me i do tend to avoid content with them in it.
when it comes to medusa/Gorgons then i agree completely with you, another thing i would love to see actually would be more different manticores.

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
monoeyes or cyclopses and furry looking monster girls (I am sorry but they just do not look that appealing to me :( ) Although I might change my mind if a good enough interpretation comes along

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
+ on the no loli
also no extreme fat monster or one that those scat:sick:
or any kind of futa (in this game) to prevent the gay tak...

for preferences i want more cute busty waifus like Vili:love::p:love:
possibly an angel waifu:p

Reactions: JLP603

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Sort of a weird thing to discuss, but what's a type/race/species/etc. of monster girl you don't want to see?
Can't say I have seen a monster girl species that I have not liked yet, and this is coming from someone who has consumed a large amount of monster girl content whether all of MGQ and Paradox, Desire Dungeon, Ray-kbys' creations, the Violated Hero series, Vanadis' monster girl titles, and so on and so forth. At this point, if I were to dislike a particular mob or character, it would be due to having a personality I find repugnant or if they focused on and strictly appealed to fetishes that I absolutely do not enjoy.

I'll admit that it is not much of an answer for that particular question, but that's what happens if you develop too much of a monstrous fetish in real life.

i would dislike to see loli's, while it doesnt kill the game for me i do tend to avoid content with them in it.
furry looking monster girls (I am sorry but they just do not look that appealing to me :( ) Although I might change my mind if a good enough interpretation comes along
+ on the no loli
Well, I don't think you'll have too much to worry about with regards to content along those lines. While this is from an old information source, this list of content that will not be in the game should still hold true:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For actual lolis, the closest things to loli content would be the generic imps or Lillian, but even those are not quite loli while actual under age characters and content are forbidden by the above content blacklist.

I do hope that this assuages the worries of you three and anyone else concerned about some of the content that may appear be in MGD.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
when it comes to medusa/Gorgons then i agree completely with you, another thing i would love to see actually would be more different manticores.
While I didn't intend for my question to be related to different fetishes/kinks, it's an an interesting discussion on top of the "monsters you don't like" thing.
Yeah, I don't like loli either, and Threshold doesn't seem to be into them either, so thankfully we can probably expect to not see them in the game. Although it does make it harder to introduce a character who's shorter and less shapely overall, because hey, fully-grown women with that body shape do exist. Maybe it'd be easier if they acted with a certain maturity or had more of an "adult" proportioning. (Lillian is a good example, actually.)
Different manticores is an interesting one, I feel like the one we have at the moment is already a pretty good interpretation of one. I could see more of a classic Lion-Goat-Dragon-Snake chimera being a neat addition, especially if they have the multiple heads. (Or maybe you were intending "a manticore like Kaia, but a separate unique one.")
monoeyes or cyclopses and furry looking monster girls (I am sorry but they just do not look that appealing to me :( ) Although I might change my mind if a good enough interpretation comes along
Well then you've made an enemy out of me, since Monoeyes and Cyclopic girls are some of my favorites
The whole "furry-looking" monster girls has always been interesting to me, because they always seem to show up in different monster girl media. Even Monster Girl Encyclopedia, though I lost interest in that for some different reasons. I realized the descriptions got very "same-y," didn't like the gradual shift away from more dominant & aggressive girls, and even the monster designs themselves got weaker imo, there were more and more girls that seemed to just have weird bits of clothing that emulated monster parts rather than just... actually having monster parts.
*ahem* To get myself back on subject, I've always considered monster girls to be fairly "furry-adjacent," and so while I don't personally identify as a furry, there's some damn good furry stuff sometime and I'd consider it a loss to not be able to enjoy it.
+ on the no loli

for preferences i want more cute busty waifus like Vili:love::p:love:
possibly an angel waifu:p
I think just about everyone has a different interpretation of "extreme fat," tbh. I like me some fatties, but I do prefer to keep them... mobile, and not that extreme fetish-y art where they're like 700+lbs of fat.
I'm kinda weird I guess because I don't particularly like "futa," where the interpretation is more "the hermaphrodites are always hot women with both sets of genitalia" or things like that, but real-world trans women are perfectly fine with me.
Can't say I have seen a monster girl species that I have not liked yet, and this is coming from someone who has consumed a large amount of monster girl content whether all of MGQ and Paradox, Desire Dungeon, Ray-kbys' creations, the Violated Hero series, Vanadis' monster girl titles, and so on and so forth. At this point, if I were to dislike a particular mob or character, it would be due to having a personality I find repugnant or if they focused on and strictly appealed to fetishes that I absolutely do not enjoy.

I'll admit that it is not much of an answer for that particular question, but that's what happens if you develop too much of a monstrous fetish in real life.
I'm mostly in the same boat there. The only thing I've only really actively disliked was the "weirder" designs by Setouchi in MGQ. The things like the one dragon girl just being... a girl sticking out of a dragon's mouth, the Sphinx having the lion's eyeless face on her lower body.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I agree with the qualms some people have about the weirder end of the MGQ girls, especially the chimera and other "anomalous" sort of creatures, it's just too much for me. What i would love to see is a few more humans, i know they are vanilla as hell but i like the way they fit in the world as a whole, a few Narra types bring a lot to the table as context alone, what happens to the other adventurers out there, in fact some "fallen" adventurers would be great, especially if they have "turned" a little like the younger of the three succubi on the mountain (her name eludes me right now).

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I agree with the qualms some people have about the weirder end of the MGQ girls, especially the chimera and other "anomalous" sort of creatures, it's just too much for me. What i would love to see is a few more humans, i know they are vanilla as hell but i like the way they fit in the world as a whole, a few Narra types bring a lot to the table as context alone, what happens to the other adventurers out there, in fact some "fallen" adventurers would be great, especially if they have "turned" a little like the younger of the three succubi on the mountain (her name eludes me right now).
I normally don't like transformation stuff but "human woman turning into monster and enjoying her new body" is such a damn hot scenario. Though I'd like to see something different than yet-another-human-turned-demon, maybe if she was turned into something like a lamia, or maybe a cecaelia (tentacles for lower body, always underrated.)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
talking about human like monster i'm looking forward to bf some angels:p
the one in the curch (lucille) mentions ther are like 3 types (valkyrie. cheruim, virtues) of them in the world
there also fallen ones (which most likely gonna be enemies)
i like ther descriptions :love:

i wand to bf a rogue valkyrie :p
we can only fuck one so far, the nymph (the one in the forest)

....ThresholdMGD when do we get to bf angels?
and will we get to the celestial realm to bf the goddess venerea and headpat her into submission?

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I think a Valkyrie would be pretty hot, we already have some "Amazonian" types so I'd probably have them with a more "toned" or "athletic" body shape, kinda similar to Kaia where she's not huge but has a decent bit of muscle on them. (I also really like me some women with armor, and that's what "Valkyrie" also implies to me...)

Reactions: Volta

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i hope they are more athletic, busty babes in winged bikini armor :love:
and strong in will and spirit for a long lasting bf also honorable fighting style :)
no cheap tricks or hypnosis
just a tough fair long battle of fucking and paizuri and headpating:p

Last edited:

Vory

May 7, 2018
I imagine angels wont be in for a while since they would probably be late game enemies though eventually by getting stronger and making donations you'd eventually be able to meet lucille in person most likely. Though I am interested in seeing the physical differences between the three types.

L30

Dec 20, 2017

In keeping with tradition, here's some more development news, all of the commissioned scenes from the guest writers have been added, so the Brothel in the Inn should have a fair amount of activity this update between Galvi the Voltin and the solo elf scene. But this is not the only good development news, the parts for the Oni twins art are set up, they just need to be resized to more properly fit, have their expressions implemented, and a few other related miscellaneous tasks with regards to this art. However, I also have a little teaser for the Oni art to tantalize those who are not able to view the assets on Patreon.

I do hope that everyone interested in this news finds this at least a little useful.

Last edited:

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019

In keeping with tradition, here's some more development news, all of the commissioned scenes from the guest writers have been added, so the Brothel in the Inn should have a fair amount of activity this update between Galvi the Voltin and the solo elf scene. But this is not the only good development news, the parts for the Oni twins art are set up, they just need to be resized to more properly fit, have their expressions implemented, and a few other related miscellaneous tasks with regards to this art. However, I also have a little teaser for the Oni art to tantalize those who are not able to view the assets on Patreon.

I do hope that everyone interested in this news finds this at least a little useful.
I'm only following this thread since around page 30. But from what I've seen, your the good fairy of this thread. So much dedication towards this community. Threshold should consider making a npc in the capital with the name L30 the good fairy, lol.

Just as an appreciation: Thank you for all the help and information so far, may others follow your example.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes