Doomeye

May 7, 2018
not sure if this belongs here, but after talking to Amber about her custom sex toys, the game kept spamming this error message onto the screen like a dying flickering TV or something.

\MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v23.1-pc\lib\windows-i686\say.vbs
line 15
char 1
error 0x8004503A
code 8004503A
source (null)

Ever since then, I keep getting this error message flickering on the screen when running this game. Doesn't matter if I load a previous save file, it starts flickering as soon as I boot the game up

*edit* nevermind, I accidently turned on self-voicing and I don't have an audio device attached to this device.

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2018
Sofia's next fight was slated to be after the Capital, that is once the Capital and its dungeon were cleared. However, now that the Capital will have both the dungeon for the Luck Sigil and the dungeon for the Intelligence Sigil, this plan could potentially change and her next fight and round of content for succeeding in her next challenge could happen after one of those dungeons have been implemented and cleared instead. It's too early to say for certain, but at the latest, Sofia's next fight and content addition is currently planned as post-Capital content.

I do hope that you find this a satisfactory answer, JenusKudo.

Now would be a great time to start up a new game, both to experience Kotone's storyline with the changes and some of the new dialogue options that better reflect her new character but also to go through the new balance and updates to the system's mechanics. There's also plenty of new content to enjoy and the Town NPCs had their systems revised as well which also would have reset your progress with those NPCs in Town, any debt paid off, and any donations made to the Church.

There was another player who returned recently and last played when the Temple was the last story location. I listed all, or almost all, of the new content since then in this post. So this may be of interest to you as well and may help show you some of the content added since you last played.

If you decide to start up and play again, I do hope that you enjoy all of the new content, Impatient666.

This was originally a text based game but art assets are slowly being added. The vast majority of characters in game currently have character sprites with the exceptions being Galvi the Voltlin, Beris the Hellhound, Stella the Bag Mimic, Selena the Nymph, Nova the Lava Girl, and Tabitha the Bat Girl. Other than character sprites, a few characters notably Sofia, Vivian, and Kotone, have some visual effects for some of their content, hypnosis related VFX for Sofia and Kotone, kiss mark VFX for Sofia and Kotone, and breast training VFX for Vivian.

Finally, with Kotone's latest update, there are a few CGs in game now, but these are temptation CGs rather than the usual CGs for sex scenes one would expect. Here's an example of a temptation CG for Kotone stepping on you as an example:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That said, I wouldn't expect the majority of characters in the future to be as emotive and lively as Kotone is with her sprite nor even have numerous CGs. Certain major characters like Sofia and Kotone do have a large number of expressions, but most characters will have a more moderate amount. This great a level of expressions and sprite movement requires a fair budget, a great deal of time on the part of the artist, and a notable number of developer hours to implement.

Other CGs are likely going to come eventually, but the priority for artwork will always be ensuring every character has a sprite and some accompanying expressions first. New characters do make their way into the game on a regular basis, so the vicious cycle of requiring more character sprites continues relentlessly. More backgrounds are needed as well and that could also potentially take precedence over the CGs. Kotone may have a few temptation CGs now, but this could be viewed as a special case as well as a test of the mechanic much like Sofia was used to test the VFX and related systems.

As a quick aside, looks like you have Remilia Scarlet as your avatar. While there are no vampires in game yet, an incredibly powerful and ancient around 2,000 years old Arch-succubus named Sofia does mention having one as an acquaintance/friend. So it is fairly likely that we'll meet this vampire in the future given how foreshadowing is typically used in this game.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your query, pejman.

Fetishes have a number of effects such as decreasing your evasion by 10% of the current fetish level, so 100 in Breast Fetish will decrease your evasion by 10 when an attack utilizes the enemy's breasts. As for damage, both recoil damage and normal damage are increased by 1% per a level in a fetish, so a level 50 Sex Fetish will be a 1.5 times multiplier to both recoil damage and normal damage received from Sex stances based attacks.

Yes, those both appear to be bugs that have been reported. Thank you for reporting here as well. Those should be fixed in an upcoming bugfix patch.

I do hope that this answers your questions, Cross Zero.

Now as for update news, with Kotone's art update complete there will be one or more bug fix patches to address any issues introduced in the latest build. Once those are finished and no new bugs appear, focus will very likely shift towards Venefica and Elly with the former likely receiving her romance content while the quest turn in and any associated content will occur for the latter at the very least. This is not set in stone yet, but were the plans mentioned recently after the Kotone art update was released.

As for Kotone, she is not finished yet and will still have more content in the future, both for herself and for resolving plotlines with characters like Feng. If you're curious about what may await Kotone in later updates if you pursue a relationship with her, then the following spoiler may be of interest to you:

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.
I haven’t played the update yet but my god is the art for Kotone hot as shite. I’m now even more excited than ever to play it.

On a completely unrelated note, I have multiple folders for all the updates I’ve downloaded and was wondering if you knew if I would be able to delete all but the most recent folder and keep my progress, to save some space on my potato pc. Was just wondering and if you dunno thats fine, but either way thanks for the continuous and detailed updates fren!

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v23.1a is now out for bug fixing.

I haven’t played the update yet but my god is the art for Kotone hot as shite. I’m now even more excited than ever to play it.

On a completely unrelated note, I have multiple folders for all the updates I’ve downloaded and was wondering if you knew if I would be able to delete all but the most recent folder and keep my progress, to save some space on my potato pc. Was just wondering and if you dunno thats fine, but either way thanks for the continuous and detailed updates fren!
They are stored in a seperate folder from the game if on pc/mac. So you should be fine.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I love Kotone's art, fucking A+ ADOPOLICH. I was a little worried I wouldn't like Kotone's art since she is my favorite character in this game, but this art is perfect and I'm hoping we'll get more Kotone stuff from this artist in the future.

Also love the new scenes (especially the new trial scene).

Reactions: L30

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
Any advice about how to beat the oni duo?

If one goes down the last one is suddenly becoming superwoman lol.
I already use AoE skill, still cant kill both since sometimes only 1 of em got charmed.
Im lv 56, and most of the SP allocate to Allure and Power

Any advice about how to beat the oni duo?

If one goes down the last one is suddenly becoming superwoman lol.
I already use AoE skill, still cant kill both since sometimes only 1 of em got charmed.
Im lv 56, and most of the SP allocate to Allure and Power

+1, love the style. Would love it if the next art are similar

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
... A quest-line turning Arch-Hikikomori Sofia into a Lesser Succubus so she can enjoy sex again and not suffer from depression?
Yes please. Please. That's one kind of degeneracy I'd thoroughly enjoy.

I shy away from text based stuff but this game has really captivated me and Sofia has played a big part in that. Even though all other characters are very well written and endearing in their own ways Sofia really stands on her own in terms of personality, and the overall comedic vibe she gives off is too much, really. Almost more powerful than her pheromones IMO XD.
Also worthy of note is how well detailed and polite Ancilla L30 is when replying to the community - for real massive congrats on that dude(?)/dudette(?), great game backed by an even greater attitude.

All that aside, I'm really rooting for a great character/relationship development for Sofia, hopefully along the lines of what we've had with Kotone in terms of overall exposition and of course, quality. I strongly hope my character can give the lady some happiness and teach her the wonders of true love (obviousy with his dick :WeSmart: :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:), or at the very least ease some of her frustrations (again with his dick :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:).

All that said, thanks for the awesome game guys. This is really great, and has lots of room to grow.

Dec 3, 2017
That's your problem. Using AOE is worthless, since once one sister goes down the other gets a full heal and refilled spirit. You want to focus fire down one of the sisters while ignoring the other. I'm level 52 on the current build and I pulled it off without sweat, though it is a legacy save so it might be a bit stronger than it should be for this point in the game. I like to take out Mizuko first with skills like Ear Tease and Smoldering Seduction ASAP. Since you've got a lot of power, you should have no problem getting out of Himika's holds, so just try and tailor your equipment to what you need and you should be fine!

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
That's your problem. Using AOE is worthless, since once one sister goes down the other gets a full heal and refilled spirit. You want to focus fire down one of the sisters while ignoring the other. I'm level 52 on the current build and I pulled it off without sweat, though it is a legacy save so it might be a bit stronger than it should be for this point in the game. I like to take out Mizuko first with skills like Ear Tease and Smoldering Seduction ASAP. Since you've got a lot of power, you should have no problem getting out of Himika's holds, so just try and tailor your equipment to what you need and you should be fine!
Yeah i just realized this after I posted that awhile back haha.
Already beat them now.

I grind to lv 65 and getting several new perks.
Turned out i missed some content that can give a new traits,
Donate to church, and then going to the glade on mystic forest.

zekemckillip

Sep 16, 2019
Just recently found this game, and already in love with it, but as a newb, I have a few questions.

Is there a hard limit max level? If not, is there an effective max level? What's the best way to grind Eros and Exp, either together or seperately?

Edit: Another question/bug report, I just beat both the Oni sisters at once, and it says I should have gained 2 spirit, but I did not, is this a known issue? Is it something that has changed?

Last edited:

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
I have question anybody that knows how to remove a perk. The perk in question is Mara's Teacher's Pet perk. I can't seem to find a way to remove it. Is it permanent or something else.I really don't want the damned thing i have to consol it? Any help would be appreciated.

Cross Zero

Jun 12, 2018
Fetishes have a number of effects such as decreasing your evasion by 10% of the current fetish level, so 100 in Breast Fetish will decrease your evasion by 10 when an attack utilizes the enemy's breasts. As for damage, both recoil damage and normal damage are increased by 1% per a level in a fetish, so a level 50 Sex Fetish will be a 1.5 times multiplier to both recoil damage and normal damage received from Sex stances based attacks.
Aha... sooo those 480 points in breasts gives me almost 6 times the normal damage huh...? Also explains why Amy hits for 1400 now... >_>

*starts vibrating violently* fluff... so much fluffy fluff...

Oh yeah before i forget it: anyone remember how I asked if Kotones past will make me invent the flamethrower in that world? I hate being right sometimes... the mother was too gentle with that POS...

Last edited:
Sep 15, 2018
v23.1a is now out for bug fixing.

They are stored in a seperate folder from the game if on pc/mac. So you should be fine.
Sweet! I was just wondering since I really didn't want to lose all my progress after beating most enemies and experiencing all of the content.

Great game btw. It's incredible how much time, effort and, most importantly, care put into this game.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
I think we finally got all the art work from current maps beside the forest goddess/nymph yeh?
So we will finally get a new map next update? is it the capital.? please be the capital... lel
Rapahel already answered, thank you very much for that. For the next story location, as Rapahel stated, we have to go through the Labyrinth first before we can move on to the Capital. While it is fairly likely that the Labyrinth could be v24, we still have the remainder of the v23.X mini-updates such as v23.2 which will likely cover Venefica's romance content as well as turning in the investigation quest to Elly along with the potential aftermath of said quest completion. As for characters in game missing art, the individuals who currently do not have any art assets are Galvi the Voltlin, Beris the Hellhound, Stella the Bag Mimic, Selena the Nymph, Nova the Lava Girl, and Tabitha the Bat Girl.

I do hope that this is a satisfactory answer to your questions, Fringgs.

Threshold already answered the question, but I'll elaborate in the event you or anyone else are curious. Your saves should be just fine, MGD will create saves in both the a save folder located inside the game folder of MGD's installation as well as an additional set of saves within the usually hidden AppData folder when playing on Windows. If you delete every game installation, do not touch the AppData saves, and later obtain a future version of the title, the game will pull those saves from AppData and retain your progress. Alternatively, if you play MGD on multiple devices and use an external storage device as its location, it will pull from the saves in the installation's save folder instead. As an interesting note, if you wish to delete saves in both locations, you can actually do so within the game by opening the menu, selecting load, and then pressing the delete key on your keyboard while your cursor is hovering over the save you wish to delete.

I do hope that you find this informative and you're welcome, sumrandombloke.

Just recently found this game, and already in love with it, but as a newb, I have a few questions.

Is there a hard limit max level? If not, is there an effective max level? What's the best way to grind Eros and Exp, either together or seperately?

Edit: Another question/bug report, I just beat both the Oni sisters at once, and it says I should have gained 2 spirit, but I did not, is this a known issue? Is it something that has changed?

There is not currently a hard maximum level limit, but once the Rebirth mechanic, which will have some similarities with Disgaea's Reincarnation system, arrives the level cap will be 100. Then you can either choose to stay at 100 or revert to level 1 in exchange for certain benefits that are not known at this point in time. Every attribute does have a cap of 100, so even if you did take advantage of the current lack of a level cap, you can only become so powerful before the remaining points would only be useful for increasing your maximum Arousal and Energy. Depending on how powerful you are, the best grinding spots are likely either Sofia or the Oni twins, especially if you can 1-shot the former with the Demon Layer. Vili and Jora are other effective grinding options. Nara could be serviceable if you can take out 1 Spirit per an attack.

As for that 2 Spirit gained, that was not an increase to your maximum Spirit but rather you healed 2 points of Spirit as you would have lost some points of Spirit over the course of the extended encounter when sleeping with the Oni Twins. That is effectively there to prevent you from defeating yourself if you decide to have sex with them and decide to keep going when given the option after defeating them. Otherwise, if your Spirit was low enough, you could wind up popping back in the Church without that measure as your Spirit would be empty by the time you were finished having your fun with them.

I do hope that this satisfies your queries, zekemckillip.

I have question anybody that knows how to remove a perk. The perk in question is Mara's Teacher's Pet perk. I can't seem to find a way to remove it. Is it permanent or something else.I really don't want the damned thing i have to consol it? Any help would be appreciated.
That perk is permanent as it is both an event perk and one caused by an addiction. You'll need to use the console to correct both the perk and the addiction. Using the following in the console will clear out your addiction to being a Teacher's Pet:

Code:
player.setFetish("Teacher's Pet", 0)
Then use this next code in the console to remove the perk and all of its effects:

Code:
player.giveOrTakePerk("Teacher's Pet", -1)
Using both of those together should cure your addiction and remove the perk which will likely be quite helpful in avoiding certain situations if we visit SuccU in the Capital.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Ffint.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
so can someone tell me what story progression is available after I've defeated both the oni sisters together and got the real sigil? I don't see any new areas to explore and the ones that are available all seem to have no new content happening after the candy shop.

Hopeless DIO

Aug 14, 2017
so can someone tell me what story progression is available after I've defeated both the oni sisters together and got the real sigil? I don't see any new areas to explore and the ones that are available all seem to have no new content happening after the candy shop.
The caverns area in the mountains should be next

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
After defeating the Onis sisters you can explore the caverns, which would be the last area added at the moment.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
After defeating the Onis sisters you can explore the caverns, which would be the last area added at the moment.
The caverns area in the mountains should be next
ok so the place where you meet Amy? I've done that too and can now go an visit her to chill there.. guess that's it then, I remember doing this in the 22. build tho thats why I was wondering if story progressed since then lol. Thanks for the answers!

Reactions: RodolFaso

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
ok so the place where you meet Amy? I've done that too and can now go an visit her to chill there.. guess that's it then, I remember doing this in the 22. build tho thats why I was wondering if story progressed since then lol. Thanks for the answers!
There is a lot of content to go back for, stuff like Vili, Sophia and Oni sister hard mode, not to mention any mods like Waifu which have what amounts currently to post game fights, still some decent content there if you've only just excited the caverns.

Reactions: L30 and forgotp
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes