L30

Dec 20, 2017
Wow, I play this game for quite a while now and I didn't know about attacks you have to unlock with fetish level. Are there more characters with such attacks besides Shizu?

Oh and btw, just for completion, there's another footjob scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now I don't know if he actually wanted to know where to find all the footjob scenes in the game or rather what sort of footcontent is provided. I'm not that much into footjobs so I don't know what kinds there're besides smothering and trample which are included for the Kunoichi Trainees.
Ah, yes, I did forget to mention her scene as well. I'm away at the moment and can't check the game files, but off the top of my head, I cannot recall any other moves unlocked by fetishes. I'm certain that there are at least a few others though. However, there is a similar situation unlocked by sensitivities instead as Blue Slimes will ask before engaging in any pegging type content if your Ass sensitivity is low but if it is high, they'll just start pegging you without asking because your character would enjoy it based on sensitivities. Nicci also has a special counter as she'll use the Nursing stance if you attack her with Suckle. Just a few other elements to keep in mind.

Next chance I have, I can look around and double check the other such gated attacks and update this post appropriately if there are no other posts before then. I do hope that you find this at least a little informative, loGic21.

also any mention when we get to the labyrinth?
No firm ETA yet, but it could very well be the next major update after v23, that is v24. However, there are going to be a few v23.X updates considering bugfixes as well as fine tuning the newly established balance once more feedback is available. Then there are also elements like implementing Kotone's art, Belle's overdue content, and implementing Venefica's actual romance content, assuming plans do not change.

While not necessarily the answer you were hoping for, I do hope that you find this satisfactory, decker2.

bruh11111

Jan 30, 2020
Wow man, with devs like Icstor going full radio silent for months at a time, it's breath of fresh air for a dev to be so active in the community. Cheers L30, you have my respect.

Reactions: L30 and Volta

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Wow, I play this game for quite a while now and I didn't know about attacks you have to unlock with fetish level. Are there more characters with such attacks besides Shizu?

Oh and btw, just for completion, there's another footjob scene

Now I don't know if he actually wanted to know where to find all the footjob scenes in the game or rather what sort of footcontent is provided. I'm not that much into footjobs so I don't know what kinds there're besides smothering and trample which are included for the Kunoichi Trainees.
At the very least, I know Trisha's Allure gates based on foot fetish. Usually, looking at her feet invalidates her skill. But if your character has a foot fetish...

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Teleiah Yes she does also gives Demon Layer (another holy skill) which is pretty strong if you play for a while. I been i think lvl 92 i play on and off when the new update drops probably do a new run.(as a mention before)

Reactions: Teleiah

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Heeey is there a better way to get Eros other than grinding the mimics? I need around 18,000 to clear sensitivities and fetishes.
(is level 11 fetish even supposed to be able to happen?
some tips

1) If your fetishes are maxed out I think it becomes quite profitable to work at the brothel/inn, since you'll profit on the freebies, profit on the fetish increasing ones, and not quite break even on the sensitivity increases. If you're really stuck I'd say focus on removing fetishes/sensitivities to beat a specific mid-level enemy like mimics or nara, something without lifedrain you can just smash through using several spirit to beat by attrition, then grind those for the rest

2) Generally for farming, once you're strong you can equip the silver ring/runes (i think it's these, the +10% eros and items and luck ones) and mindlessly fight Nara a few times for lots of money early, or fight the bosses of the Will-Power temple for LOTS of money later. Fight only one but fight the powered up version, you get almost as much money as you get for beating both but tbh by that late you should be capable of cheesing one or the other quite easily, use some anti trance if you need. Do this just a few times once your fetishes are gone and you'll have enough money to buy 80% of the items and powers in the game straight up

3) I tend to visit the church every time I'm in town since it's cheaper to just keep fetishes locked at minimum so you can easily adventure; maybe there should be a slight discount for removing dozens of levels of fetishes at once, lol.

Went up against Shizu and tried my best to be tactical, use potions, buff up, remove debuffs, and all that.

End up getting frustrated, buff only my attack, and whipped her into submission. Glad I can even "unga bunga" in this game.
Try also Analyze or Arousara for good results

edit: whoops, didn't realise I wasn't reading the most recent page

Last edited:

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
Teleiah Yes she does also gives Demon Layer (another holy skill) which is pretty strong if you play for a while. I been i think lvl 92 i play on and off when the new update drops probably do a new run.(as a mention before)
Yeah, thats what caught my attention. Ive got the holy layer already, but Im missing the holy headpat.

Yeah, I don't quite remember what you need but if you keep donating and talkin to her you should get it.
Talk to Lillian and ask her about combat. She'll give you the headpat at the end of the dialog.
Ive, pretty much, max donated and used every single talk option with Lillian already.
Maybe my save is broken or Im missing something.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Yeah, thats what caught my attention. Ive got the holy layer already, but Im missing the holy headpat.

Ive, pretty much, max donated and used every single talk option with Lillian already.
Your save may well be broken, also the holy headpat does, like, single digit damage.

SoulBurner77

Jul 20, 2018

When you talk about the combat/ how you "fight" monsters in the island you have to select: say the truth to get the headpat. I don't know if is a one time thing and you can't get it if you lie about it.

• Angry

Teleiah

Nov 15, 2018
When you talk about the combat/ how you "fight" monsters in the island you have to select: say the truth to get the headpat. I don't know if is a one time thing and you can't get it if you lie about it.
Well, fuck.
That may be the problem...

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Wow man, with devs like Icstor going full radio silent for months at a time, it's breath of fresh air for a dev to be so active in the community. Cheers L30, you have my respect.
Thank you very much. However, in the interest of full disclosure, I'm just a supporter on Patreon who happens to ask a number of questions, works on the wiki, shares information here, and provides feedback on a somewhat regular basis, time allowing. But, all of my posts here are possible because Threshold is a very active dev on the Discord server for MGD, so they are quite active. Also, remembered one more foot scene, but it is far more obscure and I do not really recommend pursuing this particular scene unless you dislike the character, details provided in the following spoiler.

Apologies if I caused any potential misunderstandings and I hope you find this informative, bruh11111.

That's odd, especially since learning Holy Headpat is now a requirement to obtain Demon Layer. But that's fine, there is a solution to this issue fortunately. Just enter the following into the console and it should add the skill to your character if you are unable to obtain the skill via dialogue options:

player.learnSkill(SkillDatabase[getFromName("Holy Headpat", SkillDatabase)])

You can just copy and paste this into the console if you'd like, this should be correct and functional.

I do hope that you find this helpful, Teleiah.

loGic21, going through the combat events to see if any other skills are unlocked for enemies or modified by fetishes beyond the previously mentioned additions for Shizu and Trisha being able to defeat you via her Seduce ability based on your fetishes and where you look, there are a few other such additions. I'll conceal this with a spoiler since some of it does reveal a few elements.

I do hope that you find this informative, loGic21.

Now for update news, art implementation and fixing a few bugs has been proceeding well. The update could be ready by the 29th, but it may not be ready until the 30th depending on how many bugs are found during testing. So, the update is nearly here.

While brief, I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
@loGic21, going through the combat events to see if any other skills are unlocked for enemies or modified by fetishes beyond the previously mentioned additions for Shizu and Trisha being able to defeat you via her Seduce ability based on your fetishes and where you look, there are a few other such additions. I'll conceal this with a spoiler since some of it does reveal a few elements.
Thanks for the info! (y)

Crazy that you can still find new stuff among the older additions to the game (at least I don't think they were recent additions), although you're playing it for so long.

Reactions: L30

JojotheLich

Oct 17, 2017
Can't wait for the game to get updated. Haven't really touched the game in a while, mostly due to the fact I'm getting to the part where art is not available yet.

I think I've read somewhere in this thread that the game is getting a rebalancing and such, so can't wait to restart my game from scratch and try not to get badly beaten as before.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Do the scenes have multple images in them? Or are they still just a single image?
I haven't tried this for a couple years.

dxd

Jun 5, 2017
loading a old save from in town doesn't seem to be working keep getting unexpected errors (updated save in town as well)

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes