Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
i tested 3 or my latest saves, all of them was in town but didnt work to update the saves, is there a fix for this?, dunno if the traceback log will help becouse it gives errors for each and every action i take and come to a complete stop if i try to exit the town :D

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Err... yeah I'm having the same problem. It won't really be much of a challenge to get back to where I was while I know what I know now but it's more of an inconvenience than anything.

Edit: Realizing this might be from the rebalancing, which would be a necessary evil in that case. If not though please do correct me.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2020
Just picked up v23 an hour or two ago. Seems to be that using an old save just about borked everything. Notably, I got an error anytime I tried to go to the stat menu. Might be tied to needing to respec.

Either way, I decided to just make a new save from the start to try out all the new skills, etc.
Still figuring out what is optimal, and trying to get a handle on the Will-Int split, and what skills cause what buffs/debuff/status etc.
I might just leave that to the community to figure out. Something tells me low-level builds won't exactly be so low-level anymore. Tech still seems to be key if I want to be the Demon (S)layer.

Bug-searching, I found a few small things:
-The BGM during the Imp Gloryhole scene stayed at the standard Forest Dungeon music
-Ancilla doesn't seem to be doing anything when the player is asleep
This is all during the initial Forest Dungeon visit

Kudos on making it so we can no longer cheese the poor maid by repeatedly making out with her.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Now with a bit of mod support I hope we see a fair few mods that start putting in extra content. That'd be sick.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So I made a new game and I was testing out what happens when I give myself every trait unlockable via leveling (thank console commands), I found that this comes up whenever I open the Afflictions sub-category of skills? No idea what triggers it as I am not someone who knows this stuff. A little help would be more than appreciated, especially an explanation in layman's terms so I could possibly blast through the game again and know not to get whatever caused it.

Aug 17, 2019
Using an old save on the new build and ran into a pretty major bug. When I try to open the "Magic" submenu in a fight the game goes into the error screen. I loaded my save from in town and I've already re-spec (which fixed the character screen crash), and I've tested all the other menus. Magic is the only one that crashes it.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Talk about game-breaking bugs. Loading a save sometimes crashes, trying to update a save crashes, trying to go adventuring always crashes...

Bored Smile

Jun 20, 2019
So I made a new game and I was testing out what happens when I give myself every trait unlockable via leveling (thank console commands), I found that this comes up whenever I open the Afflictions sub-category of skills? No idea what triggers it as I am not someone who knows this stuff. A little help would be more than appreciated, especially an explanation in layman's terms so I could possibly blast through the game again and know not to get whatever caused it.
I think thats from the grappler perk, i'm having the same problem in which my game would bug out after going into the afflictions category, and it started popping up the moment after the I acquired the grappler perk.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Damn been waiting for the update on this pretty amazing game!
Though first time i had an error in one of the skills now, i did update the save as per guide and saved in town but whenever i'm clicking the "seduction" skill list its giving me rollback error... i also did remove all the mods back in 22.5b and also in 22.5 my game was modded with beach party and angel metatron mod..
yeah right now i don't have any mods and i'm getting that error.. i wonder what to do.

Kinda feel like the changes are way too overwhelming for old and recent version saves ~ lol

Last edited:

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
The game is literally unplayable for me now. I reloaded my previous save from the town and wherever I go I get the "An exception has occurred" error several times.Also all dialogue has reset for everybody, which is not mentioned in the changelog. My save was from 22.5 version which worked normal. Also, whichever dungeon I want to go to the second option after explore is always "Enter Will-Power temple" which leads me to the willpower temple.

Edit: Downloaded version 22.5b from the creators patreon and used my save from 22.5, it worked normally, saved again, tried v23 with new save and still the same problem.

Last edited:

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Man I really wish, this would be uploaded to something like MEGA. Gdrivce is always down. Zippy needs a proxy that I always need to set up anew and yourfile is just fucking slow(50kb/s).

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Man I really wish, this would be uploaded to something like MEGA. Gdrivce is always down. Zippy needs a proxy that I always need to set up anew and yourfile is just fucking slow(50kb/s).
I know what you mean with Gdrive, I have that too. But when I login with my google account, I'm able to download it.

Feb 25, 2020
Okay, seeing a pretty significant and consistent issue. Game gets an exception any time I try to click on a stat, perk, fetish, etc. on Character - Stats Tab.

Basically, clicking anything displayed while that tab is open will case an exception, excluding the other tabs/menus and the "speend unused stat points" button. This includes equiped items, as well as the "virility" button. Those same buttons still work on the other tabs, though.
(Ex. I can unequip runes on the skills tab but not the stats tab)

I am running v23 on Android with a fresh save file, started in this current version.

Notably, an exception also occurs if I exit the app without quiting the game, but again only on the stats tab and nowhere else.

• Sad
Reactions: A Real Cat

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
So is this game just text and sprites are are there any actual art "scenes"?
There is a lot of art, but mostly pictures with changing expressions. Some characters have a bit more than that. You should give it a try regardless, really great game.

Reactions: L30
Dec 5, 2019
Using an old save on the new build and ran into a pretty major bug. When I try to open the "Magic" submenu in a fight the game goes into the error screen. I loaded my save from in town and I've already re-spec (which fixed the character screen crash), and I've tested all the other menus. Magic is the only one that crashes it.
I got this too, hopefully it will be fixed. If not, I guess we'll just need to make a new character

Aug 17, 2019
I got this too, hopefully it will be fixed. If not, I guess we'll just need to make a new character
Oh god, I hope not. Trying to do the Double Oni fight while under Kotone's hypnosis challenge, under levelled and with zero trance resistance was about 20 straight minutes of pure hell the first time. Not to mention I'm level 81 now, I really don't want to have to work my way back there.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
threshold-senpai is ignoring me:cry:
just want to know how much i'd have to pay to add space ship or other scenario/maps....
allso nude pics for villi

also my old save won't work on v23 which is also sad :cry:
(saved in town get an error from clicking anything)

Last edited:

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
Ok, just downloaded the new version and tried to copy it over the old version and run it. This was the error that came up when I tried to run the executable.

Edited to add: I unzipped the new version in its own folder and that is working, except that I'm getting the same (known) bug when I click "Magic." Also, were Calm Self and Cleanse Lust removed entirely, or just moved to somewhere I can't find?

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes