Lewd Boi

Feb 5, 2019
Ultimate Steppy Guide for MGD

*You'll need to have feet at fetish level 25 or higher for some of the foot content to become available
*The monstruous tag will be used for anything that isn't in the exact shape of a human foot
*I'll use the color blue to indicate that a scene is very brief
*I'll use the color yellow to indicate that girls don't take off their shoes during a scene

Tags: footjob, amateur
°Has a combat event (Trisha's Allure) with foot content

Tags: monstruous, trampling
°If you lose to her she'll do a victory pose in which she'll place her clawed foot on your chest

Tags: monstruous, footjob, lubricant
°Has 3 footjob-type attacks (Slimy Frog Footjob, Slimy Footjob Massage, Slimy Dexterous Footjob)
°Lose to her (must not be in a blowjob stance)

Tags: footjob, smell, chocolate dip, boot worship, foot worship
°Work for her and choose to get milked by her feet
°Work an extended shift for her and tell her to use her feet to play with you
°Place a custom order for the "Indulgent Foot Fetish Gummies"

Tags: footjob, trampling
°Has a footjob stance (Fluff Step/Fluff Step Counter) and 2 footjob-type attacks (Foot Grind, Foot Stroke) that she can use in it
°Lose to her in her footjob stance
°Visit Sofia's Domain and ask her to assist you with your sexual urges by using her feet
°If you try to struggle out of her footjob stance and fail, she'll sometimes step on your face with her stockinged foot

Tags: multiple girls, footjob, trampling, smell, foot worship
°After unlocking the Imp Den, go there and convince them to give you a footjob

Tags: trampling, foot worship, footjob, boot worship
°Has a combat event (Command Masturbate) with foot content during her second fight <--- Has extra effects
°Explore her sub content (by paying her a visit while wearing any kind of collar after having defeated her at least once)

Tags: footjob
°If you visit her after completing her Trial of Titties and ask her to pamper you with her tits, she'll also give you a footjob with her socked feet

Tags: footjob, trampling, smell, foot worship
°When prompted on how you want to feed her, ask her to use her feet

Tags: smell, foot worship, trampling, footjob, multiple girls
°Has a combat event that's 100% focused on her feet (Ninja Art: Bowing the Mountain), and it will have additional content if she has her clones with her during it
°Lose to Bowing the Mountain (must not be inside her dojo in the Will-Power Temple)
°Lose to her inside her dojo but refuse to help her teach the trainees
°Help her teach a foot play lesson to the trainees

Tags: footjob, multiple girls, trampling, smell, foot worship, sock gagging
°They have a footjob stance (Ninja Art: Flash Step), 2 footjob-type attacks (Ninja Art: Grinding Step, Ninja Art: Trampling Step) that they can use in it , and a trampling-type attack (Ninja Art: Face Step) that they can do when another trainee has you in their footjob stance
°Lose to a single trainee in a footjob stance
°Lose against two trainees fighting together
°Go to sleep with a fetish level of 25 or above for feet
°Help Shizu teach them lesson on foot play

Tags: monstruous, trampling, hoof worship, hoofjob
°Once you've advanced her romance subplot enough, ask her to step on you

°Has a footjob restraint (Howling Leg Sweep), three footjob-type attacks (Wild Foot Pump, Restrained Foot Pump, Nibbling Tease) that she can use within it, and another footjob-type attack (Thigh Trapped Footjob) that she can do in her leg-lock restraint
°Lose to her while in her footjob restraint

Tags: foot seduction, smell, trampling, foot worship, footjob
°During her second trial, start masturbating right away and then ask to stroke it to her feet <--- Has CGs
°In her final hypnosis session, she'll step on your dick with her bare foot

°Make her angry during combat

Tags: foot worship, smell, trampling, footjob
°Stare at her feet after sitting down to have a drink with her
°Keep looking at her feet while you're doing teacher-student roleplay

---

Since MGD is such a treasure trove of steppy, this guide is very much a work in progress, so if there's any new or old content that I've missed, or any rare steppies that you've discovered, feel free to let me know so that I update the list! Steppy from mods is also welcome!
Ah yes, one of the sacred guide of MGD. very informative. 8/10. (i'd give a full 10/10 if i'm into steppy)

Dr. PuPu

Nov 30, 2019
While there is no method currently, it is planned that Perpetua will eventually have a repeatable encounter and stop fleeing from her bel- NEMESIS. When that will happen in the story, I couldn't say, but it is something planned in the long-term. The Capital does seem like a good stopping point for her though given I'm uncertain as to how she would fare in the Desert given her current composition as a Slime. Unless she were to evolve and become more capable of handling extreme climates, the Desert could prove to be too hazardous for her without some other assistance or protection while traveling.
My personal wish is that Perpetua is your dedicated rival throughout your entire journey. Events like escaping the caverns with her are good ways to shake things up, and every once in a while, she'll challenge you in battle. As time goes by, your relationship with her steadily grows. She'll open up a bit and tell you more about herself, but still attempt to keep her distance as your enemy. Perhaps the choices you make when speaking to her can affect her interactions with you in the future.

In battle, not only does she get stronger with each encounter, she gets smarter too. In later battles, she starts to pick up on your weaknesses and tends to target them more. [For example, I have a fetish for kisses, so she'll lean in for more kiss attacks and make out stances. (Maybe she'll manifest a pair of legs and feet for the foot fetishists.)] Like the player, she learns a variety of attacks beyond her main methods of combat in order to best her nemesis. I want her to be a character that grows with the player, so if she has to adapt to a different climate in order to impede the hero's progress, she'll find a way! She'll grow feet and learn to walk if she has to! (That's how I imagine her moving so quickly when she's "running away" from danger. Either she's growing feet and running, or she slides really fast in liquid form. It's just hard to imagine Slime moving fast.) She may have given the impression that she's not very capable, but she's way more determined than she looks.

Anyway, that's just my personal wish for Perpetua, as I said. It's just some ideas I threw out there. I'm sure whatever ThresholdMGD is planning will end up much better. Hell, I may have completely misrepresented Perpetua's character. (I hope not...) But yeah, I was thinking about it a lot and had to get my thoughts out there. I really love this game, and I really really love Perpetua. Having a recurring sex fight rival just sounds super appealing to me, especially with a personality as fun as Perpetua's.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Since a bunch of people have been asking about the foot content (AKA steppy) in this game for a while, and I love both feet and MGD to bits, I've decided to create a sort of steppy walkthrough.

Before we begin, though, here's a great tip for squeezing out as much TEXT from MGD as possible: As counterintuitive as it may seem, you want to always try to struggle out of stances that you love and resist temptations that you crave. By attempting to do so and failing, the game will create multiple new scenarios explaining how your enemies are keeping you in that stance, why you couldn't help but give in to that temptation, etc. So basically...
"Do not go gentle into that good steppy"
Other useful tips: Many attacks have text for when you cum from them, if it deals arousal to you and it can make you release spirit, then there's a possibility that there's specific text for it. Attacks that have a chance of triggering secondary effects (like status afflictions or debuffs) will have additional text for when that happens.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Needless to say, this stuff can be useful to anyone no matter what type of stuff they're into.

*You'll need to have feet at fetish level 25 or higher for some of the foot content to become available
*The monstruous tag will be used for anything that isn't in the exact shape of a human foot
*I'll use the color blue to indicate that a scene is very brief
*I'll use the color yellow to indicate that girls don't take off their shoes during a scene

Trisha
°Has a combat event (Trisha's Allure) with foot content

Kyra
°If you lose to her she'll do a victory pose in which she'll place her clawed foot on your chest

Gren
°Has 3 footjob-type attacks (Slimy Frog Footjob, Slimy Footjob Massage, Slimy Dexterous Footjob)
°Lose to her (must not be in a blowjob stance)

Venefica
Tags: footjob, smell, chocolate dip, boot worship, foot worship
°Work for her and choose to get milked by her feet
°Work an extended shift for her and tell her to use her feet to play with you
°Place a custom order for the "Indulgent Foot Fetish Gummies"

Ancilla
°Has a footjob stance (Fluff Step/Fluff Step Counter) and 2 footjob-type attacks (Foot Grind, Foot Stroke) that she can use in it
°Lose to her in her footjob stance
°Visit Sofia's Domain and ask her to assist you with your sexual urges by using her feet
°If you try to struggle out of her footjob stance and fail, she'll sometimes step on your face with her stockinged foot

Imp(s)
°After unlocking the Imp Den, go there and convince them to give you a footjob

Sofia
°Has a combat event (Command Masturbate) with foot content during her second fight <--- Has added flair
°Explore her sub content (by paying her a visit while wearing any kind of collar after having defeated her at least once)

Vili
°If you visit her after completing her Trial of Titties and ask her to pamper you with her tits, she'll also give you a footjob with her socked feet

Jennifer
°When prompted on how you want to feed her, ask her to use her feet

Shizu
°Has a combat event that's 100% focused on her feet (Ninja Art: Bowing the Mountain), and it will have additional content if she has her clones with her during it
°Lose to Bowing the Mountain (must not be inside her dojo in the Will-Power Temple)
°Lose to her inside her dojo but refuse to help her teach the trainees
°Help her teach a foot play lesson to the trainees

Kunoichi Trainee(s)
°They have a footjob stance (Ninja Art: Flash Step), 2 footjob-type attacks (Ninja Art: Grinding Step, Ninja Art: Trampling Step) that they can use in it , and a trampling-type attack (Ninja Art: Face Step) that they can do when another trainee has you in their footjob stance
°Lose to a single trainee in a footjob stance
°Lose against two trainees fighting together
°Go to sleep with a fetish level of 25 or above for feet
°Help Shizu teach them lesson on foot play

Minoni
Tags: monstruous, trampling, hoof worship, hoofjob
°Once you've advanced her romance subplot enough, ask her to step on you

Feng
°Has a footjob restraint (Howling Leg Sweep), three footjob-type attacks (Wild Foot Pump, Restrained Foot Pump, Nibbling Tease) that she can use within it, and another footjob-type attack (Thigh Trapped Footjob) that she can do in her leg-lock restraint
°Lose to her while in her footjob restraint

Kotone
°During her second trial, start masturbating right away and then ask to stroke it to her feet <--- Has CGs
°In her final hypnosis session, she'll step on your dick with her bare foot

Aiko
°Make her angry during combat

Mara
°Stare at her feet after sitting down to have a drink with her
°Keep looking at her feet while you're doing teacher-student roleplay

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since MGD is such a treasure trove of steppy, this guide is very much a work in progress, so if there's any new or old content that I've missed, or any rare steppies that you've discovered, feel free to let me know so that I update the list! Steppy from mods is also welcome!
Great work with that guide! It will be much simpler to link to your guide when questions about feet related content appear rather than finding and linking to my scattered posts on the topic. I'll need to double-check to see if the bug has been corrected in the current builds, but Minoni's hoofjob scene does have a fetish requirement of either level 25 in Feet or Monstrous in order to unlock it. The check was bugged in that one of the requirements still used the old fetish level system where level 3 was enough to qualify for the fetish and unlock it which was quite easy to surpass given the various fetishes raised by Kotone's Hypno perks.

Looks like the bug has been fixed, so to access Minoni's hoofjob, you need to both advance your relationship with her and qualify as having either a Monstrous Fetish or a Feet Fetish, that is having the fetish at level 25 or greater. Still, great work all around. Perhaps I can see about throwing this up on the wiki as a content guide of sorts as well.

Thank you very much for the hard work on this content guide and contribution to the community, GearlessJoe.

My personal wish is that Perpetua is your dedicated rival throughout your entire journey. Events like escaping the caverns with her are good ways to shake things up, and every once in a while, she'll challenge you in battle. As time goes by, your relationship with her steadily grows. She'll open up a bit and tell you more about herself, but still attempt to keep her distance as your enemy. Perhaps the choices you make when speaking to her can affect her interactions with you in the future.

In battle, not only does she get stronger with each encounter, she gets smarter too. In later battles, she starts to pick up on your weaknesses and tends to target them more. [For example, I have a fetish for kisses, so she'll lean in for more kiss attacks and make out stances. (Maybe she'll manifest a pair of legs and feet for the foot fetishists.)] Like the player, she learns a variety of attacks beyond her main methods of combat in order to best her nemesis. I want her to be a character that grows with the player, so if she has to adapt to a different climate in order to impede the hero's progress, she'll find a way! She'll grow feet and learn to walk if she has to! (That's how I imagine her moving so quickly when she's "running away" from danger. Either she's growing feet and running, or she slides really fast in liquid form. It's just hard to imagine Slime moving fast.) She may have given the impression that she's not very capable, but she's way more determined than she looks.

Anyway, that's just my personal wish for Perpetua, as I said. It's just some ideas I threw out there. I'm sure whatever ThresholdMGD is planning will end up much better. Hell, I may have completely misrepresented Perpetua's character. (I hope not...) But yeah, I was thinking about it a lot and had to get my thoughts out there. I really love this game, and I really really love Perpetua. Having a recurring sex fight rival just sounds super appealing to me, especially with a personality as fun as Perpetua's.
Unfortunately, the game does not currently track how you interacted with Perpetua. So even if you have been nice to her every time, hugged her and asked her if she wants another hug in the Caverns, and chose to pick her up and carry her away to save her from Amy, the choices will not be remembered at the moment. Threshold has mused about changing that in the future, so perhaps a later build will allow players' actions towards Perpetua be saved and affect future interactions with her. That would be a good excuse to finally create a new character.

As for your personal wishes for Perpetua, I couldn't really say how her content will really go down in the long term. That said, the combat system does support enemies being able to respond to your fetishes such as Shizu only using her Ninja Art: Bowing the Mountain if you qualify as having a fetish for Feet by having the Feet Fetish be level 25 or greater. The system can even respond to sensitivities as Blue Slimes will immediately peg you if your Ass Sensitivity is high enough while they will ask for permission to do so if you have normal or lower levels of Ass Sensitivity.

As for her personality, to me she really comes off as a Brat. That is she is engaging in Bratting with regards to BDSM and has the expectation of eventually being punished for acting out and misbehaving. This seems quite plausible considering she has a high Pain Sensitivity while actually being virtually immune to standard physical harm as a Slime. Being spanked and the like wouldn't hurt her, but she apparently greatly enjoys the act regardless. This is further compounded by her surprise if she actually wins a fight, such as the first encounter when she was vandalizing the Town in a manner that seemed aimed at upsetting Humans, as that makes it seem more like she expected to lose and be punished or how she behaves when she isn't acting under the persona of the player's Nemesis such as when first encountered in the Caverns.

While this is not much and is partly speculation on my part, I do hope that you find this informative, Dr. PuPu.

Now as for game update and development news, the past few days have been spent finalizing the designs of the Guardians of the Labyrinth, hunting down art to use as references such as when describing how an element will look to the artist working on the character, and planning exactly what content will be added to v23.4.

For the Guardians, Beris Sister #1's design can be thought of as combining two of Beris together, making her muscular rather than fit like Beris, further increasing the size of the breast, amping up the Hellhound aspects so think big meaty paws instead of hands with claws like Beris, and removing the submissive aspects. To compare the two, perhaps think of Feng when imagining Beris and think of Himika when imaging Guardian #1, just in terms of build, bust size, and such. To better illustrate her personality, Threshold has stated she'll Amazon position you senseless and then cuddle with you afterwards. So she certainly sounds like a dominant Amazonian MILF but may still have a cuddly and caring side rather than just raw dominance. For her clothing, these are the reference images for her top and bottom:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Threshold debated about giving her a jacket too but decided against it as that would essentially just make her into a jumbo Beris.

For Guardian Beris Sister #3, she will not be a shortstack. Her tactics are confirmed to be different from the prior two Guardians and it sounds increasingly likely that she is a mage type. For her design, she'll have twintail hair, wear Gothic Lolita dresses with chains, and be oh so very smug. So she sounds like she may be something of a smug magical girl. Here are the reference pictures for her outfit and smugness.

Now in keeping up with their current teasing, Guardian Beris Sister #4 is still a complete enigma and nothing was revealed about her other than Threshold had to think even more on her design and obtain more reference images while working on her to further convey what she would look like.

As for the planning work on v23.4, completing Elly's side quest portion will be the main focus for the development work. However, once that is complete, work will shift towards expanding on Venefica's content. No ETA on when the update will arrive, but if it is planned for the end of the month, Venefica could receive a fair amount of content once Elly's portion of the update is complete, assuming it does not take a great deal of time and effort to complete turning in the quest and any related fallout or follow up quests.

Threshold has also apparently worked on some other thing. Threshold has stated that they will not tease nor reveal what it is beyond the fact that it is not a new Monster Girl. So no telling what this is and whether or not it will appear in this update or a future update.

I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds this at least a little useful.

EDIT: Well, I went ahead and added the to the wiki. I did format it a little to work for the wiki, alphabetized the order in which the characters were listed, and made a few corrections such as correcting typos or scene requirements and added a little information such as that Feet Fetish level 25 or greater is required for Shizu to use Bowing the Mountain. Other than that, the guide was added essentially as is and GearlessJoe is credited as the original creator of the guide and the foreward of the guide is attributed to them. Enjoy and thank you once again for creating the guide, GearlessJoe.

Last edited:

littleowen

Jul 16, 2018
Thanks for the descriptions! looking forward to getting my pelvis completely demolished overcoming the challenges of the labyrinth

Reactions: L30

doctor_light

Jan 3, 2019
Since a bunch of people have been asking about the foot content (AKA steppy) in this game for a while, and I love both feet and MGD to bits, I've decided to create a sort of steppy walkthrough.

Before we begin, though, here's a great tip for squeezing as much TEXT (and therefore content) out of MGD as possible: As counterintuitive as it may seem, you want to always try to struggle out of stances that you love and resist temptations that you crave. By attempting to do so and failing, the game will create multiple new scenarios explaining how your enemies are keeping you in that stance, why you couldn't help but give in to that temptation, etc. So basically...
"Do not go gentle into that good steppy"
Other useful tips: Many attacks have text for when you cum from them, if it deals arousal to you and it can make you release spirit, then there's a possibility that there's specific text for it. Attacks that have a chance of triggering secondary effects (like status afflictions or debuffs) will have additional text for when that happens.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Needless to say, this stuff can be useful to anyone no matter what type of stuff they're into.

*You'll need to have feet at fetish level 25 or higher for much of the foot content to become available ( ! )
*The tagging system is somewhat arbitrary. Having said that, the 'monstruous' tag will be used for anything that isn't in the exact shape of a human foot, so be on the lookout for it if it isn't your thing (or if it is!)
*The color blue will indicate that a scene is very brief. I'll also give a short description of these scenes so that you can decide whether it's worth it for you to go looking for them.
*The color yellow will indicate that girls don't take off their shoes during a scene
*The color red will indicate that a scene has additional elements such as art assets or sound effects

Trisha
• Has a combat event (Trisha's Allure) with foot content

Kyra
• If you lose to her she'll do a victory pose in which she'll place her clawed foot on your chest (must not be in a sex stance)

Gren
• Has 3 footjob-type attacks (Slimy Frog Footjob, Slimy Footjob Massage, Slimy Dexterous Footjob)
• Lose to her (must not be in a blowjob stance)

Venefica
Tags: sweat, footjob, smell, food play, boot worship, foot worship
• Work for her and choose to get milked by her feet
• Work an extended shift for her and tell her to use her feet to play with you
• Place a custom order for the "Indulgent Foot Fetish Gummies"

Ancilla
•Has a footjob stance (Fluff Step/Fluff Step Counter) and 2 footjob-type attacks (Foot Grind, Foot Stroke) that she can use in it
• Lose to her in her footjob stance
• Visit Sofia's Domain and ask her to assist you with your sexual urges by using her feet
• If you try to struggle out of her footjob stance and fail, she'll sometimes step on your face with her stockinged foot

Imp(s)
• After unlocking the Imp Den, go there and convince them to give you a footjob

Sofia
• Has a combat event (Command Masturbate) with foot content during her second fight
• Explore her sub content (which is made available by visiting her while having any kind of collar in your accessory slot)

Vili
• If you visit her after completing her Trial of Titties and ask her to pamper you with her tits, she'll also give you a footjob with her socked feet

Jennifer
• When prompted on how you want to feed her, ask her to use her feet

Shizu
• Has a combat event that's 100% focused on her feet (Ninja Art: Bowing the Mountain), and it will have additional content if she has her clones with her during it
• Lose to Bowing the Mountain (must not be inside her dojo in the Will-Power Temple)
• Lose to her inside her dojo but refuse to help her teach the trainees
• Help her teach a foot play lesson to the trainees

Kunoichi Trainee(s)
• They have a footjob stance (Ninja Art: Flash Step), 2 footjob-type attacks (Ninja Art: Grinding Step, Ninja Art: Trampling Step) that they can use in it , and a trampling-type attack (Ninja Art: Face Step) that they can do when another trainee has you in their footjob stance
• Lose to a single trainee in their footjob stance
• Lose against two trainees fighting together
• Inside your room at the inn, sleep til morning and you may have an interesting dream
• Help Shizu teach them lesson on foot play

Minoni
Tags: monstruous, trampling, hoof worship, hoofjob, amateur
• Once you've advanced her romance subplot enough, ask her to step on you

Feng
• Has a footjob restraint (Howling Leg Sweep), three footjob-type attacks (Wild Foot Pump, Restrained Foot Pump, Nibbling Tease) that she can use within it, and another footjob-type attack (Thigh Trapped Footjob) that she can do in her leg-lock restraint
• Lose to her while in her footjob restraint

Kotone
• During her second trial, start masturbating right away and then ask to stroke it to her feet
• During her fifth and final hypnosis session,
she'll step on your dick with her bare foot

Aiko
• Make her angry during combat (by using pain skills or restraints on her)

Mara
• Stare at her feet after sitting down to have a drink with her
• Keep looking at her feet while you're doing teacher-student roleplay

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are an absolute GOD. PLEASE keep doing this (and lemme know if you have tips for any other games ;] ).

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
EDIT: Well, I went ahead and added the to the wiki. I did format it a little to work for the wiki, alphabetized the order in which the characters were listed, and made a few corrections such as correcting typos or scene requirements and added a little information such as that Feet Fetish level 25 or greater is required for Shizu to use Bowing the Mountain. Other than that, the guide was added essentially as is and GearlessJoe is credited as the original creator of the guide and the foreward of the guide is attributed to them. Enjoy and thank you once again for creating the guide, GearlessJoe.
hey L30 can you also make a fetish guide for breast/paizuri?

• Thinking Face

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Someone probably did that joke before, but:
JSON:
"NameOfScene": "L30 posts",
"theScene": ["ChangeFetish", "MGD", "5"]
> Your fetish for Monster Girl Dreams has become a complete and total obsession, but it can't get any worse than it is now....
Fix how? :unsure:

Small bug:
Somehow I got stuck with 245 monstrous fetish since a recent update. I might have done a respec at the wrong time.
The goddess' PurgeFetishes doesn't reset numbers which are out of normal bounds (>100?). I coded my fetish back to 0 (and everything works fine now), but it might be worthwhile to have an in-game way to fix similar figures.

• Haha

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
. Mari has been added to the guide, her mod just came out and it's absolutely amazing. If you're a foot lover then she'll quickly become your favourite. The mod is extremely high quality, and its art was made by ADOPOLICH (the same artist who did Kotone's superb steppy CGs). Congratulations and a big thank you to epickark for creating such a great mod, and to Valentin Cognito (Gren's mod author) for having helped him.
Here's hoping for more Mari content in the future, but most importantly, that we'll get more mods with foot content, even if they aren't as high quality as this one!

Last edited:

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
. Mari has been added to the guide, her mod just came out and it's absolutely amazing. If you're a foot lover then she'll quickly become your favourite. The mod is extremely high quality, and its art was made by ADOPOLICH (the same artist who did Kotone's superb steppy CGs). Congratulations and a big thank you to epickark for creating such a great mod, and to Valentin Cognito (Gren's mod author) for having helped him.
Here's hoping for more Mari content in the future, but most importantly, that we'll get more mods with foot content, even if they aren't as high quality as this one!
can you share the dowload link to the mod?

Kontrah

Jul 16, 2017
.... I can't help but notice, that there was a very sudden explosion of foot lovers, very concerning. Could be because foot content literally does nothing for me, but I digress. Have fun getting stepped on.. I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: doomgal

GearlessJoe

Jun 17, 2018
I can't help but notice, that there was a very sudden explosion of foot lovers
A bunch of them, myself included, are Tower of Trample refugees. That game has a pretty big following here in F95, and it's kinda been in development hell for close to two years now.
Another reason could be the relatively recent influx of foot fetish "memes" ('please step on me', wikiFeet, feet pic soliciting, etc.), which could've resulted in people becoming less embarrassed about their fetishes and having more confidence to explore them fully? Just guessing, either way I'm sorry if we end up being too vocal in our excitement lol

EDIT: Btw, can't speak for everyone with a foot fetish unfortunately, but there's absolutely no pressure on Thresh or any modders to give us more foot content, only gratitude for all they've given us so far. Especially to Thresh, who has delivered without even being into feet himself, truly the GOAT.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
.... I can't help but notice, that there was a very sudden explosion of foot lovers, very concerning.
let's hope it won't affect the variation of the games content...
(the only fetish i really can't stand is: scat:poop::sick:)
also gay and (pedo) loli...

also
A bunch of them, myself included, are Tower of Trample refugees. That game has a pretty big following here in F95, and it's kinda been in development hell for close to two years now.
it's weird that scam bo wei still milks 4k a month
meanwhile threshold only gets 1,6k....

Last edited:

aspava3597

Jun 21, 2017
İ know this is a pretty noob question to ask but is there a legit 100%save of this game? i know about save editors and the console cheats but save editors from what i read are outdated or bugy and cheats just make the grind faster u still have to grind and i dont want to invest hours into the game if the content isint worth it. There isint even any videos of this game on porn sites so a save would be the only way to check the content out before investing my time.

• Angry
Reactions: stever and lnppo

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
İ know this is a pretty noob question to ask but is there a legit 100%save of this game? i know about save editors and the console cheats but save editors from what i read are outdated or bugy and cheats just make the grind faster u still have to grind and i dont want to invest hours into the game if the content isint worth it. There isint even any videos of this game on porn sites so a save would be the only way to check the content out before investing my time.
You should be able to tell within 15 minutes of play if the game is or isn't for you. If you can't even manage that much maybe just go to Pornhub or something.

aspava3597

Jun 21, 2017
You should be able to tell within 15 minutes of play if the game is or isn't for you. If you can't even manage that much maybe just go to Pornhub or something.
Hey i like the premise of the game (it beeing monstergirl-quest esk) and i am wiling to play it in a legit way but i just wanted to know which girl has which fetish so i could avoid them if its not my thing and as far as i know there is no other way of doing this.

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
The best way to figure that out is to play the game. It's not like they beat you in the face with their respective fetishes anyway (maybe Mika and Gren are the only exceptions?)... or you could go check out the wiki, it can also answer your questions.

Reactions: Pants man and L30

Cheesekek

May 31, 2018
heya everyone. Was curios if anyone heard anything about one of my favorite girls Kyra. Curious if there is plans for her to get more content, or if she's considered "finished"?

doomgal

Jul 2, 2018
There's really no way to have a 100% save for this as there isn't really a gallery feature that I could find. Honestly if you want to know if this game is for you or not just head to the wiki and look up some of the girls there and see if they trip your trigger or not. Also there's a lot of scenes that only happen once or can only happen the first time you encounter someone so a save that has already done this would make you lose out on a lot of stuff. There are a few 'cheat' saves out there that start you at ungodly powerlevels to just make it more of a visual novel than battle-fuck game which is another alternative (that being said you will miss a lot of the loss scenes, sex scenes where you lose in a certain stance that exist, if you go that route).

heya everyone. Was curios if anyone heard anything about one of my favorite girls Kyra. Curious if there is plans for her to get more content, or if she's considered "finished"?
I haven't heard anything, though I mostly hang on the discord for the modding stuff, but I assume something will be done with Kyra when we start getting closer to the desert which is her home area since that's her home turf and we haven't seen much of her yet. I think Thresh is mostly focusing on the labyrinth and capital right now though. That being said I don't think she is considered even halfway close to being finished yet it may just take a while.

Short post CHEERS!

4.60 star(s) 83 Votes