Feb 7, 2021
They do.
Just be sure to save at town before switching versions of the game.
This has applied to pretty much almost all the updates so far. (iirc we only had to start from scratch once when Thresh made major changes to the main code)

So, yeah...

1. Open old game version.
2. Save game in town.
3. Close game.
4. Open new game version.
5. Load save.
6. Profit.
what about the old version? can it be deleted or not without messing with the new version.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
L30's Fan Signature Repository II

My first signature repository can be found here.

Teleiah's Signatures can be found here.

A Shizu signature by Master of Puppets can be found in this post here.

In keeping with Teleiah's theming, ♥symbols will indicate signatures for canon characters and ☆ symbols will indicate the character is from a mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apologies for not replying to anything, my time is still fairly limited at this moment. Just stopping by to add my new signature repository post as the old post is full and to share new signature banners for Aiko commemorating the first erotic CG being added to MGD. I'll go through and reply to the posts before and after this repository post the next chance I have to do so.

Additionally, I'm attaching the latest rendition of my cheat start save to this post as well as my first signature repository to hopefully make it easier to find given the recent post asking for a save at the time this repository post was created. If you are dissatisfied with being called "Hero", then the console on MGD's wiki will be able to help you change the name to one of your choice as well as make other alterations as needed. This cheat start is level 110, has 5 million Eros, and has no stats allocated beyond those from character creation, so it can be customized with your build of choice.

Last edited:

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
and yes i do tend to repeat my suggestions and ideas but only occasionally..
and i'm not the only one who wants cgs:sneaky:

and as i started in that post i: just needed confirmation
threshold-sensei answers aren't always clear...:oops:
1624678674505.png
i meant patreon cows in general.:rolleyes:
they can only give devs free money and that's the only influence they have on the dev:ROFLMAO:
1624679187259.png 1624678743184.png

1624678880948.png
maybe try post in a more appropriate location? rather than doing the digital equivalent of standing on a street corner screaming at passers by

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
maybe try post in a more appropriate location? rather than doing the digital equivalent of standing on a street corner screaming at passers by
no thanks. i dislike discord, it's like a meeting room full of people talking at the same time:cautious:
post get buried within minutes and it's hard to retrace what anyone said..

i prefer to go out and put my poster where it can bee seen by passers for days:cool:
also it's easier to ignore someone on the street(forum) than in a closed room(discord):sneaky:
to prevent offtopic shit like this... (what i should have done a long time ago)

and i only respond because this is a new one:p

Last edited:

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
hey guys quick question , is wonderland mod workin with the current build ? It isnt running for me other than changing the map icon i'm not getting the rabbit event or anything.

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
hey guys quick question , is wonderland mod workin with the current build ? It isnt running for me other than changing the map icon i'm not getting the rabbit event or anything.
The version on github does not seem to work on my 23.8 (vanilla)
There may be an updated version on the discord tho

It works, used the wrong version, download the one named '_HeroesAdventuresInWonderland-v0.05.23.7a.zip' on github

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Could we please act a little more mature?
Bullying, ganging up and lynching are not a very good show, especially considering the good-natured game and dev we're (supposed to be) talking about. Venererae would surely disapprove.
Want a good way to support MGD here on F95? Keep the thread clean. Don't bury useful posts like L30's, don't go into a shitposting spree every other week, and learn to ignore others the same way you probably learned to in RL.
A tactful remark once in a while is obviously fine, as is giving a simple 'like' to support someone who did before you could. Hounding and thread flooding are NOT. Don't start barking along or against the first dog.

I'll add that Devs also have that option to 'ignore', in case they're fed up, if only now and then. Support their choices, respect their patience and share/help their good humor, at the very least.:D

Let's keep this place clean and ventilated, and the useful information unburied and well-relayed, that's the right and best way to help out MGD here on F95.

hey guys quick question , is wonderland mod workin with the current build ?
Way too early, probably. You're better off being patient (the wiki is quite reliable) or learn how to update mods yourself; this is the reason why Threshold shares all that code jargon every other update. You don't need to know much Python to figure things out, and you can learn it on the fly.

Last edited:

Grinnvalesti

Sep 22, 2019
It should be working, I know you need to beat the caverns to start it. Aside from that, the recent update should not have broken any Mod's unless they used some functions which got renamed/ altered, and I think only 1 or 2 Mod's even used the motion stuff. The Mod author for Wonderland did release a hotfix a month ago that you need if you are running the Mod for the first time, otherwise, you will get an error.
If this does not help then I apologize, and the best thing you can do is join the Discord and message the Mod author for help.

Lewd Boi

Feb 5, 2019
Could we please act a little more mature?
Bullying, ganging up and lynching are not a very good show, especially considering the good-natured game and dev we're (supposed to be) talking about. Venererae would surely disapprove.
Want a good way to support MGD here on F95? Keep the thread clean. Don't bury useful posts like L30's, don't go into a shitposting spree every other week, and learn to ignore others the same way you probably learned to in RL.
A tactful remark once in a while is obviously fine, as is giving a simple 'like' to support someone who did before you could. Hounding and thread flooding are NOT. Don't start barking along or against the first dog.

I'll add that Devs also have that option to 'ignore', in case they're fed up, if only now and then. Support their choices, respect their patience and share/help their good humor, at the very least.:D

Let's keep this place clean and ventilated, and the useful information unburied and well-relayed, that's the right and best way to help out MGD here on F95.
I agree. the entitled attitude isn't gonna help thresh and it will make someone uncomfortable which doesn't sound mature. If you want to give Thresh a good suggestion, make it decent to everyone and him and don't be a dick about it.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
If you want to give Thresh a good suggestion, make it decent to everyone
Yeah, I have yet to see an innocent white lamb here (or in this world ftm) :ROFLMAO:

I'd have to agree the blur animation for Aiko doesn't look too good. There must be a better way.
As a crude attempt, it could look like this (from a clumsy editor, as a crappy GIF):
I know for a fact Renpy isn't too bad at this, but no worthwhile example springs to mind rn.
(and of course, let me know if Threshold would rather this removed, I wouldn't mind. It'd save me some shame if anything :p)

edit: I wanted to compare with Sofia's spiral breasts thing (which was removed?) and found a little display bug:
This happens after her heart-throwing attack (last fight part 2). 2 hearts got in. This fixed itself after a successful resist.

edit: and it'd be nice if mods could leave a copy of the posts they delete, for a while. It's hard to know what we've done wrong if the reference disappeared. I don't mind the thread being cleaned up - at all! keep it up, if anything (y)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lnppo and decker2

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
I've encountered some problems with the new Aiko CG. Whenever I get out of the titfuck stance, the CG remains. Even when she uses other attacks.

This bug only appears after the CG triggers, so everything is normal before. The UI keeps bugging out by randomly covering things with a black bar. I can get rid of it for a short time by changing the resolution, but it's always coming back. One time it showed the word affliction in the background when I hovered over dialogue choices.

Reactions: L30

poomaster

Nov 20, 2018
hey guys i have a question, i usuallly play completed games only, however i'm so tempted to play this, is this a game that'll keep updating until the end of times, or does it have a planned ending?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I'd have to agree the blur animation for Aiko doesn't look too good. There must be a better way.
As a crude attempt, it could look like this (from a clumsy editor, as a crappy GIF):
did you use the cgs to create your own animations?
respect(y)

which gives me an idea:
i can replace the overlapping 2. style cg with the better 1. one:WeSmart:
just like i edit the girls stats in their json files:cool:
i'd better make a backup folder and consult threshold-sensei in a private conversation first...

also
hey guys i have a question, i usuallly play completed games only, however i'm so tempted to play this, is this a game that'll keep updating until the end of times, or does it have a planned ending?

thres plans to end the main story after the demon queen's castle
(but yes we still have to wait a long time, before we get there)

i also hope for a big plot twist after the demon queen's castle for the grand final + a lot of mods:love:

Last edited:

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
->
This is the planned roadmap, game's about halfway there, but things can change moving forward. I think it's fair to assume it'll be in development for another 2~4 years, maybe more, and the community that's been building around the game is pretty big (and the dev and artists deserve it)

You should give it a try, it's got a very large amount of content already

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
i'd better make a backup folder and consult threshold-sensei in a private conversation first...
I'd advise against that. Every minute Thresh-sensei spends posting or answering PMs is one not spent developing MGD. And there are millions users more familiar with Python than you and me, not just Threshold.
I also have my qualms with Discord, but you could use a throwaway account just for this project, uninstall and registry-wipe Discord afterwards. Competent, supportive and helpful modders gather there, that's a fact. I wouldn't advertise for Discord for that much, I'm not that irresponsible.

Take Sunday off, have your animation frames ready, and try to see if you can get them in-game.
I was thinking myself, a 1-second timer to change the pic randomly, much like MGD already does every turn. It'd f*ck with your brains even while you're thinking what move (not) to use next. As a novelty feature, new ideas and the way to improve it and ways to implement them easily, would definitely help Thresh out. But not as ideas, much less requests.

I'll be trying to figure what Sofia ate, that sit wrong with her, in the meanwhile. :ROFLMAO:
...and here's the link to the free GIMP I wouldn't recommend it for creating animations, but they're (one of) the best for the frames/layers.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2018
1624739455959.png

Wait. I don't understand sandsea_urchin you speak of maturity but I see Decker's comments to Threshold as anything but. Of course everyone's not a saint but come on...you don't see his posts as some form of harassment and indirect digs to Threshold himself? I don't care how long a user has been here or what but his comments have been peak douchebag since I have been a member and been reading this thread since 2019. And when someone makes a valid criticism on his attitude the whole section thread regarding said attitude was removed? But the rude and crude responses he gives to Threshold stays? And when people (NICELY I MIGHT ADD) redirected him to the proper communication channels he responds like a complete ass? Damn talk about peak irony and double standards.

waitamin.gif

But seriously on the flipside, You're a saint ThresholdMGD for being able to put up with Decker since the conception of this thread. I have read everything. All 220 pages of it. You're the dev I aspire to be with such ungodly patience and detailed responses. The same goes for L30 I can't thank you enough for responding to my questions and writing such long detailed status updates.

As for proper bug discussion. I'm not able to replicate this, but yesternight I was grinding currency by fighting Sofia and for some reason her images overlap between her Third fight, part two image layer and her idle pose art layer. I'm not sure how to replicate the issue but it exists. Also there seems to be a slowdown when I enter the map. Not sure if it's the engine.

Another issue that I am able to replicate on the other hand is that there is a black box when she raises her arm. Attached is the image for your reference. The issue seems to resolve itself when you reboot the game but it does appear from time to time.
1624741720897.png

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 83 Votes