Koster184

Jul 4, 2018
Okay, i give up. I just don't understand, how to get "Demon layer" skill.
Gameresourceviewer shows that i have 120 Lillian points (0.store.ProgressEvent.push.0.178 (Yes, I bought so much holy water))
I donated 20k, died several times, waited a couple of days, and went through all the dialogue options. I get nothing but "holy headpat". I don't want to enter the second and even more so the third fight with Sofia without this skill!

Stats is 6+, of course.
DWPH3OJd4-c.jpg

I just had to use a cheat code to ad it manually, but does anyone know a way to trigger her event?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Okay, i give up. I just don't understand, how to get "Demon layer" skill.
Gameresourceviewer shows that i have 120 Lillian points (0.store.ProgressEvent.push.0.178 (Yes, I bought so much holy water))
I donated 20k, died several times, waited a couple of days, and went through all the dialogue options. I get nothing but "holy headpat". I don't want to enter the second and even more so the third fight with Sofia without this skill!

Stats is 6+, of course.
View attachment 2445771

I just had to use a cheat code to ad it manually, but does anyone know a way to trigger her event?
You can see the exact requirements by opening game folder\game\json\events\town\church\enteringChurch.json, it's the first thing checked when visiting church. Either you get the regular greeting, or the demon layer greeting. My file from 23.5e has these conditions:

1678183272070.png

breaking down:

"GetAnEventsProgressThenIfEqualsOrGreater", "Visit Lillian", "55", "DemonLayerPatCheck" : 55+ lilian progression;

"GetEventAndIfChoiceIs", "Visit Lillian", "5", "PatPat", "DemonLayerCheckPower": I believe 5 is the choice id from using headpat on lilian at least once through her dialogues;

"StatEqualsOrMore", "Power", "6", "DemonLayerCheckTech",
"StatEqualsOrMore", "Technique", "6", "DemonLayerCheckAllure",
"StatEqualsOrMore", "Allure", "6", "DemonLayerQuiz": if power/tech/allure are 6+, starts event.

Now, I don't have the newest game version; either is a bug really blocking you from learning it, or maybe you skipped the headpat on lilian option?

LordDarkwing

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks for pointing it out. Could've sworn it wasn't a bug before, but I found one now. Squashed it. I tested it and now 'The Past' flag should work again. Replace your mod files with the attached ones. Have replaced the files in my previous posts too. By the way, there is one attack move in the 'Visiting Mao' sparring scenes that doesn't work. I'll fix it for the next release.
Got to the visit Mao segment and there are errors in the "Stare into her eyes" and "Cock Slap or Tease Scene"

The errors for the "Cock Slap or Tease Scene" are very numerous so I won't post them all, but at first glance they seem to be basically identical to the other scene. If it makes any difference, I am past the point where I've said I'm in love etc.

The bigger problem which has happened throughout is that at no stage of Mao's progression has the "Fun times?" option given me anything other than "Nothing here yet" and immediately sent me back to town. The same thing happens on at least one of the "DomIntro" events, which I assume is the "SleepIntro". I don't know enough about renpy to know how the files work but in the "VisitingMao.json" file in Events, the "DomIntro" section "JumpToRandomScene" shows "DozeIntro" instead of "SleepIntro".

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
How the hell do you beat the third floor of the labrynth.
Usually people have trouble with that one because they don't know that when the map shifts, a new key is spawned to the left of the map where the player starts.

There are also Minoni, Sofia and Ushris
Oh yeah! I forgot about Ushris. I need to add her to my list. Does Sofia have foot content? I don't remember seeing that. And Minoni? What? She doesn't even have feet!

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Oh yeah! I forgot about Ushris. I need to add her to my list. Does Sofia have foot content? I don't remember seeing that. And Minoni? What? She doesn't even have feet!
Yeah, Sofia has foot content, particularly Command Masturbate in her second fight. Just choose to stare at her feet. There's also collar play outside her battles, but since she doesn't remove her boots in those scenes, I'm almost not interested to remember details.
You can ask Minoni to step on you, but the scene develops quickly into single-hooved hoofjob, and then into double-hooved. Too quickly for my tastes, indeed. I would have wanted her to trample the MC for much longer, but well, I'm never in the mood to start modding from scratch and of course the dev won't change a scene for a single individual, so I just deal with it.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Yeah, Sofia has foot content, particularly Command Masturbate in her second fight. Just choose to stare at her feet. There's also collar play outside her battles, but since she doesn't remove her boots in those scenes, I'm almost not interested to remember details.
You can ask Minoni to step on you, but the scene develops quickly into single-hooved hoofjob, and then into double-hooved. Too quickly for my tastes, indeed. I would have wanted her to trample the MC for much longer, but well, I'm never in the mood to start modding from scratch and of course the dev won't change a scene for a single individual, so I just deal with it.
ThresholdMGD pls change Minoni scene for the HumanRug

nightmare054

Jan 1, 2018
Got to the visit Mao segment and there are errors in the "Stare into her eyes" and "Cock Slap or Tease Scene"

The errors for the "Cock Slap or Tease Scene" are very numerous so I won't post them all, but at first glance they seem to be basically identical to the other scene. If it makes any difference, I am past the point where I've said I'm in love etc.

The bigger problem which has happened throughout is that at no stage of Mao's progression has the "Fun times?" option given me anything other than "Nothing here yet" and immediately sent me back to town. The same thing happens on at least one of the "DomIntro" events, which I assume is the "SleepIntro". I don't know enough about renpy to know how the files work but in the "VisitingMao.json" file in Events, the "DomIntro" section "JumpToRandomScene" shows "DozeIntro" instead of "SleepIntro".
who is Mao again?
i don't remember getting any error so far, but i need to test this one i guess

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes