figgotry

Dec 4, 2020
Dolls for Jora is a short fluff (non-sexual) mod that allows you to do something nice for your favorite dragon.
To run: Extract the contents of Dolls for Jora 1.0 to your Mods folder.
To begin the mod content:
Once you've befriended Jora, visit Elly in the Guild for a new conversation option.
Once you've spoken with Elly, visit Jora in the Mountain.
Afterwards, you can ask to see her dolls in her Treasure Horde menu to check up on your good work.

Please let me know if you find any issues with the mod!
"You install lewd mods to a wholesome game. I install wholesome mods to a lewd game. We are not the same." - me, while downloading this mod

Aylia

Oct 18, 2021
Dolls for Jora is a short fluff (non-sexual) mod that allows you to do something nice for your favorite dragon.
Once you've befriended Jora, visit Elly in the Guild for a new conversation option.
Afterwards, you can ask to see her dolls in her Treasure Horde menu to check up on your good work.

Oh my God. Jora is so precious, I want to adopt her.

Mar 22, 2023
Oh my God. Jora is so precious, I want to adopt her.
Yeah, I'm actually a bit torn on that personally.
Jora's really well written to me, but she starts at a really bad emotional position. It doesn't feel right getting sexually involved with her after helping her for some reason. Like you're taking advantage? I don't know.

I mean... who am I kidding. I modded Villnammellet. I have no scruples, but this game's writing is so good it does the impossible of making me care.

Logan_Ronin

Aug 15, 2020

This is honestly the most wholesome thing ever. I will immediately install this mod, because Jora is a precious cinnamon snek girl.

Sietod

Jan 15, 2018
Here be ver. 0.99 of the Omnibus mod, see attached zip. Fair warning: This is a futa character.
Yes, this is a bit of a silly name for this version of the mod. But I will really just be polishing some things and adding a few smaller things before I consider it fully complete.

As usual, please refer to a previous post of mine (https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-v24-3a-alpha-threshold.6491/post-8837275) for some basic information if you've never heard of this mod before. There's also a wikipage for the mod ( ).

What's new in ver 0.99?
- The 'Visiting Mao' event can now be considered complete. Just a tiny bit of polishing left.
- Finished several talk scenes
- Several new sex scenes, including cock worshipping, tail stuff, and more! Try talking with the omnibus and find out.
- Worship Mao too much and you might get a new perk...or get sent back to church.
- Miscellaneous tweaks and bug fixes to previous content.

Edit: fixed two minor bugs.

Please do report any errors you find to me. I am also open to suggestions/feedback.

What's next?
I will finish a sleep scene I'm still working on, a 'full-nelson' scene, maybe work on those loss scenes I mentioned last time... Hopefully I can consider the mod fully done after that.

Yami, are you intending to update for the new patch?

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Yami, are you intending to update for the new patch?
Yes. I know the 'ProgressEquals' function got changed recently, I've got the next update coming with that. Might take another week or so since I want to write a few more scenes also.

Ultani

Apr 16, 2020
just found out about the game, can someone explain to me how different the normal difficulty is compared to easy? also how does the sensitivity points allocation work?

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
just found out about the game, can someone explain to me how different the normal difficulty is compared to easy? also how does the sensitivity points allocation work?
The difficulty settings, to my knowledge, don't affect anything but starting stats. Should a level cap be introduced at some point, that would mean higher or lower maximum stats, but right now it just means how long you have to grind along with a bit lower maximum spirit if that's what you spend your points on in character creation rather than stats.

As for sensitivity points, well. It's exactly what it says it is. You put points into it to make attacks of that nature deal a certain percentage less damage to you. There are also things which will raise sensitivity, thus making those attacks deal more damage to you.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Looking forward to seeing it; the last change was a downgrade IMO.
It's a CG. I guess it's OK for most folks, sadly it didn't manage to turn me on. Maybe because I don't care about mimics (them, arachnes, salarisi's, ghosts and slimes are among the ones I care the least), or because I'm not that interested in normal sex (and please, don't bring up pegging. I'm DEFINITELY NOT into it).

• Wow
Reactions: bwardyunbip
4.60 star(s) 80 Votes