Jigglybone

Mar 27, 2021
Though I got to Dark Perpetua around level 60 and I'm getting filtered hard. I probably didn't do my stats very well (roughly equally putting points into Power/Allure/Willpower with some in others). What are peoples builds like?

Last edited:
Reactions: bwardyunbip
Aug 22, 2018
Though I got to Dark Perpetua around level 60 and I'm getting filtered hard. I probably didn't do my stats very well (roughly equally putting points into Power/Allure/Willpower with some in others). What are peoples builds like?
Allure 60, Technique/Willpower 40 each, and dumped the rest. In general you'll want to focus on one damage stat, and invest the rest defensively at best (in my case, Technique for Lewd Bottle skill and escapes, Willpower for seduction checks, Allure for pure damage). Also put one point per level into Arousal or Energy (alternate between them, or just do whichever you feel "lacking" in). Willpower-boosts alone won't be enough there.

Tips for Dark Perpetua specifically: Do a Gold Mimic event, buy as many luxury lotions as you can afford, spam them all on DarkPetua. She's super weak to 'em. Don't forget to actually finish her off though.

Use Ugli Herbs whenever you get charmed, they'll immunize you for a few turns - Panaceas don't do that so she'll just re-Charm you.

Debuffs aren't useless - laughing them away costs her a turn, which can save your bacon especially later on.

Lastly, Distract only works on 25% slimed, you'll have to escape other slimed stances by pushing away (or teleporting if you did an Intelligence build).

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
What are people's builds like?
Mine used to be 100 on all 6 stats, and then around 3005 max arousal and 3035 max energy, combined with Belle's burger perk. But if you talk when leveling up, I used this order: technique-power-intelligence-willpower-allure-luck. I got gradually on each of them 10, 20, 40 and 60, just to buy all the skills, and then I used the same order to upgrade first three on one level up, and the other three on the next one. But, of course, that can't be done if you intend to speedrun the game. Level 60 on the capital? I was level 60 when I reached the oni sisters!

Reactions: JungleNuts

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
The late game battles are gimmik battles because the dev doesn't know how strong the player is.

The player can level up at their own pace, and levels have a significant impact on growth.

The Hellhound's gimmiks being, being undefeatable and needing to properly explore the labyrinths.
Dark Perpetua has multiple gimmiks. She invalidates buffs and debuffs, has a powerful grab, and can take multiple spirit from you.

If you use analyze on her and read through her weaknesses though, you'll realize something that should make it very easy to take her down.

___

Regarding builds, my 3 big sexual interests are.

Femdom (sexually assertive females)
Intercourse
Buxom babes

So I built my character accordingly.

Allure is my main stat.
Since I like sex, I put points into willpower and max arousal so I can survive sex stance.
Since I like femdom, I don't want my MC to be doing sexually dominant stuff, but mainly use buffs and debuffs, so I invested in Int and a bit of Luck.

Of course I have a minimum of 10 in each stat.

Personally, I think the best way to play this game is to play your sexuality.

If you are an aggressive and dominant person who wants to sexually overwhelm the girls, than you can do Power as your main stat and take perks that focus on binding, and make your Max Arousal high.
If you prefer foreplay like paizuri and footjobs, you don't have to focus too much on defense since the indulgent skills in those stances ignore defense anyway. Going allure and max arousal makes the most sense there. Indulgent skills also have no mana cost so you don't need Int IIRC.

etc etc.

I think it's best to build your character based on your sexual interests. If you struggle with expressing your sexuality through your character build, you can ask for help. Just tell us what you like and don't, and maybe we can help you build your character so you get the most out of your interests playing the game.

Last edited:

Jigglybone

Mar 27, 2021
Yeah, I've noticed that she's weak to aphrodisiac so I might need to try harder on that front.

As for builds it makes sense, I've noticed there's different ways to approach attacks in basically every category. I was just mostly uncertain whether the game rewards specialization or trying for a jack of all trades build so you can always hit weaknesses. The perks in particular are a hard choice.

Thanks for the writeup brudda.

Reactions: bwardyunbip
Jan 21, 2022
I made everything perfectly even lol.

Generally I avoid sex stances and focus on more roleplay because it seems more effective to me. Can't say with certainty that this is a good approach against darky because I was around level 80 (on hard) when I fought her so I was quite overleveled.

OwlBeer

Jun 5, 2018
What are peoples builds like?
Assuming your goal is to beat the game, I, personally, would suggest Seduction as a main attack option. Almost half of the generic monsters are weak to it, along with about a third of named characters, and only a few who takes less than 100% damage. It can charm and allows to use perks that lower enemy defense and restore your energy every time you use a Foreplay skill. The latter mean that you don't have to invest that much into increasing your Max Energy, and could put the points elsewhere instead.
Also, that's the biggest weakness of Mimic, and they'll become your most dangerous enemy sooner or later, as they (or she, as lore implied that you always encounter the same Mimic) leveling up along with you.

In this case, primary stat would be Allure, obviously, while Power and Technique could be mostly ignored.

P.S. Kissing would be your most reliable backup, since enemies who shrugs off your Seduction are never resistant to Mouth, and several are even weak to it.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
I'm getting errors in the Forest Dungeon with the Waifupocalypse and The Plappening mods, I have edited the save but I would like to know if there's something actually wrong. Screenshot 2024-03-10 225611.png
My best guess is that it's something to do with resting, because if I encounter the error I can ignore it, but it pops up again anytime I have the opportunity to rest afterwards until I next return to town. It's inconsistent though and doesn't show up on every rest, it only keeps popping up after the first time it happens on an adventure.

Last edited:

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Hey guys I tried downloading the Gorgon's Garden and Mari the Butterfly mods but it says that they're no longer available. Were they removed? Does anyone know how to get them?
They were previously hosted on discord, and I heard discord changed their hosting policy a few weeks ago so that files only last for a day. Try asking on Threshold's discord.

• Wow
Reactions: OwlBeer

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
There need to be Ultra Nightmare dungeons. One where the girls start out at your level, and only get -- ahem -- progressively harder after your battle with the first monster in that mode. Like the hounds, but with everyone. They all faint, but the next encounter is even more difficult anyway. Looks like I'm "stuck" in Ceris' maze for now.

Reactions: JungleNuts
4.60 star(s) 80 Votes