mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
1: Most scenes don't have CGs, just text.
2: There are only two holy moves, the headpat which is a joke move and the whip which you get from Lillian after seeing all her dialogue and then answering her questions correctly when she gives you a quiz. You don't need to defeat Ushris though, she runs away after about ten turns, so just focus on defence. You don't have to defeat any of the girls in the labyrinth, just get through their mazes.
Ah, I see. I happened to see the foot worship scenes from Ushris. Is there any other foot worship scenes besides that? I mean real scenes, not text.

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Ah, I see. I happened to see the foot worship scenes from Ushris. Is there any other foot worship scenes besides that? I mean real scenes, not text.
Kotone's second willpower trial. I can't remember if Mari the Butterfly (from the mod) had CGs but she is very foot focused.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
WTF mate? Why getting upset for a genuine question? Lol.
If you read the tags it says text based, if you read the description it says text based. WHY ARE YOU PLAYING A TEXT BASED GAME IF YOU DON'T LIKE TEXT?!

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023
If you read the tags it says text based, if you read the description it says text based. WHY ARE YOU PLAYING A TEXT BASED GAME IF YOU DON'T LIKE TEXT?!
LOL. Not everyone shares the same knowledge and understanding about certain things, mate.
Well, it's sad that I didn't have as much knowledge as you do, but your reaction is so funny. :ROFLMAO:

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
LOL. Not everyone shares the same knowledge and understanding about certain things, mate.
Well, it's sad that I didn't have as much knowledge as you do, but your reaction is so funny. :ROFLMAO:
Knowledge and understanding like....the ability to read? I think you're setting the bar a bit low, bro.

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Ignore the other guy, he seems to be ignorant about what is planned for the game, and is rude to boot, waste of time engaging with someone like that.

Actual answer incoming. No, there are currently no other foot worship scenes that have a CG, in fact very few scenes in the game have a CG as of now, should be low single digit number. More CGs are planned, so if anything you are just too early in the games life cycle to get what you are asking for. Not gonna lie, given the snails pace at which new CGs are coming out so far, you may have to be very patient, speaking several years, before you can enjoy more foot scenes with a CG, as the current rate is several months for one new CG.
Not too many monster girls have foot stuff as a main scene, main scene is the most likely to get the CG for the monster girl, doubt giving several scenes per monster girl will ever happen, popular exceptions like Ceris who got an event seduction CG before her main scene CG aside, IF it does happen on a grand scale there is a good chance we as human beings will have expired before that day. Ultimately there will be more CGs for scenes, some of which will include the foot fetish stuff you desire. It is not guaranteed that the CG pace will always stay as slow as it is now, especially once the story journey part of the game, which includes implementing new areas, is actually done, so here is to hoping.

Last edited:

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Ignore the other guy, he seems to be ignorant about what is planned for the game, and is rude to boot, waste of time engaging with someone like that.

Actual answer incoming. No, there are currently no other foot worship scenes that have a CG, in fact very few scenes in the game have a CG as of now, should be low single digit number. More CGs are planned, so if anything you are just too early in the games life circle to get what you are asking for. Not gonna lie, given the snails pace at which new CGs are coming out so far, you may have to be very patient, speaking several years, before you can enjoy more foot scenes with a CG, as the current rate is several months for one new CG.
Not too many monster girls have foot stuff as a main scene, main scene is the most likely to get the CG for the monster girl, doubt giving several scenes per monster girl will ever happen, IF it does happen there is a good chance we as human beings will have expired before that day. Ultimately there will be more CGs for scenes, some of which will include the foot fetish stuff you desire. It is not guaranteed that the CG pace will always stay as slow as it is now, especially once the story journey part of the game, which includes implementing new areas, is actually done, so here is to hoping.
Yes, you're right. If he plays the game several years from now there will be more CG's.

mtran.hs

Nov 30, 2023

Actual answer incoming. No, there are currently no other foot worship scenes that have a CG, in fact very few scenes in the game have a CG as of now, should be low single digit number. More CGs are planned, so if anything you are just too early in the games life circle to get what you are asking for. Not gonna lie, given the snails pace at which new CGs are coming out so far, you may have to be very patient, speaking several years, before you can enjoy more foot scenes with a CG, as the current rate is several months for one new CG.
Not too many monster girls have foot stuff as a main scene, main scene is the most likely to get the CG for the monster girl, doubt giving several scenes per monster girl will ever happen, popular exceptions like Ceris who got an event seduction CG before her main scene CG aside, IF it does happen on a grand scale there is a good chance we as human beings will have expired before that day. Ultimately there will be more CGs for scenes, some of which will include the foot fetish stuff you desire. It is not guaranteed that the CG pace will always stay as slow as it is now, especially once the story journey part of the game, which includes implementing new areas, is actually done, so here is to hoping.
Thanks mate. It’s indeed a very clear answer and I appreciate that.

And no worries about the other guy. I iust played with the princess a bit.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018

Actual answer incoming. No, there are currently no other foot worship scenes that have a CG, in fact very few scenes in the game have a CG as of now, should be low single digit number. More CGs are planned, so if anything you are just too early in the games life cycle to get what you are asking for. Not gonna lie, given the snails pace at which new CGs are coming out so far, you may have to be very patient, speaking several years, before you can enjoy more foot scenes with a CG, as the current rate is several months for one new CG.
Dude I literally replied to his question with another scene before these two started arguing. As you say, there aren't many foot scenes, but Ushris is definitely not the only one with a foot worship cg.

Reactions: OwlBeer

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Hell yea, more Stella and more Manticore please
Damn, how much more Kaia could you ask for? You can "get kidnapped" by her whenever you want, spend unlimited time, she's practically your wife if you so desire... I mean, I love Kaia too, she's one of the girls in this game I'd totally wife up, but short of putting a pregnancy tab in this game, we can't ask for much more.

Or, have you not finished her arc? you know, stab yourself with manticore spines a few times, go to her for help, etc.....

Reactions: OwlBeer

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
As you say, there aren't many foot scenes, but Ushris is definitely not the only one with a foot worship cg.
I have never seen any other, Kotone has a folder called step with stepping foot cgs, but I have never encountered them in the actual game, including the second willpower trial you mentioned, so I just assumed it was one of the yet to be implemented CGs. Turns out the mc needs to have an actual foot fetish unlocked for that to become visible, my bad, I usually play the game without having all fetishes set to high so I never got to see that scene.

Reactions: JungleNuts

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
I have never seen any other, Kotone has a folder called step with stepping foot cgs, but I have never encountered them in the actual game, including the second willpower trial you mentioned, so I just assumed it was one of the yet to be implemented CGs. Turns out the mc needs to have an actual foot fetish unlocked for that to become visible, my bad, I usually play the game without having all fetishes set to high so I never got to see that scene.
Kotone's scene needs you to actually have very high foot fetish to appear I believe, but it's exactly where ccccccccccc said it is, second will trial. The one where you masturbate to one of her body parts.

Reactions: HumanRug

johncenacenacena

Jul 6, 2017
Damn, how much more Kaia could you ask for? You can "get kidnapped" by her whenever you want, spend unlimited time, she's practically your wife if you so desire... I mean, I love Kaia too, she's one of the girls in this game I'd totally wife up, but short of putting a pregnancy tab in this game, we can't ask for much more.

Or, have you not finished her arc? you know, stab yourself with manticore spines a few times, go to her for help, etc.....
When the content is that good, you're always left wanting more what can i say?

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes