Ysfggboi

Apr 16, 2020
The double doors at the willpower temple don't open even after finishing the trials it says will trial is not complete, how can I fix this? I pulled the levers. Kotone keeps mentioning hard difficulty and I don't get what that means, I don't even remember choosing a difficulty when starting the game nor do I know how to change it. Any help please.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
The double doors at the willpower temple don't open even after finishing the trials it says will trial is not complete, how can I fix this? I pulled the levers. Kotone keeps mentioning hard difficulty and I don't get what that means, I don't even remember choosing a difficulty when starting the game nor do I know how to change it. Any help please.
Did you pull all three levers at the end of the will trial? If so, you failed. You need to pull two (I forget if one works as well) and Kotone pops out to say you passed when you try to leave.

The hard difficulty Kotone mentions is her personal trial for her hypno slaves, but you should be able to complete the will trial and open the double doors even without doing it.

Last edited:
Jun 11, 2023
Hey, been trying to download some mods, specifically the Gorgon and Oneiros, except i can't cuz the Discord links expired, can anybody give me the files to download them please?

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Hey, been trying to download some mods, specifically the Gorgon and Oneiros, except i can't cuz the Discord links expired, can anybody give me the files to download them please?
I'll do ya one better....

...and there they are in all their glory.

• Angry
Reactions: OwlBeer

Phenir

Sep 28, 2019
Discord nuked external links, as in links on websites to content hosted on discord. Links only last for a day now. If the link is to an actual hosting site like mediafire or mega then it will be fine. Looking through the mods quickly, seems like most of them are mega or git links. Oneiros though is an example of a discord link that will no longer work.

Mikmoo01

Nov 6, 2020
Hey get an error whenever i try to leave the labyrinth on the first or 2nd floor that results in ending up in a battle with no target if i choose to ignore the error basically bricking the game there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo and Exocrine

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Hey there guys, sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but I cant browse over 450 pages for my quite specific question ":) My question is, are there H-scenes after you lose combat or in specific events (e.g. insertion)? Im only in the Forest Dungeon at the very beggining of the game, so that is why my knowledge is limited. Im asking because I am used to almost every game having loss H-scenes (such as the previous Monster Girl games). Thanks in advance!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hey there guys, sorry if this has been asked and answered before, but I cant browse over 450 pages for my quite specific question ":) My question is, are there H-scenes after you lose combat or in specific events (e.g. insertion)? Im only in the Forest Dungeon at the very beggining of the game, so that is why my knowledge is limited. Im asking because I am used to almost every game having loss H-scenes (such as the previous Monster Girl games). Thanks in advance!
I'm pretty sure yes. I know that there are different victory scenes depending on what stance you are it, and I think that there are different loss scenes based on stance too.

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
I'm pretty sure yes. I know that there are different victory scenes depending on what stance you are it, and I think that there are different loss scenes based on stance too.
Yeah, because I strive to see all aspects so I always game, lose and then continue playing to see everything. But so far, only one out of like 5 MGs had a loss scene

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
Yes each girl has at least two different loss scenes. more if you add mods.
I see! Not sure if you mean just the simple text or with actual images? Because for example the Elf only has (I found*) only one and that was just text, no images. Because I meant loss scenes with images ^^".

silcanex

Dec 25, 2020
I see! Not sure if you mean just the simple text or with actual images? Because for example the Elf only has (I found*) only one and that was just text, no images. Because I meant loss scenes with images ^^".
There are a few different ones with both text and images most are in the mid and late game and are from romanceable characters.

Reactions: OwlBeer
4.60 star(s) 80 Votes