May 14, 2020
I see! Not sure if you mean just the simple text or with actual images? Because for example the Elf only has (I found*) only one and that was just text, no images. Because I meant loss scenes with images ^^".
CGs are dedicated to specific stances more than the loss scenes, meaning they appear in combat not after the loss, but they're very few anyway

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
"Last updated five months ago"
It would be a lot easier to keep up with this thread if it showed up on the 'latest updates' page.

May 14, 2020
Hey, so a small update on this, I have tried a lot of stances like penetration, making out... Yet none of the girls got a CG. Save for Imp and Slime. Any tips for me?
I don't know if there's a list somewhere with all the CGs and how to get them, but for what I remember after the Forest Dungeon in the mountains only the Minotaur has a CG for the sex stance, in the temple there's Kotone (second trial, foot worship) and Aiko (titfuck), in the caverns there's Tabitha if you leave without talking to her, and in the labirinth there're Ceris if you step on the red heart, Beris if you use magical bindings on her, ans Ushiris in the footjob stance

gemeniii

Mar 26, 2021
I don't know if there's a list somewhere with all the CGs and how to get them, but for what I remember after the Forest Dungeon in the mountains only the Minotaur has a CG for the sex stance, in the temple there's Kotone (second trial, foot worship) and Aiko (titfuck), in the caverns there's Tabitha if you leave without talking to her, and in the labirinth there're Ceris if you step on the red heart, Beris if you use magical bindings on her, ans Ushiris in the footjob stance
You're missing the slime girl cg and the imp.

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
v26 is now out with the Eros District now being available, also including Elena's new art, a lewd CG for an existing major boss fight, and much more!

annnd while I was setting that post up bug reports happened soooo I delayed continuing posting until the hot fix was ready sooo

v26.a is out to hotfix bugs.

Additionally there's a bunch of new pages of posts since I checked in last, so if there were any questions aimed at me please re-ask them or link me to them.

Exocrine

May 12, 2023
It's more functional, true. But men will instinctively feel less welcome with the pose to the right, regardless. The pose on the left makes no sense, but our emotions don't register that on a primal level. That's why flight attendants act so weird. We don't care, we just want them to behave that way.

4.60 star(s) 80 Votes