Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
I have the same bug. If you go through Venefica's home, you can't ever leave Bon Bon Bun as it just puts you back into the section with her home for an infinite loop.

Besides that though, the section is overall pretty great. I'm stil testing out all of the options and all of the new scenes so I'm excited to see all this new Venefica content. She's quickly becoming a new fav for me

Reactions: L30

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
New background is cool and the new scenes with Jora are delightfully wholesome while hinting at future progression with her. Still need to try out the new Venefica content but it should be good. Recently got the Manticore romance path as well and its now one of my favourites. Top three right now has to be Kotone, Jora and Kaia, not necessarily in that order.

Reactions: L30

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
can someone who is playing the new version write what new scenes does Venefica has?

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
can someone who is playing the new version write what new scenes does Venefica has?
THERE IS ALSO A DARK TANNED ALRAUNE TO FIGHT:love:
(that's where the sweet nectar for the candys comes from)
although the fight is a bit short :cautious:
(rosaura is a stupid name)
makes up for the increase of foot fetich....
v23.5a hot fix is now out for a crash and a time loop in Venefica's store, it may take you a few escapes to actually get out though if you had that bug.
labyrinth next right?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lnppo

lewdbender

Aug 7, 2019
THERE IS ALSO A DARK TANNED ALRAUNE TO FIGHT:love:
(that's where the sweet nectar for the candys comes from)
(rosaura is a stupid name)
makes up for the increase of foot fetich....
although the fight is a bit short:cautious:

labyrinth next right?
so the Alraune has foot fetish attacks? could you write their names?

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: lnppo and Frank01
D

Deleted member 1816908

no you misunderstand its a standard short fight (rosaura has only one spirit)
the foot stuff has been mentioned here

overall disappointing update
a long venefica boss fight would have been so much better:cry:
You won't be satisfied until this game caters to your every whim, only things you like, no things you don't like.

This is totally unreasonable. Games cannot have an audience of one person. And the creator is following their own vision. Not yours.

Are there things in MGD I dont like? Sure there are! But I don't piss and moan that they're in the game. I just minimise my engagement with them and get on with the bits I like. Because I understand that the game is appealing to both a wide audience, and the creator's vision. So its okay that bits I don't like are included. Thresh has made something cool and fun and sexy (and free, if you want it to be) and you seem to think its all about you.

Criticism of something is fine. But when that criticism, over and over, is "I personally do not find this thing sexy, please remove it, I personally find this thing sexy, please include it", that's about as weak and unconstructive and honestly disrespectful of the creator as possible.

If you want a game that is precisely what you want, and nothing else, you're gonna need to make your own one.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Are there things in MGD I dont like? Sure there are! But I don't piss and moan that they're in the game. I just minimise my engagement with them and get on with the bits I like. Because I understand that the game is appealing to both a wide audience, and the creator's vision. So its okay that bits I don't like are included. Thresh has made something cool and fun and sexy (and free, if you want it to be) and you seem to think its all about you.
just pointing out my opinion
(also rosaura is just a recolored alraune)

even though the reporting back to elly and the hide and seek mini dungeon are neat
i was expecting more from over 2 months of work...
i want more battle fuck:love:

Last edited:

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
I've been struggling to find a way to say this that doesn't bring down the hammer of righteous internet vengeance upon my poor mortal frame, but I'm tired and can't be assed anymore to figure out a better way to write this using social-fu. Apologies for the upcoming word vomit. I wrote all this on like, 2-3 hours of sleep, so consider yourself warned. TL;DR is "this game gud. i liek. wish more games liek dis out there. ooga booga"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the incoherent mess. I hope a modicum of my feelings could be expressed, even if I'm dead on my feet as of this moment. Cheers to you all, and may this game one day see itself wear the [Completed] tag with pride. I'm going to go sleep, because I just finished writing 3 essays, 6000 words each, and my brain is fried.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Honestly, I think the reason the update took so long was due to the new system that was being made for the Labyrinth, a system that was most likely used for Venefica's section (hopefully we won't be stuck in an eternal Labyrinth loop lol). There's a lot of things being made behind the scenes which is where I'm guessing most of the dev time went for the past two months to prepare for the next major story expansion. It's why the last few updates seem smaller in comparison because there aren't that many scenes by comparison.

Imho, Threshold is doing right by us by giving us some new content to tide us over, even if it is minimal, instead of holding everything back for "one big patch." These are increment patches for sure. It keeps the community engaged, talking, and experiencing new content. There are quite a few games on here that would take the same amount of time and give even LESS content so I'm thankful for Threshold for making visible game progress.

The Labyrinth is most likely continuing apace and I hope to see how much progress is made by the December update which i believe is next. Hopefully it's finished by then and if not we have some more juicy content to enjoy to tide us over. So yeah, this update may be small, but as someone that has dealt with devs giving even SMALLER (like half as big as this. They'd probably do half of the Venefica content alone aka you can enter into her house, fight the Alurane, and that's it and call it an update), I really do appreciate the effort.

Keep up the good work Threshold. You have my support!

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
labyrinth next right?
overall disappointing update
a long venefica boss fight would have been so much better:cry:
i was expecting more from over 2 months of work...
This update took about 30 days not 2 months. And I'm working towards the quest finale for Venefica as it says in the patch notes.
I wonder what that finale could be working towards. :unsure:

(also rosaura is just a recolored alraune)
She's not just recolored, she also has different hair. :D
And some other smol details.
Also a different personality.

Honestly, I think the reason the update took so long was due to the new system that was being made for the Labyrinth, a system that was most likely used for Venefica's section (hopefully we won't be stuck in an eternal Labyrinth loop lol). There's a lot of things being made behind the scenes which is where I'm guessing most of the dev time went for the past two months to prepare for the next major story expansion. It's why the last few updates seem smaller in comparison because there aren't that many scenes by comparison.
The Venefica movement thing actually has nothing to do with the labyrinth's intended design xD
This update def took longer than it should have due to an assortment of reasons.
And there are things I do behind the scenes, but not normally for future updates with the exclusion of art.
Things have just not really gone smoothly.
So no I'm not really doing much for the labyrinth pre-emptively aside from the art.

Keep up the good work Threshold. You have my support!
Ty very much! Hopefully my answer doesn't change that. xD

Hhhhhhshshsnz

Jul 29, 2020
Imho, Threshold is doing right by us by giving us some new content to tide us over, even if it is minimal, instead of holding everything back for "one big patch." These are increment patches for sure. It keeps the community engaged, talking, and experiencing new content. There are quite a few games on here that would take the same amount of time and give even LESS content so I'm thankful for Threshold for making visible game progress.

So yeah, this update may be small, but as someone that has dealt with devs giving even SMALLER (like half as big as this. They'd probably do half of the Venefica content alone aka you can enter into her house, fight the Alurane, and that's it and call it an update), I really do appreciate the effort.
As someone who has to deal with Bo and Koda‘s (from ToT) bs I find the fact that the dev of this game actually communicating with us, not to mention the timely updates, to be more than good enough. I don’t see a reason why anyone should complain

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
This update took about 30 days not 2 months. And I'm working towards the quest finale for Venefica as it says in the patch notes.
I wonder what that finale could be working towards. :unsure:
thats what i mean including the previous update V23,4 which is all part of the elly/venefica quest line:WeSmart:
(i consider as one big update)
is now over 2 months of work

i do have really big expectations for the final of that quest:p
(team up with elly to fight venefica in an epic boss battle)

also
I find the fact that the dev of this game actually communicating with us, not to mention the timely updates, to be more than good enough. I don’t see a reason why anyone should complain
i complaine because i expect this game to become one of the best in the text based battle fuck genre:cool:
not just becouse of the greation of vili the true paizuri waifu:love::love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so anything less than awesomeness is a disappointment...

also i just found out that the jason script files of the girls (found in: game/jason/monsters) can be edited
with a json editor like this:
giving them more spirit or change their stats or dropps

but i would never touch their text not ever no no
(what kind of fan would do that...)
(well maybe change rosaura name to rosa)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes