Jul 20, 2017
Holy hell the girl at the end of caverns is one of the most unique looking monster girls I've seen in a while they actually managed to make her look like a scary monster whilst still somehow cute. I don't know if this is a sign of me being a degenerate or just good design but either way I'm a big fan

(and she kinda looks like mewtwo)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I came across a bunch of typos:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And a few bugs:
The base game ones are all from 23.5b not c, so it's possible some of them have already been fixed in that.

Reactions: L30 and Nevart

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
One thing I've been thinking about is how in Euryale's mod, she makes reference to how all the girls are talking about you, I'm curious if that kind of thing is actually true. So far I don't believe we've met a canon girl who'd already heard of us, but presumably the further through our journey we get, we might start to develop a reputation. So far we aren't anything that special, a lot of adventurers fail to get through the caverns but plenty do too. There are a few things that would give us 'fame points' if we do them though, like beating both Oni sisters together, it's possible that we might be the first person to do that.

Reactions: Nevart

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
When you finish the temple and talk to elena she says around 75% of adventurers reach that point. The big filter is the labyrinth, so yes, the hard part still has to be implemented.

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
Only thing I hope with story once its completed is to not be a MGQ clone, where demon queen is good guy and the goddess is the bad guy. Although, given the continental enchantment and the forshadowing of willpower temple, it should be plausible the demon queen and the goddess are doing some collab work to prevent whatever it is to fuck up everything.

It could be something like SCP-2317, where a eldritch abomination is trapped in an alternate dimension linked by some seals. This thing is invincible, brings the end of everything, and most of the seals are broken, being impossible to replace them. So the enchantment would be a workaround to avoid breaking the last seal or something.

Just random thoughts while I download some things, don't mind me.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hope Thresh really doubles down on the femdom content when we get the Capital. I feel like its the perfect place to do so. Also hope Shizu gets a femdom route as well.
What? Shizu has just as much femdom as maledom already.

Only thing I hope with story once its completed is to not be a MGQ clone, where demon queen is good guy and the goddess is the bad guy. Although, given the continental enchantment and the forshadowing of willpower temple, it should be plausible the demon queen and the goddess are doing some collab work to prevent whatever it is to fuck up everything.

It could be something like SCP-2317, where a eldritch abomination is trapped in an alternate dimension linked by some seals. This thing is invincible, brings the end of everything, and most of the seals are broken, being impossible to replace them. So the enchantment would be a workaround to avoid breaking the last seal or something.

Just random thoughts while I download some things, don't mind me.
I'm half expecting the Demon Queen to turn out to be Vivian or something. Something weird about her...

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Ya, noticed that. I originally released it with Scortched path as the mod name, only for someone to tell me it was misspelled afterwards. That is probably why it's scortched path on the wiki. I'm not the one who did the wiki page for my mod so it hasn't been updated with the corrected spelling.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes