RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
I would assume that people that are into having the shit kicked out of them are a niche group as even people who aren't into femdom can still enjoy most of that content in this game due to the events described being pretty pleasurable regardless of the dom/sub element, whereas most probably find the opposite of pleasure in being physically harmed.
It seems understandable to me that the kind of content that I am suggesting that I would like to see in the future is not of everyone's interest, but with so much femdom content in this game I have a certain suspicion that there are people who may get to enjoy it because it is not nothing out of the ordinary to what can usually be seen in works of fiction that encompass this type of relationship.
This game has a huge amount of content and much of it is avoidable, so as long as it is not something that displeases the community and that the author feels comfortable writing to, I can keep my hope that it is possible.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
It seems understandable to me that the kind of content that I am suggesting that I would like to see in the future is not of everyone's interest, but with so much femdom content in this game I have a certain suspicion that there are people who may get to enjoy it because it is not nothing out of the ordinary to what can usually be seen in works of fiction that encompass this type of relationship.
This game has a huge amount of content and much of it is avoidable, so as long as it is not something that displeases the community and that the author feels comfortable writing to, I can keep my hope that it is possible.
You seem to misunderstand me. I am saying that scenes written around having pain inflicted to the MC would be far more niche than any of the other content in the game thus far since while existing scenes may have focus on specific fetishes like femdom these fetishes generally manifest in mainstream sexual acts. It would also have to dance around the whole "no violence" spell that the island has.
Your personal fetishes, conceptions about femdom and your hopes and dreams are completely irrelevant to the point I was trying to make, I was just giving my opinion on how likely I thought it was that we'd see sadomasochistic content in the game.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
You seem to misunderstand me. I am saying that scenes written around having pain inflicted to the MC would be far more niche than any of the other content in the game thus far since while existing scenes may have focus on specific fetishes like femdom these fetishes generally manifest in mainstream sexual acts. It would also have to dance around the whole "no violence" spell that the island has.
Your personal fetishes, conceptions about femdom and your hopes and dreams are completely irrelevant to the point I was trying to make, I was just giving my opinion on how likely I thought it was that we'd see sadomasochistic content in the game.
The kind of content I'm referring to is not that different from the dream sequence that we already saw with Lilian, a scene that was initially used to introduce the Demon Layer but later dropped because those acts weren't very compatible with the character.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
The kind of content I'm referring to is not that different from the dream sequence that we already saw with Lilian, a scene that was initially used to introduce the Demon Layer but later dropped because those acts weren't very compatible with the character.
Brother, if your one example of why you think such content is likely to be added is a scene that's been removed from the game because it was considered too much and resulted in Lillian's character getting a complete rewrite....well, I dunno what to tell you.

RodolFaso

Aug 4, 2017
Brother, if your one example of why you think such content is likely to be added is a scene that's been removed from the game because it was considered too much and resulted in Lillian's character getting a complete rewrite....well, I dunno what to tell you.
That this kind of content is not compatible with one of the most innocent characters in the game does not mean that it is not compatible with others, that is why I initially suggested it as content that can be added in the future once the Capital is introduced together with new characters.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't know, but I prefer this kind of femdom content. And I don't think it's even possible to inflict pain anyway, due to the enchantment of the island

Oh and btw, Happy Holidays!
Oh, it's definitely possible to inflict pain, there's even the 'pain' sensitivity type. It's just injury that it isn't possible to inflict (and there seem to be serious loopholes, like when Kotone bites you). I can't really think of any examples though, since it isn't my thing; one of the things I love about the game is that the femdom content isn't the boring stereotypical sado-masochism and black leather that most femdom seems to be.

Reactions: fanboi

loGic21

Mar 14, 2019
Oh, it's definitely possible to inflict pain, there's even the 'pain' sensitivity type. It's just injury that it isn't possible to inflict (and there seem to be serious loopholes, like when Kotone bites you). I can't really think of any examples though, since it isn't my thing; one of the things I love about the game is that the femdom content isn't the boring stereotypical sado-masochism and black leather that most femdom seems to be.
You're right, there's the sensitivity type, forgot about that. But in the back of my head, I can remember a scene where it's said that you don't perceive it as pain but pleasure. Could be a Minoni scene, but I'm not sure, since it was quite some time ago. So can you then really talk about inflicting pain? On the other hand, it was definitely mentioned that you can feel soreness. Like you said, there seem to be loopholes.

Oluap-Player

Jan 7, 2019
The enchantment protects against harm, not necessarily against pain. Do note the game treats pain in a "pain kink" sort of way, all the skills that inflict Pain damage are sadomasochistic in nature (such as hitting the girl with a whip, or slapping their ass). Pleasure through pain is certainly a thing, but if it ever got to the point where it would cause actual physical trauma or draw blood on the character, it gets negated, with the notable exception of the Kotone scene mentioned above.

I believe Threshold has pointed out that scene in particular is working as intended in the Discord server at one point, implying there's some plot significance for the enchantment not to doing job in that stance that we simply don't have the answer to yet, though I may be misremembering it. Honestly the anti-violence enchantment has the potential of bringing up some pretty glaring plot holes but I try my best to suspend my disbelief for the sake of enjoying the lewds.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The enchantment protects against harm, not necessarily against pain. Do note the game treats pain in a "pain kink" sort of way, all the skills that inflict Pain damage are sadomasochistic in nature (such as hitting the girl with a whip, or slapping their ass).
i also like to add that this is a battle fuck game so its all about fucking and head patting your enemies
instead of straight up murder them;)

we already had a similar discussion here to quote myself:
so you looking for a girl that wants to kill the mc the old fashion way:unsure:?
cause that's not possible on this island nobody can be killed or seriously wounded...
(kind of the same what i told la croix)
i mean the lizard girl (kyra) in the forest tried to cut you down with her sword, at first sight

the worst someone in the game can do is:
bondage/restrain and anal rape with an electro/shock strap on dildo while whipping your back and insult/spit on your face :cautious:
(but some people might actually like that)
there's also stepping and (soft) ball busting but that's more foot fetish...
also gang rape
maybe there is a high school in the capital or a domina club......
(and i'm happy that there is no piss or scat)
also there is a list of all the content thres plans to add to the game

Excessive Violence and Gore. are on the no no part of the list

also i'm really sad panda about not getting a update for christmas or new year:cry:
and i don't mean a theme update:rolleyes:
just a big update the last ones were just some pics and bug fix...
(also killing of mods)

Last edited:
Reactions: Konstantinus

ThresholdMGD

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
also i'm really sad panda about not getting a update for christmas or new year:cry:

just a big update the last ones were just some pics and bug fix...
(also killing of mods)
I took the holidays off to rest. : D
Like, actually rest, not the half rest half work thing I kept doing and eventually, for all intensive purposes, burned myself out with to a degree.

So I'll be starting to work on thing again shortly. Likely going back to full steam at the start of the new year.
But there's likely more bugs n such that I'll need to fix, I haven't check the report log in the discord yet.
As much as I'd love to just get on with things.

Dec 10, 2019
I took the holidays off to rest. : D
Like, actually rest, not the half rest half work thing I kept doing and eventually, for all intensive purposes, burned myself out with to a degree.

So I'll be starting to work on thing again shortly. Likely going back to full steam at the start of the new year.
But there's likely more bugs n such that I'll need to fix, I haven't check the report log in the discord yet.
I started playing the game recently, and it's really well done. Have a pat on the back!

Reactions: L30 and Nevart

tony_redgrave

Jan 7, 2018
What do you reckon the odds of chastity being included? Not just denial or magic induced denial but a monster actually caging you.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017

don't give up i believe in you(y)
mgd is like the only game on this site i care about:love:

and if you don't like fixing bugs, that's ok don't mind them as long they're not game breaking...
just focus on completing the game take as much time as you need you can do it;)
it be a nightmare if this gets abandoned......

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You're right, there's the sensitivity type, forgot about that. But in the back of my head, I can remember a scene where it's said that you don't perceive it as pain but pleasure. Could be a Minoni scene, but I'm not sure, since it was quite some time ago. So can you then really talk about inflicting pain? On the other hand, it was definitely mentioned that you can feel soreness. Like you said, there seem to be loopholes.
I think it whas Sofia because she even offers you one scene where she can get you off with pain. But yeah the enchantment protect people from willfull harm like getting killed with getting kicked of the montain.
(Not that the harpies would miss the chance to rescue and kidnap any person that is falling). Loopholes inside enchantment are all the things that where done unintended like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
or
than there is the very dangerous and I think only real way to die premarturly with getting your soul sucked away by a Succubus like it happened with
though the question still stands if this falls under the category possible cause no intent or the magic is unable to recocnize this case as a harming action.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes