fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
can you actually romance someone?? it has a romance tag.
i personally wanted to romance kyra the lizard woman but looking at her bio..
doesn't seem to be the case... o wel.
Yes, there are many that you can romance. I don't think Kyra has that feature yet? But many others do for sure.

Reactions: L30

apexlemon

May 9, 2020
You can actually romance quite a few of the girls, some of the storylines are more fleshed out than the others. Mika and Kotone have a decent storyline going for them and I think more is yet to come for them. Others are more barebones as of now like Mara and Kyra as you mentioned.

Bronzeswagger

Aug 27, 2018
Want to apologize to some, in case not on the discord, my mod has been sort of on the back burner for a bit, lot has went on in the past two months and I went a week or two without touching it due to health problems.

Anywho, Izebel's mod is currently being worked on still, I'm just having to hop back into it. Also keep in mind, my progress will be sort of slow since during mid-2020, started losing sight in my right eye, so it'll take a while.

Good news though, Izebel's art is almost finished and want to thank Jiffic for having his patience with me and for letting me commission when he didn't have to take on the extra load. So that's something I'm actually glad to have accomplished soon.

Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Wow I have to say this to the Dev you absolutely nail the characters in this game. I'm in awe of the quality and variety of each character you even managed to give every character their own distinct personalities which is an achievement especially with a how many characters there are and the story's that accompany each character are really well done and diverse from each other which is fantastic to see. My personal favorite story's are Jora's and Kotone's I'm also excited for Sofia's continued development. Hell you even made me care for the common enemies the best example are the imps you can actually interact with them and form a bond with them That is a very unique and special experience you barely ever form any kind of relationship with common enemies in games but you somehow did it and you deserve props for it. I really enjoyed your game and I hope it gets more recognition!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I'm sorry for asking this but, when is the next update scheduled to come out?
thres had a burn out ´so we can wait a long time:cry:
I took the holidays off to rest. : D
Like, actually rest, not the half rest half work thing I kept doing and eventually, for all intensive purposes, burned myself out with to a degree.

So I'll be starting to work on thing again shortly. Likely going back to full steam at the start of the new year.
But there's likely more bugs n such that I'll need to fix, I haven't check the report log in the discord yet.
As much as I'd love to just get on with things.

Reactions: He-man96.

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Apologies for the silence everyone, work has been incredibly busy lately between the latest surge in cases due to all of the holiday travels and losing a few coworkers to the pandemic.

Hum. Either im doing something wrong (highly possible) or the game is extremely grindy. From what i remember im a level 11 now and i still suck (not literally). I get beaten or badly burnt by the simplest of mobs. Is there any walkthrough or a suggestion to how to distribute the stat points?
Other than a few difficulty spikes when transitioning to certain new areas if you're not prepared to deal with the new additions and mechanics or when attempting superbosses that are more meant to be late game encounters that can be fought now, such as fighting Sofia in her challenge fights, there is not that much grind especially with the experience, item drops, and Eros drops being tuned up. Last year's balance patch leveled the field but it also did make the early game a little more challenging if you flail around without knowing what you are doing.

As Master of Puppets and atomicp recommended, Analyze can be invaluable as it can reveal the weaknesses and strengths of your opponent(s) so you know which moves to use and those to avoid. There are of course a few circumstances where you may want to avoid using an advantageous move such as trying to use Suckle on Nicci as she'll reverse it on you and trap you in a Nursing stance. While she'll be vulnerable and take more damage from a continued focus on her sensitive breasts, you'll also be overloaded with her aphrodisiac laden nectar.

Then as atomicp recommended, be certain to use the game's mechanics to your advantage as well. Buffs on yourself and debuffs and negative status effects like restraints can be critical to your success depending on which build you are running. For building your character, it is ideal to focus on two or three stats, two of which can be primary offensive attributes like Technique and Allure or Intelligence and Allure while the third can be a support stat like Willpower for defenses and passing certain checks or Luck for a general improvement to your character and boosts to all rolled checks. You can technically run a single primary stat like Technique along with both Willpower and Luck as well although it could be challenging if Intelligence is your sole primary offensive attribute as almost all of your attacks will be magical in nature and that can cause issues when you encounter magic resistant enemies.

The meta build for the current balance is Technique and Allure between the coverage offered by Technique and the general damage boosts, Temptation defenses, and counterattack potential of Allure. Technique and Intelligence is still fairly powerful but not as strong as the old Technique and Willpower meta from before the Willpower-Intelligence split. You will likely need to invest a little into Max Arousal with any build if you attempt certain things such as Kotone's special trials as she has hard checks that can only be passed with enough of an attribute like enough Max Arousal or Willpower.

Worst case scenario, you can try an Easy Mode run and dump all of your starting stats into Spirit, even draining your other stats to further boost your Spirit. While you'll be fairly weak offensively, will probably need to grind in the brothel to afford some skills and items before you start adventuring, and may even climax with every attack or two, you'll have enough lives where you can just tank through it and keep fighting in the vast majority of circumstances. It will also make the Demon Layer a very reliable offensive option when you are able to unlock it. Additionally, if you do work in the Brothel, make certain to follow the advice and just stick with it even once your fetishes are maxed out otherwise it is not that profitable until that point but once your fetishes stop increasing, you'll be able to generate enough funds to buy some skills and clear out all of the sensitivities and fetishes that have built up at the Church.

Alternatively, I have a cheat start save in this post that will give you plenty of resources as well as give you a rather high level.

This may be a little late, and apologies for that as work has been busy, but I do hope that you find this informative, Monosomething.

is something wrong with my game or something? I see some .wav in the sfx folder but I never heard those in the game
same here, no idea why they're there.
Sound effects are very much an experimental feature right now. Sofia has been used as a test bed for potential new additions such as SFX and VFX and that is where you can currently find SFX being used in the game. A few other characters also help with testing these features such as Kotone serving as an example for testing CGs and the like with her stepping CG.

This is not much, but I do hope that this is an adequate answer to your question, vansav and that you find this enlightening, TheeSonus.

L30

Teleiah

Master of Puppets

I would like to make some signatures myself, - or at least try it when I find the time. I found in one of Walgs posts from 2018, and wanted to know if that's still the right place for that. If it's outdated, may I ask where or how you did yours?
I just either used Photoshop or GIMP, depending on whether I was on my desktop at home or a laptop I usually have around with me. Then I initially just swiped the bottom section from one of Teleiah's signatures and turned it into a base that I recolor as needed to keep the signatures fairly uniform in appearance. Then I just arrange whatever other assets I need, size it to 300 x 125, place the F95zone Monster Girl Dreams template portion at the bottom, duplicate it to create 105 frames of the image once I'm satisfied with it, and then set up the little graphic at the bottom of the signature throughout the frames to create a simple animated gif.

Heather's signature was more work since I created 99 additional versions of Heather with 1% to 99% opacity for her mystic tattoos, eye glow, and aura to go along with a version of her without those additions and the variant with all of those fully applied in order to have her slowly manifest those elements as the animation played. Then for Lillian, I did create a base "Don't forget you're here forever" sign and used soft light, drop shadow, and such to make the text look like it was carved into the wood before arranging those Lillian images to appropriately cover everything up and make an MGD "DO IT FOR HER" graphic. Although, I originally just made that "DO IT FOR HER" after someone asked for one on MGD's Discord and then decided to make a signature for here while I was at it.

I do hope that this sates your curiosity and that you are able to derive some value from this, Nevart. Apologies for not going into greater detail if you desire more information than this, but I am a little pressed for time at the moment.

Just found Sofia and she's so cute :love: I wanna give her my soul :love:
That's a very sweet sentiment, but I have to agree with atomicp on this one. Sofia is doing so well with recovering from her addiction to and constant consumption of souls. She quit cold turkey, went through the process of losing virtually all sense of feeling and the crushing depression, and has even managed to resist from eating souls for so many decades now. If you truly love her, you'll be strong and resist letting her devour your soul. Instead, you can become powerful, challenge her to fights, and win, proving you're someone of quality who may be able to satisfy her one day and/or you can approach her while wearing any proper collar, so any collar other than Mika's Collar, and become her pet as she'll enjoy dominating you so much she'll actually leave her room for the first time in who knows how long when she eventually takes you for walkies.

Remember, if you truly love someone, sometimes it's better to do what's in their best interests rather than slake your own desires, MilkyWay5.

I soft locked the game somehow

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the entire history is my dirty dreams and it never moves on
That's an odd bug. If I had to hazard a guess, it is probably some strange interplay between the new Sleep system and submitting, perhaps with the Restraint having an effect on the interaction as well. Either way, I'll pass it along. However, a couple of questions, which system was this on and were you using any mods? Just asking for the sake of a complete picture.

Thank you very much for reporting this bug, Drossvamp.

Someone knows some games similar to this, but with male protagonist and domination?
Depends on what you mean by similar to this, do you mean other BattleFuck RPGs that are comparable or are you more focused on the Monster Girl aspect or both? Either way, while this thread was not tagged as male domination at the time, this game does have scenes with the protagonist being dominant. You can play as a dominant in battle by using tactics like using Pin to throw down and pin your opponent before pounding her into submission, tie her up in an elaborate bondage rope using the enchanted Bondage Net before using a Whip or Dildo to force her to climax, use Power! Unlimited POWER! to Electrify your opponent and bring her to climax with that exquisite combination of pain and pleasure via magical blasts of electricity, or even embrace your inner Belmont and lash them with the Demon Layer to cause them to feel utter ecstasy as you fill them with the power of the Goddess Venereae with every strike of your sacred silver whip.

Now, as for characters that can cater to more dominant players with their content, there are quite a few that I'll detail in the following spoiler but as previously mentioned, you can essentially fight any battle in a way that could effectively turn it into a maledom scene of one flavor or another.

I think that covers all of the characters currently in game with clear male dominant content of one flavor or another. I hope that you are able to enjoy MGD and the maledom content that it does offer, JustAnotherHuman7.

You can romance most of the named characters in game currently. Of course, the amount of relationship content varies from character to character and other than perhaps Jora, I wouldn't call any of them complete. A good starting point to see which characters can be romanced would be this on the MGD wiki. Kyra does have much more content than she did in the earliest builds of the game where she was strictly a fight. Now she does have the very light intro to relationship content that she has in the current builds where you can cuddle with her and such after fights.

I do have a few posts in this thread covering the various characters that offer relationships in game, but for all intents and purposes, that page on the wiki addresses all of the relationships that have appreciable progress. Characters like Vili, Shizu, and the Succubi Campers, who are clearly interested in the player to some degree and for one reason or another, do not really have progress and don't advance beyond their initial content. So while they may not be on that page yet, it is worth keeping named characters like them in mind for the future. A case could be made for Beris since she won't talk about her family and such until she starts to like the player due to repeated sessions with her, but given the contract and Beris keeping the player at arms length for now, it is understandable while she is not classified as a proper relationship yet.

I do hope that this helps you with your quest of discovering the relationship content currently in game, Winiii.

anyone else with this error? it has happened quite frequently with me.

Yeah, that's an odd one. So far, when it has occurred, it mostly appears to have happened when a corruption in one of the files has occurred for one reason or another in which case the only solution is to redownload the title unfortunately. There is also a very rare fringe case that sometimes occurs when loading a save in Town while adventuring, but the exact cause for that has not been pinned down to my knowledge and my own testing. If it occurred frequently for you, it sounds more like the former case rather than the latter, especially if it has been corrected since you downloaded the title again. If it starts happening again, perhaps another experiment would be in order to try and figure out which is the exact trigger.

I may be a little slow to respond due to work keeping me busy, but if it is still frequent going forward, I'll see what I can do to help narrow down the trigger for this issue and pass along the information, LJDraw.

I'm sorry for asking this but, when is the next update scheduled to come out?
Unfortunately, we do not know yet. Threshold has resumed work and is steadily getting back into the groove since he finally took a break over the holidays. Bug fixing has been going on, they have been coordinating with artists, and even structured the dialogue menu for the next round of reports to Elly before moving on the the final phase of Elly and Venefica's quest, but we don't know when the update will be released and whether it will just be bugfixes and potentially Tabitha art or if Threshold will attempt to finish Elly and Venefica's content before updating so that the next major update can finally move on to the Labyrinth and moving the plot forward. 2020 was just a terrible year all around unfortunately.

While this may be disappointing, I'll post more information when I know more and have more to share, Fatal756.

Now for development news, as you may have noticed above, yes, there have not been many big movements in development work shared as of yet. Bugfixing continues fortunately, the various artists have been touched base with for the upcoming character art assets, and work has been done on Elly's dialogue menu for the next round of reports thanks to the latest investigation into Venefica. I can't say whether the next update will just be a bugfix update before moving on to wrapping up Elly and Venefica's quest or if Threshold will attempt to finish that quest before releasing the next update. Once I know more, I'll share the information as soon as I am able. So apologies in advance if it may be a few days later given work is rather busy at the moment.

While this is not much, I do hope that everyone interested in this information finds it a little useful.

Now there have been waves on the modding front. Two mods are going to blend more seamlessly with MGD as Jiffic, the artist behind characters like Sofia, Shizu and Gren, was commissioned to create the art for both Euryale of Oluap's Gorgon's Garden mod and Izebel of Bronzeswagger's Izebel's Mansion. Here are a few teasers for the art for these characters:

I do hope that everyone interested in the modding front of MGD enjoys these previews of future modding content.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Unfortunately, we do not know yet. Threshold has resumed work and is steadily getting back into the groove since he finally took a break over the holidays. Bug fixing has been going on, they have been coordinating with artists, and even structured the dialogue menu for the next round of reports to Elly before moving on the the final phase of Elly and Venefica's quest, but we don't know when the update will be released and whether it will just be bugfixes and potentially Tabitha art or if Threshold will attempt to finish Elly and Venefica's content before updating so that the next major update can finally move on to the Labyrinth and moving the plot forward. 2020 was just a terrible year all around unfortunately.
i think all that bug fixing is getting on his nerves
he said he would rather get on with the game
So I'll be starting to work on thing again shortly. Likely going back to full steam at the start of the new year.
But there's likely more bugs n such that I'll need to fix, I haven't check the report log in the discord yet.
As much as I'd love to just get on with things.
starting to worry. he might lose his touch or something....

also nice art for the modds, will try them out:p

Last edited:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Worst case scenario, you can try an Easy Mode run and dump all of your starting stats into Spirit, even draining your other stats to further boost your Spirit. While you'll be fairly weak offensively, will probably need to grind in the brothel to afford some skills and items before you start adventuring, and may even climax with every attack or two, you'll have enough lives where you can just tank through it and keep fighting in the vast majority of circumstances.
I tried a game like that, reducing all other stats to 1 lets you start with a whopping 30 spirit. You can breeze through the forest with that but you get shut down hard when you reach the temple and encounter your first imps with their energy drain attacks.

Anon_Ymous

Sep 3, 2018
After spending so much time with Kotone it feels weird to just leave her and move on. Same with Jora to some degree, though her content is shorter.

It would be nice if they could comment on events or characters further on in the story, giving you a reason to come back to them. Like how all the townspeople have something new to say whenever you clear a dungeon. Maybe even unlock a new (sex) scene once in a while based on things you find or experience.

Just an idea.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
After spending so much time with Kotone it feels weird to just leave her and move on. Same with Jora to some degree, though her content is shorter.

It would be nice if they could comment on events or characters further on in the story, giving you a reason to come back to them. Like how all the townspeople have something new to say whenever you clear a dungeon. Maybe even unlock a new (sex) scene once in a while based on things you find or experience.

Just an idea.
This might get quite jarring for many people as more of the romance routes get filled out, perhaps there could be a mechanic where you can change your recall stone's spawn point? Might be fun, instead of Lillian's revitalizing bucket of water, you get sly comments from Kotone, or Angry Lizard Berating, or whatever.

Could also have a gameplay-affecting element by shutting off access to the inn meals but providing different benefits instead, for which there's plenty of room for creativity in the mechanics.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes