Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
saving the game dont work anymore.. tried to delete all old saves and start over but still get the same error.. some autosaves left in there though that dont show up in the saves folder so cannot remove them.. but anyway here is the traceback log

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
saving the game dont work anymore.. tried to delete all old saves and start over but still get the same error.. some autosaves left in there though that dont show up in the saves folder so cannot remove them.. but anyway here is the traceback log
If you're having the same problem that I did, I actually appear to have fixed mine by opening my save in another version and saving in town. Everything works properly in the new version now that I've done that.

svolozhanin7

Jul 25, 2018
I think it's fair to guess that, to stay true to tradition: The Hero(Us) after defeating The Demon Queen(Final Boss), should have a choice to offer a marriage proposal between us(Hero and Demon Queen) a kind of "peace sign" between two races and the end of Demon Queen's aggression. Maybe also leave a hint at the end that, with time Hero and Demon Queen will eventually fall in love with each other as time goes on?

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I think it's fair to guess that, to stay true to tradition: The Hero(Us) after defeating The Demon Queen(Final Boss), should have a choice to offer a marriage proposal between us(Hero and Demon Queen) a kind of "peace sign" between two races and the end of Demon Queen's aggression. Maybe also leave a hint at the end that, with time Hero and Demon Queen will eventually fall in love with each other as time goes on?
Or he can just let us murder the demon Queen so we can actually fight monster girls?

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Maybe once you defeat the demon queen, you could replace her with one of the members of your harem who is powerful enough to be the demon queen and is of course madly in love with you (someone like Kotone or Sofia, once she's added to the mix.) After all, the monster girls would never accept *you* as their new ruler since you're a human, but if you put a member of your harem in as the new demon queen then you would be their shadow ruler instead.

Edit: Does anyone else think the demon queen might actually be Perpetua's mother? I mean, there are rumors the demon queen could be a slime - plus Perpetua is obsessed with becoming some sort of evil overlord or something and having a hero to be her greatest foe that she can eventually defeat (as made apparent by her introduction scene.) The only thing that doesn't fit is the fact that Perpetua reacted like some sort of fan girl when she saw the black knight for the first time, rather than reacting like she knew that person.

Edit 2: The only way I can think of where you, The Hero could become the demon queen would be if you turned into an alp. However I think your harem of monster girls would be rather displeased with you if that happened.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
i think its a bit to early to start talking about final boss, i want a looong game with lots of events so dont you dare rush the dev into a early complete game lol :D :D :D

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Do any of the mods still work? It seems every one of the mods on the wiki crashes me when i try to use them
All of the mods which work are located on the games discord channel. They've all been patched to work with version 19.6a and above.

The link to the games discord is right on the first post of this thread. Go there, then look under the mod-posting section of the discord to find the mods that are patched. They should all be labeled as being patched as well.

Reactions: Gabaw

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Quite new to this thread and I've looked around a little but not found any mention of the development schedule/planned content, is it patreon locked or do we have that info and would i be correct in thinking that since we have two symbols by the end of the current version that we are either 2/4 or 2/5 of the way through currently, assuming the demon queen would effectively have her own area akin to the symbol dungeons?

L30

Dec 20, 2017
Quite new to this thread and I've looked around a little but not found any mention of the development schedule/planned content, is it patreon locked or do we have that info and would i be correct in thinking that since we have two symbols by the end of the current version that we are either 2/4 or 2/5 of the way through currently, assuming the demon queen would effectively have her own area akin to the symbol dungeons?
There is a post on Patreon for overall content plans , but it is locked for Patreons only. However, there are also some plans available on the blog that details some of the future plans and areas. Future areas include the Caverns, the Labyrinth, the Monster Girl Capital, a dungeon for the Capital, the Desert, a dungeon for the Desert, and finally the Demon Queen's Castle. So we're currently at 4 out of 11 primary locations, or 12 if you include the town since the NPCs and facilities there are getting expanded over time as well such as the recent additions to Lillian with regards to the Demon Layer skill and the newest scene added to the brothel in 19.7 that involves the manticore.

As for scene content, pregnancy is planned for at least some characters, likely not all of them however. It is highly probable that the elves will have pregnancy content as an example. For the more immediate future, the plans for 19.8 are to expand upon and add content to Feng, the Jiangshi Wolf Girl, while fleshing out Sofia was planned to be the focus of the v20 update, but it was in November when I heard the focus for v20, so it is possible plans have changed for one reason or another. I do hope that you've found this at least a little helpful, @Volta.

Is there some trick to scrolling down on the perks?
When I'm playing on my PC, I've found it easier to scroll through the perks by hovering my mouse over the topmost perk, or at least one of the visible perks at the top, of the list and then using the down arrow key to navigate through the list. It won't actually scroll through the list, but will allow you to go through all of the perks in the list and you can select the one you want by hitting enter when you have it selected.

Hitting the up arrow key sometimes works on moving back up through the perks, but sometimes it will jump to one of the other stat sections. So I'd recommend just moving the mouse over one of the top perks again and using down to return to the perk you want after you've read through all of them and have decided upon the perk you want. I hope that this helps, @destroying101.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
There is a post on Patreon for overall content plans , but it is locked for Patreons only. However, there are also some plans available on the blog that details some of the future plans and areas. Future areas include the Caverns, the Labyrinth, the Monster Girl Capital, a dungeon for the Capital, the Desert, a dungeon for the Desert, and finally the Demon Queen's Castle. So we're currently at 4 out of 11 primary locations, or 12 if you include the town since the NPCs and facilities there are getting expanded over time as well such as the recent additions to Lillian with regards to the Demon Layer skill and the newest scene added to the brothel in 19.7 that involves the manticore.

As for scene content, pregnancy is planned for at least some characters, likely not all of them however. It is highly probable that the elves will have pregnancy content as an example. For the more immediate future, the plans for 19.8 are to expand upon and add content to Feng, the Jiangshi Wolf Girl, while fleshing out Sofia was planned to be the focus of the v20 update, but it was in November when I heard the focus for v20, so it is possible plans have changed for one reason or another. I do hope that you've found this at least a little helpful, @Volta.

When I'm playing on my PC, I've found it easier to scroll through the perks by hovering my mouse over the topmost perk, or at least one of the visible perks at the top, of the list and then using the down arrow key to navigate through the list. It won't actually scroll through the list, but will allow you to go through all of the perks in the list and you can select the one you want by hitting enter when you have it selected.

Hitting the up arrow key sometimes works on moving back up through the perks, but sometimes it will jump to one of the other stat sections. So I'd recommend just moving the mouse over one of the top perks again and using down to return to the perk you want after you've read through all of them and have decided upon the perk you want. I hope that this helps, @destroying101.
Very helpful, thanks loads @L30 glad to see there is plenty of content on the horizon.

Similarly thanks to @KSVreset for the in depth info, that pretty much covers everything i was thinking of.

Bacher

Dec 4, 2017
All of the mods which work are located on the games discord channel. They've all been patched to work with version 19.6a and above.

The link to the games discord is right on the first post of this thread. Go there, then look under the mod-posting section of the discord to find the mods that are patched. They should all be labeled as being patched as well.
could you please upload them all as a mod pack here or if the dev can add them into the next release perhaps, if he is the one updating/patching them :D i dont use discord, i use ventrilo

pervertedfreak

Nov 3, 2017
could you please upload them all as a mod pack here or if the dev can add them into the next release perhaps, if he is the one updating/patching them :D i dont use discord, i use ventrilo
I second that notion as I only use discord for non-depraved reasons

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Well, here's the links to all four patched mods. I think the Waifu Apocalypse mod on the wiki is already patched, if not then I'll include that too. Just go ahead and copy the entire link into Firefox. If you don't have Firefox then I don't know what to do.

Fiore
moz-extension://805244c8-d96a-4c55-abd8-cfa7a71ef3d9/mega/secure.html#!EsxmnY4C!Rs5bs6NzF0qACBmRWF_b1_5eGYDgB3O13m4sSEOyyPo
Ilvera
moz-extension://805244c8-d96a-4c55-abd8-cfa7a71ef3d9/mega/secure.html#!1oxAFAqL!hFtTGss52Bvd3AzLaSWoOBUTEsjbCPWnh82I-sNHFyY
Red Imp
moz-extension://805244c8-d96a-4c55-abd8-cfa7a71ef3d9/mega/secure.html#!U8pCQSJJ!gH977GNUmugpV6JZDBlURHzDo5NeZKAyfF-p_CzJIE8
Shaman
moz-extension://805244c8-d96a-4c55-abd8-cfa7a71ef3d9/mega/secure.html#!xhhwgYxR!huwsKefkGYR8IeEq9QRCTi3IDVNhDlFAcg8viWHhlR8

Reactions: Gabaw and Bacher
4.60 star(s) 85 Votes