afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
A save file is a file which stores the progress of the game. In this case, a full 100% save is a file which stores the progress of the game after you beat it, in other word, the game fully played and won.
Yeah, how would that work with MGD? You gonna fap to them stats numbers?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
All that waiting...for this? Wow. I mean I'm not surprised or anything, I just feel very vindicated considering how everyone was expecting this godlike patch after almost an entire year of fuck-all and tiny ass patches.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
All that waiting...for this? Wow. I mean I'm not surprised or anything, I just feel very vindicated considering how everyone was expecting this godlike patch after almost an entire year of fuck-all and tiny ass patches.
Thing is, it wouldn't be as underwhelming if it were a normal dungeon with a normal dungeon's worth of content. Here's hoping it's expanded in the future.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
What was the old theme for Venefica's Bon Bon shop? I really liked the old theme even if this current one fits better.

Faustthe3

Jul 8, 2021
need help with the mods every mod with new enemys dosen't load the png probably. The rest from the mods work just fine only the pictures won't load

Jan 1, 2018
I just like how the stupid fucking Rabbit that got like 6 months worth of development has more content than Labyrinth. Been a huge amount of dev time that just feels wasted. At least this time it has Wolf Girls, I guess. Better than the dumb rabbit.

cozyboy

Aug 24, 2019
to be forgiving and understanding: a lot of the time spent in development was probably working on the key minigame, which is enjoyable tbh

Reactions: bwardyunbip

MadFoole

Feb 8, 2020
I just like how the stupid fucking Rabbit that got like 6 months worth of development has more content than Labyrinth. Been a huge amount of dev time that just feels wasted. At least this time it has Wolf Girls, I guess. Better than the dumb rabbit.
If you're going to be that salty, at least bring some tequila...

• Haha
Reactions: HumanRug

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I'm 50/50 on Venefica. Development time aside, femdom is a huge turn off, so I'm not at all into her sexual interactions. On the other hand, she won the "virtual kindred spirit" award by hating crowds and people in general. I don't know what to think about her. She feels like that one good friend (and nothing more) you call to bitch about your coworkers/your day, to which they listen without saying a peep and simply asks if you wanna go out to chill and eat ice cream (or chocolates, as the case may be) when you're done.

Is she done, content wise? It's been a hot minute, I don't remember what has been said about her and search is a deep rabbit hole of unrelated posts. Pun extremely intended.

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
to be forgiving and understanding: a lot of the time spent in development was probably working on the key minigame, which is enjoyable tbh
I found the labyrinth extremely obnoxious to traverse, to the point I'll most certainly mod it out if I ever have to start over a new game. Didn't help that I dislike pretty much all 4 hellhounds in it. Beris in particular is the kind of character I would kill outright if I were allowed to.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
I don't think anything justifies the complete lack of proper content in such a long time.

The dev can legit just say "I'm burnt out" and slow down to a snail's pace and his patrons are completely fine with it. I mean, shit, I don't really care since I don't pay for the game, but damn. Guess I'm just jealous I can't say that to my clients and expect payment.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
I found the labyrinth extremely obnoxious to traverse, to the point I'll most certainly mod it out if I ever have to start over a new game. Didn't help that I dislike pretty much all 4 hellhounds in it. Beris in particular is the kind of character I would kill outright if I were allowed to.
While I generally like the other three, I'm right there with you in regards to the labyrinth and Beris. Tsundershits can fuck right off.

Reactions: Logan_Ronin

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
While I generally like the other three, I'm right there with you in regards to the labyrinth and Beris. Tsundershits can fuck right off.
I'm not against tsunderes on principle but Beris combine it with being incredibly crass and vulgar, and unlike Mika she doesn't have a speck of charm to make up for it. Furthermore she roams around Ushris floor, which is easily the most annoying level of the labyrinth, meaning I had to fight her way too much. She isn't particularly difficult but because of her combo that she spams constantly she takes much longer than the others to deal with, as if I hadn't enough reasons to hate her already :HideThePain:

Hell, even her trap tile temptation scene is much longer than the others! Just because she can't fathom why someone wouldn't be attracted to her dumb ass.

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes