YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Overall, I think this is a pretty good game. I'd recommend playing on easy or normal though unless you want to waste your time. Having decent willpower or luck is essential unless you want to keep failing checks. Power seems underpowered, ironically. The best parts I think are the sex scenes with a good amount of description, although a few scenes are repetitive, and the art which is generally great and fitting for the gameplay as well. The biggest disappointment is that the story is so short in the current build.

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Shizu boss fight: I correctly identified the REAL Shizu with 450 arousal Lv25 apart from her two clones and defeated her. Then, she was replaced with a 3rd clone Shizu at the end of the turn. Now I'm fighting 3 clone Shizus and the real one is gone. If I defeat any of the clones individually, they're replaced with another clone. I don't currently have a skill that can target and damage all 3 simultaneously.

Did I encounter a bug? Did I do something wrong? Is this fight impossible to beat? Do I need a skill that can damage all 3 clones in order to win at all? I'm so confused and frustrated.
Are you absolutely sure that you defeated the right one? They switch places when you beat a clone, so if you identified the real one, defeated a clone, then defeated the one you thought was the real one, it was likely another clone. If yes, you're sure about that, then it sounds like a bug.

BigMistake69

Dec 23, 2020
Are you absolutely sure that you defeated the right one? They switch places when you beat a clone, so if you identified the real one, defeated a clone, then defeated the one you thought was the real one, it was likely another clone. If yes, you're sure about that, then it sounds like a bug.
I'm not sure how many ways I can describe it without people asking "am I sure". Yes, I have a save state where the real Shizu is 418/450 arousal. After I put her over the edge, she disappears and is replaced with a clone at the end of turn. Then, all three targets are clones. I have carefully identified each target before and after defeating the real Shizu. The fact I did this also means I didn't just "win" and move on in the game, instead of complaining about it here. I don't need to check for the 10th time. This is a bug.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm not sure how many ways I can describe it without people asking "am I sure". Yes, I have a save state where the real Shizu is 418/450 arousal. After I put her over the edge, she disappears and is replaced with a clone at the end of turn. Then, all three targets are clones. I have carefully identified each target before and after defeating the real Shizu. The fact I did this also means I didn't just "win" and move on in the game, and then complained about it here. I don't need to check for the 10th time. This is a bug.
I definitely understand your frustration at people asking the same thing over and over, but to be fair I'm like... 70% sure (because I haven't played in a bit) that every turn the real Shizu gets shuffled up again, so it's a very real possibility that you just missed and got supremely unlucky afterwards (though I doubt that since you could just reload a save and target a different one until you got the real one). But hey, on the bright side, I think you found a bug that no one else has before, so that's neat.
Yeah I'll pass. I realize now this is not the campus of knowledge and wisdom that I mistook it for. Wouldn't wanna immerse myself too deeply and contract anything contagious.
I'll have you know my stupidity isn't contagious. Just stay like, 10 feet away from me at least so you don't step into my passive IQ debuffing aura.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not sure how many ways I can describe it without people asking "am I sure". Yes, I have a save state where the real Shizu is 418/450 arousal. After I put her over the edge, she disappears and is replaced with a clone at the end of turn. Then, all three targets are clones. I have carefully identified each target before and after defeating the real Shizu. The fact I did this also means I didn't just "win" and move on in the game, instead of complaining about it here. I don't need to check for the 10th time. This is a bug.
Well I asked because nobody else seems to be having a problem with her, we can all defeat her just fine. So it hardly seems unreasonable to at least consider the possibility that you are doing something wrong.

BigMistake69

Dec 23, 2020
Well I asked because nobody else seems to be having a problem with her, we can all defeat her just fine. So it hardly seems unreasonable to at least consider the possibility that you are doing something wrong.
I very much consider that I caused this to happen... somehow. We've already established that I am in fact targeting the correct Shizu, so now we can move on to alternate theories as to why the battle doesn't end when she is defeated. I was hoping that this was a known issue with a known solution, but at this point I seem to be the only one who has encountered this bug. Just trust me that the issue did occur how I described it and that I'm not simply confused.

I can provide my game save or any other information needed if someone wants to look into it. I've kept the save since it now documents the bug I encountered. I could contact the developers if there's a more direct method to bug reporting so they might investigate, if so inclined.

I'm planning to try the battle fresh from the start again on another save file to see if I encounter the issue once more or actually beat it this time. As you said, I should be able to beat this without developer assistance since no one else has encountered it. I'm willing to bet this is a specific edge-case to whatever happened in my game state and not a universal build issue blocking everyone's progression, otherwise someone would have said something already.

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
I very much consider that I caused this to happen... somehow. We've already established that I am in fact targeting the correct Shizu, so now we can move on to alternate theories as to why the battle doesn't end when she is defeated. I was hoping that this was a known issue with a known solution, but at this point I seem to be the only one who has encountered this bug. Just trust me that the issue did occur how I described it and that I'm not simply confused.

I can provide my game save or any other information needed if someone wants to look into it. I've kept the save since it now documents the bug I encountered. I could contact the developers if there's a more direct method to bug reporting so they might investigate, if so inclined.

I'm planning to try the battle fresh from the start again on another save file to see if I encounter the issue once more or actually beat it this time. As you said, I should be able to beat this without developer assistance since no one else has encountered it. I'm willing to bet this is a specific edge-case to whatever happened in my game state and not a universal build issue blocking everyone's progression, otherwise someone would have said something already.
I beated Shizu a few days ago in my new game, no problem at all. I used making out stance and kisses, very effective against her. Maybe try that?

Reactions: BigMistake69

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019

you could always.. i dunno.. upload your save

BigMistake69

Dec 23, 2020
you could always.. i dunno.. upload your save
As requested, I have attached save files of two separate instances encountering this issue. Each is labeled and ordered for clarity which I'll further detail at the bottom of this post. The files cover two fights where the bug occurred from start to finish.

Encountering the bug the 2nd time, I learned the skill Arousara which allowed me to finish off all 3 clone at once and forced the game to recognize my victory. Even if others can't replicate the bug on their end, they should at least be able to tell from my saves that I had 3 clones on screen simultaneously without the real Shizu in play.

Build: MonGirlDreams-Alpha-v24.1a-pc

Round1 A Double Doors - In the Will-Power Temple entrance
Round1 B Fight Start - The start of combat
Round1 C Real Shizu 418 Arousal - Shizu 2 (Leftmost) with high Arousal before defeated
Round1 D 3 Clones - 3 Clone Shizus on screen after the real Shizu is replaced with a clone (Victory impossible)
Round2 A Double Doors - In the Will-Power Temple entrance
Round2 B Fight Start - The start of combat
Round2 C Real Shizu 366 Arousal - Shizu 3 (Rightmost) with high Arousal before defeated
Round2 D 3 Clones - 3 Clone Shizus on screen after the real Shizu is replaced with a clone (Victory possible w/ Arousara)
Round2 E Victory - Immediately after finishing off all 3 clones with Arousara with Victory dialogue.

Reactions: hellofellow

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Perpetua or Lillian is the Demon queen, I refuse to elaborate.
Perpetua is the True final Boss fight that reveals herself after defeating a Decoy Demon's Queen.

Lilian is the real true final Boss fight that reveals herself after Perpetua's defeat and start a plan to commit a monster's girl genocide. She have to be stopped with the friendship power of all the monster's girl we met since the beginning.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
The true final boss is a way game coded.
I spent fiveteen minutes checking how it works and its total disaster. Pasta bolognese and fuckton of "goto _label name_". Is this what python programmers are stands for?

• Haha
Reactions: MortimerScharf

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
I spent fiveteen minutes
Syntax error.
I'm glad you're not the programmer, or anyone else expecting to learn python, or even Ren'py in 15 minutes.

Anyway, I read Beris has been updated? (by Valentin Cognito, again) I'll need to check that, I really didn't enjoy her 14-years old bitch dialogue begging for a spanking. Well, technically all of them are female dogs but still...

S3ri4l

Jun 7, 2020
I spent fiveteen minutes checking how it works and its total disaster. Pasta bolognese and fuckton of "goto _label name_". Is this what python programmers are stands for?
Using goto is heresy!! :ROFLMAO:

volumina-90

Oct 14, 2021
This is not Thresh's code but the renpy framework code

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes