bwardyunbip

Dec 15, 2019
Weird enough, I'd go for either 1 or 3. That's the main cause why, for example, Ceris and Ushris aren't of my liking, though there aren't any "3" cases I like in the game (I consider the Salarisi as a "3").
I prefer 2s and 3s. 1 is kinda boring

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
CHEATS HERE! several cheat buttons in top bar, for any game version. adjustable.
game\screens.rpy
go to if quick_menu
and after textbutton _("Prefs") action ShowMenu('Options') at QuickMenuFade
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

be sure to use proper text editor, make backup. and mind spaces (at the beginning of line).

str8up, rly?

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: lnppo

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
CHEATS HERE! several cheat buttons in top bar, for any game version. adjustable.
game\screens.rpy
go to if quick_menu
and after textbutton _("Prefs") action ShowMenu('Options') at QuickMenuFade
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

be sure to use proper text editor, make backup. and mind spaces (at the beginning of line).
tried a couple times and game crashes pretty sure its something im not doing right could you please perhaps make a downloadable file thanks in advance

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
For some reason my game refuses to start. Is there a particular cause to this?
You have very ancient videocard. Buy new one.

Yes, this game is literally several pages of text per a single sprite, but its written with modern videocards in mind. While your videocard (probably) is able to render several sprites there are no anything in program to do it.

Like, imagine that you trying to put modern battery on a steam car from 19 century. Or tactical lase sight on a flintlock. It just wuldnt work because of how different one are designed comparing to second.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
AZURE BLAZE is a [Maledom] focused content expansion mod for Beris featuring over 20k words of conversation, relationship progression, and sexual encounters with everyone's favorite tempestuous hellhound. If you enjoyed Embrace, I hope you'll check this mod out as well!
Warning: Azure Blaze will overwrite some bar meeting scenes with Beris, which will leave the vanilla versions of those scenes inaccessible. Additionally, this mod has a 99% chance of breaking if Threshold updates Beris further in just about any way. Please use this information to interact with angry hellhound girls responsibly!
Requirements to Start the Azure Blaze Content:
Load a Town Save in the Town Square (You should always do this, but since this mod changes town content, loading a save in the bar or your room might throw errors)
Acquire the Lucidian Passport by Clearing the Labryinth
Have 50 or more progress with Beris by interacting with her in the Town Bar (If you don't have enough progress, there will be hints as to how much you have in her new menu option)
Once you have all done all of the above, visit Beris during the evening as usual, or meet her during a brothel shift.

Azure Blaze Content:
New conversation scenes: Deepen your relationship with Beris through a variety of talks. Some conversations unlock after you view certain sex scenes!
New sex scenes: Eight new sex scenes, several of which have multiple variants you can choose. Some sex scenes unlock after you view certain conversations!
Relationship progression: New repeat meeting scenes, new one-off scenes, new wakeup scenes that occur after every new and vanilla sex scene. Enjoy your time with your tempestuous canine companion!

I hope you enjoy the mod! Please ping me with any errors or bugs that may arise from your playthrough.
You used plain text editor for a mod?! I mean, you typed everything in atom/notepad++/vs code/anything else without using any helping tool!?

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
You used plain text editor for a mod?! I mean, you typed everything in atom/notepad++/vs code/anything else without using any helping tool!?
No, that would be way too difficult to keep track of. I do the writing in Word and format it the same way it'll go into the Json, then copy it into the file directly with some touch ups. Saves me a lot of typo hunting.

Last edited:

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Or tactical laser sight on a flintlock. It just wouldn't work because of how different one are designed comparing to second.
Doubt. Afaik, the only impediment for adding a laser sight to a flintlock gun (either pistol or musket) is the lack of railing, but with some creativity you can fix the sight in place.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Doubt. Afaik, the only impediment for adding a laser sight to a flintlock gun (either pistol or musket) is the lack of railing, but with some creativity you can fix the sight in place.
Doubt it would do you much good though, you really want a laser on a gun that can barely hit an entire company at a hundred yards, let alone a single man?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Doubt it would do you much good though, you really want a laser on a gun that can barely hit an entire company at a hundred yards, let alone a single man?
Well, nowadays there're guys who use laser sights on pistols (so the sight is also used for short range purposes), and besides, flintlock muskets could hit the target at around 100 meters.

YamiAi

Sep 14, 2021
Here be ver. 0.9 or thereabouts of the Omnibus mod, see attached zip. Fair warning: This is a futa character.

As usual, please refer to a previous post of mine (https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-girl-dreams-v24-3a-alpha-threshold.6491/post-8837275) for some basic information if you've never heard of this mod before. There's also a wikipage for the mod ( ).

What's new in ver 0.9?
- The 'Visiting Mao' event is now mostly complete, with some polishing to be done and some more content to be added to it.
- Buncha new fight scenes with Mao in the 'Visiting Mao' event. The most difficult fight scene is intended to be very challenging unless you are at a high level.
- If you win fights you can choose among (new) perks that may or may not have drawbacks, (old) items or eros, like if you beat Sofia.
- Some new sex scenes, with more to come (a few of the ones added will be changed for the next release).
- You can now progress the romance with Mao more!
- Miscellaneous tweaks to previous content.

Edit: fixed two bugs.

You find the 'Visiting Mao' event after progressing 'Omnibus Encounter' in the Forest Dungeon until you can talk about 'Shortcut' with Mao. Then you go back to the Forest Dungeon and a 'Visit Mao' option will be available that takes you to the new content. In case the 'Shortcut' talk option bugs out you can use it again since I put in a failsafe so you can get the required key item several times.

Please do report any errors you find to me. I am also open to suggestions/feedback.

What's next?
I will add a bit more to some of the combat scenarios, finish some sex scenes and add some more, and finish some talk scenes in 'Visiting Mao' event. I will also expand on the loss scenes that don't come from specific fight-skills I think. Since now there are only two of them. We'll see.

Last edited:

Deeziel

Dec 15, 2021
Please do report any errors you find to me. I am also open to suggestions/feedback.
Choosing the dialogue option "Omnibi" under "Talksies" > "Mao" instantly crashes the game. The other dialogue options do work however.
Edit: Fixed it. For some reason my old save file was incompatible with the update of the mod. Started a whole new entire save and it works now.

Last edited:

aminhapxotanoteucu

Aug 16, 2019
Choosing the dialogue option "Omnibi" under "Talksies" > "Mao" instantly crashes the game. The other dialogue options do work however.
Edit: Fixed it. For some reason my old save file was incompatible with the update of the mod. Started a whole new entire save and it works now.
Mine just keeps crashing

4.60 star(s) 85 Votes