aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Person 1: Hey, A doesnt shows at B help plz

Person 2: Well A is at B.

Person 1: oHMiGoSh, lEArN To rEaD, bRO!!!

Person 2:

View attachment 1599257
fixed say thx
p.s. I guess you didnt play the game and just came here to throw shit at people. But it is literally impossible to do manual exploration without choosing events. You have to pick some encounters including enemies and events, and amount of enemies picked is limited to be lower than that number at any location.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
%monster_girl_dreams_root_folder%\game\music\Capital\AlbumArtSmall.jpg
Dafuck is Anthrax album cover doing there?

Why not Anaal Nathrakh or Berzerker or Skrilex?
maybe thres likes some metal:rolleyes:
i can totally see him headbanging as he writes the scenes(y)
and i wouldn't mind some heavier music in the game:p
some of the girls look like they're into metal too:sneaky:

also here's the album to the cover:

good stuff:cool:

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

HGW

Mar 29, 2018
any recommendations for mods?
In my opinion the and are the easiest mods to recommend due to how well they fit in with the base game, art wise (having art by JFC & ADOPOLICH respectively both of which make art for the main game) and writing wise (being written by Oluap, Epickark & Valentin Cognito all of whom are senior members of the MGD community).
seems like a good mod but i honestly just can't stomach the art, and is worth mentioning but not much else.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Bruh, I assumed you meant the "Explore the Caverns" menu option you get after the first clear. Talk about no good deed going unpunished... what an asshole. (n)
Yes I meant "Explore the Cavern" menu option. And yes - it is almost impossible to miss event tab at this menu. Even more so considering that it is the 5th location at the game and you need to play quite a bit to reach there.
First you are spouting some bullshit about me missing tabs which are impossible to miss, then you just straight up insulting me.
Why? You have nothing better to do, than throwing shit at people asking for help?

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
Thresh asked people not to share the patreon exclusive previews in this thread and people generally listened. Then this brainiac comes again to shit up the thread and what does he do? Shares patreon exclusive previews. Later people wonder "gee, why doesn't the dev talk to us any more??".
Half the point of this site is piracy. I do not see the point of conforming to devs because they acted nice. Still the point of the site remains piracy.

Plus there hasn't been an update in nearly half a year and a proper update in nearly a whole year so.

No amount of copium or devdickriding can explain this massive slump the game has gotten itself into.

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
Yes, yes, everyone knows it's a piracy site, no need to repeat yourself, as if that was anything deep. I must've missed where in the pirate rulebook does it say that one must act like an asshole towards devs but it seems like a common theme around here: act like a shitter -> whine that devs don't communicate with you.
Truly, mystery for future generations.

Suwi

Feb 8, 2019
Wow, I can't believe that it is still ongoing after all these months. I thank you for your obviously crystal clear complaints and whines to the game that made me laugh each time I return here.

Such is the duality of human nature, please keep us all entertained as much as you can.

Lemetheurge

Jun 15, 2020
Well just take a look around F95Zone and you can see a mass graveyard of abandoned h games. The spinoff of FOBS just got canceled because the new partner bailed and then there's the nearly $100.000 disaster that was Monster Girl Island. Not only that but then we have Tower of Tramples's developers, BoWei and Koda who's names have become synonymous with the word "Delay".

All things considered, supporters are right to be suspicious of the crowdfunding model in this climate.
What exactly happened with the spinoff of FOBS? I guess it's Shiro no Yakata, right?

• Sad
Reactions: TomaRi and decker2

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What exactly happened with the spinoff of FOBS? I guess it's Shiro no Yakata, right?
That's the one. The new artist just up and bailed on the project. I don't mind that though as he was going to give it a darker tone, I personally prefer lighter toned games like MGQ and Succubus Affection.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Ohhhhh........my god...Buddha I mean.

I experienced 'le criёngё' from this scene
new.png Sudden mood jump of a harpy from "wourm wants to eat me....tell my babygirl that its alright, I sung my last song today, remind the lord to leave his light on for me" to "YOU MY BEST FRIEND, I LOVE AND ADORE YOU (in purely platonic way)" is really off. Alternative path is much more logical.

Zero stars, very dissatisfied, goods are not as described, dislike.

• Angry
Reactions: HumanRug

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017

View attachment 1605872 Sudden mood jump of a harpy from "wourm wants to eat me....tell my babygirl that its alright, I sung my last song today, remind the lord to leave his light on for me" to "YOU MY BEST FRIEND, I LOVE AND ADORE YOU (in purely platonic way)" is really off. Alternative path is much more logical.

I must inform you that I am unreasonably emotionally attatched to my depressed Wurm waifu and any ill words spoken about her content are grounds for a blood feud between our families.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020

View attachment 1605872 Sudden mood jump of a harpy from "wourm wants to eat me....tell my babygirl that its alright, I sung my last song today, remind the lord to leave his light on for me" to "YOU MY BEST FRIEND, I LOVE AND ADORE YOU (in purely platonic way)" is really off. Alternative path is much more logical.

first both are friendly monster so one won't eat or kill the other, second she is a harpy they have a bird brain and can forget things really fast like when she forget about the enchantment around the island that's when we going to the third topic why she will keep the fear when she know that she is safe and would love exchange some healing crystals, summing up: there is no "alternative path" and that's path is pretty logical is not like they hate each other to begin with.

Reactions: Gojii and HumanRug
4.60 star(s) 82 Votes