Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
What is it? I didn't find anything new. And if you mean the punishment training scene, I'm fully sure it was at least on the previous version too.
Just checked, yeah, it was. SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Threshold said there are some additional stuff, besides capital, and that was the only thing that attracted my attention when I blazing through all available npcs/encounters in all locations.

Reactions: HumanRug

Gicoo

Feb 18, 2018
For those who are struggling with the boss and have no honor like myself, remember that save scumming with Quick Save and Quick Load lets you re-roll any unfavorable outcomes if you have enough patience to try and RNG your way through.
This. I spent half of my turns healing and if the outcomes were too drastic (getting restricted right after I got out of the stance, failing two checks in a row), I reloaded. Sometimes being aggressive and taking a spirit worked, sometimes healing multiple turns in a row was necessary.
My approach was Holy Layer (200 damage, so around 18 attacks), Teleport and a total of eleven elixirs.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Just checked, yeah, it was. SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Threshold said there are some additional stuff, besides capital, and that was the only thing that attracted my attention when I blazing through all available npcs/encounters in all locations.
One thing I found rt away was a couple of new sex scenes w/ Belle in the tavern... I worked the bar, she ran off to "do her thing," I "went to help," and poof, new scenes... the cowgirl scene really does a number on yr character, she pummels you flat (in the best possible way of course)....

Reactions: HumanRug

Gizmo777

Oct 6, 2021
Beat the new boss fight at level 53...twice because the first time it just kicked me directly to the town upon victory. My only guess is that it has something to do with her having lost to recoil damage rather than one of my skills the first time around. I reloaded from my prior save to avoid messing up any flags.

It wasn't *too* difficult, but I had minmaxed my build around Allure, crits, and Foreplay. The latter didn't help in this fight, but with full Inferno Runes Passionate Lovemaking would crit for around 1150, and with a 40% base crit chance+more from Passionate Lovemaking itself I just counted on getting enough crits before my Spirit ran out. Not sure how I would have approached it if I hadn't gone for such an extreme build, especially with her clearing buffs/debuffs frequently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kiokami

Jul 24, 2018
I couldn't wait for this update, now i'm disappointed...Only one fight : Perpetua. An hardcore one with only one defeated scene, so i was hoping a good thing after that.Nothing more, just a Lore stuff around Perpetua. Well ... wait for next update, nothing more to say

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Having played through Venefica's quest, the officer's reaction upon learning we actually have more information on this was hilarious, but I wish that Elly/Venefica would react to our latest experience with this stuff.
Doesnt triggered for me for some reason, despite I finished it.

triplebrc

May 29, 2019
Took me a bit less than an hour to get through the update, don't wanna complain about a free update that took several months to make being surprisingly short, but when I see that a lot of this new update, like all the art and half of the newly added scenes, have been fully done by others and even the stuff done by the developer himself was edited by others, then I really gotta wonder how an average day looks like for him. Does he write 1-2 story sentences per day and then lays in the sun until the next day? Does he have another full time job and a demanding family on top so he only gets to do work on it a few hours on each weekend? I certainly wouldn't be able to justify paying anything monthly for that kind of output, because I know some background art and editing help is not that expensive either.

superbooomnz

May 2, 2019

Finally the best girl gets a dating spot this update was so cute as a perpetua fan and also sliem vllge was a neat detour but I guess I'll just have to wait for more

Reactions: JungleNuts

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Took me a bit less than an hour to get through the update, don't wanna complain about a free update that took several months to make being surprisingly short, but when I see that a lot of this new update, like all the art and half of the newly added scenes, have been fully done by others and even the stuff done by the developer himself was edited by others, then I really gotta wonder how an average day looks like for him. Does he write 1-2 story sentences per day and then lays in the sun until the next day? Does he have another full time job and a demanding family on top so he only gets to do work on it a few hours on each weekend? I certainly wouldn't be able to justify paying anything monthly for that kind of output, because I know some background art and editing help is not that expensive either.
The real question is if you don't want to complain, why are you complaining?
I don't think you really know how much it has to be done when you have to add content, fixing bugs and do some balancing work in a game, and except for the extra delay, because he had to solve some unexpected problems for this update, the time is reasonable.
If you think to be better do your own game and let's see if you can do better with at least the same quality of course.;)

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
The real question is if you don't want to complain, why are you complaining?
I don't think you really know how much it has to be done when you have to add content, fixing bugs and do some balancing work in a game, and except for the extra delay, because he had to solve some unexpected problems for this update, the time is reasonable.
If you think to be better do your own game and let's see if you can do better with at least the same quality of course.;)
Threshold doesnt even draw the sprites for characters right, or any drawing for that matter? They are done separately. He "only" does coding (which is relatively simple for a text base game like this that doesnt have a lot of branching in the story) and writing text for scenes. At this point you gotta ask questions why does it take 4+ months to write one scene for entering the city and to code a single fight.
Now I hope more city content is already made or close to being done for v25.1 or something, because this is update was really bare minimum.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Threshold doesnt even draw the sprites for characters right, or any drawing for that matter? They are done separately. He "only" does coding (which is relatively simple for a text base game like this that doesnt have a lot of branching in the story) and writing text for scenes. At this point you gotta ask questions why does it take 4+ months to write one scene for entering the city and to code a single fight.
Now I hope more city content is already made or close to being done for v25.1 or something, because this is update was really bare minimum.
I really don't think is that easy, and counting only the new features is too simple since is not the only thing he has done for this update.
Also when you start a new scenario you usually have already something at work but is not ready to be released.
So I expect a new update release in a month or two at maximum... if not I'll have a good reason to be disappointed.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Forgot to point out that at least one of Perpetua's sex scenes (can't remember which, but I played only facesitting and the "victory" one) is FILLED with typos. Looks like ThresholdMGD was writing it with one hand and furiously jerking himself off with the other as the scene progressed lmfao. The typos grow in frequency as the scene progresses.
And regarding the intel scene, to me the funniest part is when you can accuse Perpetua of being a suspect :LOL:; much like when in KotOR you're asked "why do you think Handon lies" and one of the answers you can give is "fat people always lie" XD

Or their own mod. Even modding existent mods is VERY time-consuming.

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes