RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Since the item is "rune of action" you should read it as you get 2 "rune of action", let's be honest nothing can really be done for this (unless there is a rework of how item are named (for instance just keep "action" as the variable and have the loot table be ' rune of "insert name" ' instead) but it's honestly more work than it's worth)

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Since the item is "rune of action" you should read it as you get 2 "rune of action", let's be honest nothing can really be done for this (unless there is a rework of how item are named (for instance just keep "action" as the variable and have the loot table be ' rune of "insert name" ' instead) but it's honestly more work than it's worth)
It's not like it's difficult to do, just having a "namePlural" field on items would work. It would also be useful for anything that doesn't use the "add an S" pluralisation form, like "You got 2 mice" instead of "You got 2 mouses". Or it could just be left alone if Thresh thinks it isn't worth changing, but it is wrong for it to be saying what it is.

MomentumMori

Oct 20, 2021
Hey can peeps help me find the save files on Android? Trying to use the save editor site and I can't find my saves anywhere.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Is it possible to beat the game while mantaining celibacy? Feels like it would be fun to minmax a pure (loophole) christian build
If by "loophole christian" you mean only fucking the girls anally then probably? If you're already in a stance involving your dick then they can't start the sex stance. Some girls have the ability to switch from anal to regular sex though, so watch out. If you mean neither form of sex, then that's going to be very hard because if you are in no stance then many girls will just start sex and there's not much you can do about it. Focusing on stunning and restraint moves would help, but some girls are resistant to those.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Is it possible to beat the game while mantaining celibacy? Feels like it would be fun to minmax a pure (loophole) christian build
Maybe this game will be insanely difficult for you, then. I think you'll need the help of mods making you unable to enter any stance, if that's what you're looking for. And make MG's attack by not trying to start any stance (because they failing in every turn would be boring as fuck).

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
maybe a mod that would add a chastity belt item that prevents getting into sex stances but decrease your max arousal and leaves you open to seductions and stuff like that

brazucatb

Apr 1, 2021
Not yet, there're not any scenes with scat afaik. And please explain something to me: Why is milk hated by vegans? Animals don't get killed nor suffer from being milked (in fact, cows suffer serious consequences if unmilked for too long). And one last thing: cocoa isn't the same thing as chocolate, cocoa is the PLANT from which chocolate is made. So cocoa is a vegetable product, and chocolate is both vegetable and animal (mainly cocoa and milk).
I'm not even vegan but I guess I can answer you. The cow only needs to be milked if they are lactating, and they only lactate if pregnant. So you know what that means, milking cows are constantly being inseminated so they keep giving milk.

I really don't understand the "hatred" for vegans, I myself am not quite ready to give up meat, but I don't need to pretend being vegan is a bad thing to justify that.

Reactions: HumanRug

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
Not yet, there're not any scenes with scat afaik. And please explain something to me: Why is milk hated by vegans? Animals don't get killed nor suffer from being milked (in fact, cows suffer serious consequences if unmilked for too long). And one last thing: cocoa isn't the same thing as chocolate, cocoa is the PLANT from which chocolate is made. So cocoa is a vegetable product, and chocolate is both vegetable and animal (mainly cocoa and milk).
I don't know if this answer your question but, vegetarian and vegan doesn't mean the same,vegetarian refuse to eat meat and vegan refuse to eat anything that comes from animals(and that's include meat) so is not about "hurt a animal" but is "about comes from a animal".

LiterallyJesus

Apr 7, 2022
Which mod is it? Are there two folders before the content, or just one?
Edit: didn't read you extracted directly in the mods folder. Is the content inside /Mods, or inside /Mods/{ModName}?
I extracted in /Mods and haven't tried anything else yet

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I'm not even vegan but I guess I can answer you. The cow only needs to be milked if they are lactating, and they only lactate if pregnant. So you know what that means, milking cows are constantly being inseminated so they keep giving milk.

I really don't understand the "hatred" for vegans, I myself am not quite ready to give up meat, but I don't need to pretend being vegan is a bad thing to justify that.
Because vegans are fucking nuts. They won't eat honey because it's "exploiting the labour of the bees" or some commie gobbledygook. I'm a vegetarian myself, but vegans are fucking nuts, man.

KyuubiGoku

Jun 6, 2018
The one thing I like about this game is how aware of itself it is. I actually feel bad that I'm overleveled, but then I remember all the pain, suffering, and sweet, sexy humiliation it took me to get to this point. I love this game. I actually feel even badder for Perpetua. Someone get me an EXP share for this girl. We'll go leveling together and then we'll have our fated match!

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020

I think the "hatred" comes as some kind of instinctive reaction to vegans thinking their beliefs make them better than the rest, which (in all cases I've seen IRL so far) develops into vegans despising "omnivorous people" (never seen a vegan dealing with a vegetarian, so I won't speculate on it). What I mean is, if vegans didn't mess with non-vegans, they'll be seen as just another kind of people (like people with different professions).

I don't know if this answer your question but, vegetarian and vegan doesn't mean the same,vegetarian refuse to eat meat and vegan refuse to eat anything that comes from animals(and that's include meat) so is not about "hurt a animal" but is "about comes from a animal".
Yeah, I knew that, but thanks.

Reactions: Grora

geheim12347

Jan 20, 2020
BTW I'm going to ask you since you have come here and I need this nightmare dispelled from my mind :
MonsterGirls don't have working digestive system right??
They don't poo, right ??

not even unicorn farts, right ??

Venefica's cocoa is fully vegan right, RIGHT ???

I mean I know she made her love chocolate bar with products made from her body, and i'm ok with pussy juice, but I have some reservation from stuff from the other hole

anyway this is very my nightmare fuel sorry to have asked it but I just need it dispelled so I can view her and be happy again >.>
(also is venefica her real name ?? IIRC it's more of a title)
Mica or whatever she's called says something about their digestion not working and it "being fucking weird" which I understood as MG transforming food directly into energy (or maybe nothing at all. which would make them a slow-acting destroyer of worlds).

figgotry

Dec 4, 2020
The one thing I like about this game is how aware of itself it is. I actually feel bad that I'm overleveled, but then I remember all the pain, suffering, and sweet, sexy humiliation it took me to get to this point. I love this game. I actually feel even badder for Perpetua. Someone get me an EXP share for this girl. We'll go leveling together and then we'll have our fated match!
Imagine having someone be so in love with you that she will push herself past the limitations of her genetics just to stand as your equal. Small red slime best girl

4.60 star(s) 81 Votes