Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
3 girls are missing (the one after the statue and the ones before and after olivia in the journal) ... If the 3 missing girls are random encounters the chance to actually run into them is far to small.
All three of those characters are random encounters. I agree running into them has far too low of a chance especially because random exploration scenes aren't tied to your location.

Back in the day, I made it work this way for reasons that no longer apply: I didn't have enough content when exploring the forest. To fix that problem, I chose the pragmatic solution of writing generic content when you explore; anything I wrote for a specific location couldn't be reused anywhere else. This decision was made before the game had any random encounter characters in the forest.

It'll be pretty simple to take these random encounter characters (or any other exploration scenes) and make them only show up in specific locations. That'll make them easier to find. Also, as soon as I do that, other characters can give you clues about where/how to find them.

I'll bump up the priority on making this change. Sorry for the frustration it has caused. My top priority is to find some more writers for the game, but this seems really high up there. It's never been my intent for the game to feel grindy.

I cared for eva until her affection bar got over 100, but have still only 7/12 scenes unlocked...all other (discovered) girls have all their scenes unlocked and nothing to say.
Here's a list of each Eva scene and how to find them. Can you let me know which you have and haven't seen?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:unsure: I just noticed there are 5 post sleep scenes... Have you seen any of those? I'm gonna look into whether there's some bug there.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm using joiplay on samsung galaxy tab s5e. No visible address bar but probably something to do with my sd card location.
I don't even know what that is so I googled it.

JoiPlay is a rpg maker emulator that lets you play rpg maker games on your phone. It is currently released on play store. but not on app store since Apple dosen't support emulators. post anything you want that has something to do with JoiPlay here. Have fun :)
How are you using that for my game? It's not built in RPG Maker.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
I'll bump up the priority on making this change. Sorry for the frustration it has caused. My top priority is to find some more writers for the game, but this seems really high up there. It's never been my intent for the game to feel grindy.
That will be much appreciated. Really, i spend RL hours exploring the forest and recharging energy just to start over again.

Here's a list of each Eva scene and how to find them. Can you let me know which you have and haven't seen?

:unsure: I just noticed there are 5 post sleep scenes... Have you seen any of those? I'm gonna look into whether there's some bug there.
9-12 dont sound familiar, if 8 dont means the very first promise i also dont had it. I am not sure with 5, i pretty much went with the flow til the last update and dont remember the order from that time.

Hmm, if you put it like this, no, i dont think i had any events right before, in or after bed.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
I don't even know what that is so I googled it.

How are you using that for my game? It's not built in RPG Maker.

I'm not sure where you got that description.

Edit: after google that description it goes to reddit, well that guy is incorrect, maybe he only plays rpgmaker games so joiplay is an rpgmaker player to him, but it plays renpy, rpgm, tyranobuilder, html games and some others, and basically perfectly too.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
That will be much appreciated. Really, i spend RL hours exploring the forest and recharging energy just to start over again.

9-12 dont sound familiar, if 8 dont means the very first promise i also dont had it. I am not sure with 5, i pretty much went with the flow til the last update and dont remember the order from that time.

Hmm, if you put it like this, no, i dont think i had any events right before, in or after bed.
Perhaps you could export your save file in the save menu and send it to me? It was relatively easy for me to experience these scenes by clicking the sleep button a few times. Maybe you are experiencing some bug I can't figure out how to reproduce.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I'm not sure where you got that description.
Are you willing to play on your phone's browser? If you don't care about playing a downloaded version, you can play it online here:

I'll try to make time to see if I can support this application, but I don't know when I'd be able to start looking into that.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Are you willing to play on your phone's browser? If you don't care about playing a downloaded version, you can play it online here:

I'll try to make time to see if I can support this application, but I don't know when I'd be able to start looking into that.
I can't get any of Eva's dream sequences either. I'm also 0/1 of ghost girl and have no clue what to do.

Reactions: woleon

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
That's concerning... would you be able to export your save and send it to me? Every time I try, I get them.

Also, what version are you playing? It should say on the sidebar here:

View attachment 1632989

I also just slept all 30something days left of my sweet as an angel buff away and didn't get any scenes. idk. but yeah I shared my save and screenshot the thing showing I'm only missing the 3 eva scenes.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I also just slept all 30something days left of my sweet as an angel buff away and didn't get any scenes. idk. but yeah I shared my save and screenshot the thing showing I'm only missing the 3 eva scenes.
Thank you so much! I'll look into this in a few hours.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
also 23.02

and yeah I figured it out. Just took forever to get the well again.
Sorry, I wasn't able to get to the bottom of this tonight and I have to sleep, but I did find something else interesting: your save is slow as shit! I've heard this happens, but I've never seen it happen. Thanks to your save, I'll be able to fix that too!

Oh yeah, FYI, it's slow because I keep track of how many items you've sold in a very inefficient way. Thanks again!

UPDATE: Hopefully this isn't just another bug, but your game state says you have seen Eva's first transformation scene. The rest of the data suggests you opted out of it. I could imagine that happening if you clicked fast after sleeping and didn't notice a scene pop-up because it may have looked like a bird status effect. I'm not saying that's what happened, but does that sound like a realistic probability? Let me show you how that scene starts, maybe you'll recall seeing it:

Last edited:

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
Sorry, I wasn't able to get to the bottom of this tonight and I have to sleep, but I did find something else interesting: your save is slow as shit! I've heard this happens, but I've never seen it happen. Thanks to your save, I'll be able to fix that too!

Oh yeah, FYI, it's slow because I keep track of how many items you've sold in a very inefficient way. Thanks again!

UPDATE: Hopefully this isn't just another bug, but your game state says you have seen Eva's first transformation scene. The rest of the data suggests you opted out of it. I could imagine that happening if you clicked fast after sleeping and didn't notice a scene pop-up because it may have looked like a bird status effect. I'm not saying that's what happened, but does that sound like a realistic probability? Let me show you how that scene starts, maybe you'll recall seeing it:

I DID see that, I didn't know it was a dream but that's the only one.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
I DID see that, I didn't know it was a dream but that's the only one.
Ah, so if you opt out of that one, you can't see the other follow up scenes. This is a UX problem; it shouldn't say you are missing scenes if you can't view them anymore. Not sure how to solve this problem yet...

That said, that only explains why 2/3 scenes are missing. I'll try to find out if there's a bug with the last one.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
Monster Girl Farmer v0.25 released!!!

What's new:

• This release contains a preview of the chipmunk scene. Dee (as she's named) is super fast — so fast, in fact, that you're unable to understand what she's saying. The two of you learn to communicate through yes and no questions, playing charades, and body language. Naturally, this leads to some hilarious misunderstandings.
    If you give the chipmunk girl more and more carrots, filling her cheeks, it'll lead to a sloppy gagging scene.
    The scene has a lot of options you are meant to experiment with by trying different combinations. e.g., if you perform X then Y on one visit, it should have a different outcome than performing Y then X on the next.
  • Added an MGF favicon
  • I worked on a lot more than this, but none of it is content related so I'll spare you the details. If you like those kinda details, you can read about it in the changelog:

3.60 star(s) 9 Votes