Seeking Monster Girl Games

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
Can someone introduce me to some good monster girl games harem/non-ntr please like Greener Pastures and Mythic Manor, please.

PandaSuky

Jul 25, 2019
No way you asked for monster girl games but put "tags I hate: bestiality"
Bestiality is used as a tag in games for real animals like dogs, horses and that type of shit, go read the tags in F95. Is the first time you play games with monster girls? There is a difference

• Bestiality [A sex act between a person and an animal. (Not monsters, aliens...).]

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Bestiality is used as a tag in games for real animals like dogs, horses and that type of shit, go read the tags in F95. Is the first time you play games with monster girls? There is a difference

• Bestiality [A sex act between a person and an animal. (Not monsters, aliens...).]
I'll try to answer the original question before this thread goes on a tangeant. There are not many MG games I like, since they all pretty much look the same, especially the Japanese ones, with the same anime style, """story""" and gameplay mechanics. But the ones I managed to go through are :

- Monster Girl Quest, where the male MC goes on your typical hero's journey to defeat the Monster Lors and bring coexistence to humans and monsters. It's divided in 3 chapters, and while the first is a bit of a slog, the last 2 really payoff the plot lines the first set up. People know it mostly for the story as it's pretty good for a game like that (and honestly, especially among Japanese H-games), but if you're here for the adult content, well... I hope you'll enjoy it, because it's probably the weakest point in this series. It also has a sequel, , but it is not finished yet.

- Monster Girl Dreams, where the art and gameplay is significantly better than the previous game, but the story really is boring and lackluster. It's still in alpha though, and still has a good ton of content, so if you don't care about the story I'd pick this one for you.

- There's also Teraurge... If you're into real monsters/alien creatures. Not what you're looking for but we never know.

Why_Stranger

Oct 14, 2021

Consider me schooled. But it was funny nonetheless.