Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.34b] [Noxious Games]

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Does anybody knows how to grow a tree?
I mean, I drop the seed on the ground and nothing happends, an after around 15 minutes, the seed disappears, with or without grass underneath the seed... Also, how to level up the loyalty?. Banging them doesn't seems to be working.
You have to make sure there is no grass on any of the nearby blocks, and then hit the acorn / tree seed with the hoe. Its a mouse operation, right or left click I don't remember.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
updated OP with v0.18.5
Per Request:

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Anyone know how to turn a tile into a sand tile. I figured you could go dig some sand up at the beach but that didn't work.
Leave a tile underwater for X amount of time, eventually it will convert to sand. You will be able to tell by the texture.
Once you have a whole bunch of sand, you can use the shovel to dig it up, and it will grow cactus ;)

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Leave a tile underwater for X amount of time, eventually it will convert to sand. You will be able to tell by the texture.
Once you have a whole bunch of sand, you can use the shovel to dig it up, and it will grow cactus ;)
Thank you very much.

$tray_$heep

Apr 30, 2018
hey I just downloaded the game and tried to open it but all its doing is installing and uninstalling direct x runtime

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
hey I just downloaded the game and tried to open it but all its doing is installing and uninstalling direct x runtime
Found a redistribution program for UE4 in the engine files. I would recommend you download the latest directX, restart your computer, and try again.

Bas1978

Sep 25, 2017
Hi i nead some advice, in this version (0.18.5) i cannot get neko to stay in my garden, i made enough grass tiles for their "stay" requirement but they wont masturbate. Seen a neko with 70 lust just stand around in the garden for some time and then just leave is there some secret requirement i'm not aware of?

Edit: Nwm, it seams restarting the game and reloading the game solved it

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Well the game seems interesting, but cant have Sex or get them to be Residents in My Garden. I've done everything the Encyclopedia says, but they just wander around and leave. Any Help would be great.

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hi i nead some advice, in this version (0.18.5) i cannot get neko to stay in my garden, i made enough grass tiles for their "stay" requirement but they wont masturbate. Seen a neko with 70 lust just stand around in the garden for some time and then just leave is there some secret requirement i'm not aware of?

Edit: Nwm, it seams restarting the game and reloading the game solved it
Well the game seems interesting, but cant have Sex or get them to be Residents in My Garden. I've done everything the Encyclopedia says, but they just wander around and leave. Any Help would be great.
Like most everything in this game, it takes time. Be patient and eventually you will be breeding everything in the game.

i did and it still didn't work
Hold the windows key on your keyboard, and then press R. Type "dxdiag" in the prompt, and wait for the screen to show up. Tell me which version of DirectX your computer has. Should be near the bottom.

Nightfall1

Oct 17, 2017
So, i tried to launch the game, but my monitor says "Input not supported", i figured that game tries to set a resolution not supported by my screen, which is 1440x900. I looked for the config in game folder, found MGGsilver18-5/MGG/Saved/Config /WindowsNoEditor/GameUserSettings.cfg In the lines with resolution was 1600x900. I tried to change resolution in all lines in that file to needed one but it doesnt work. What else could be done to fix the problem?

Upd: I launched the game again and alt+tab-ed it a few times and it started to show normally, but when trying to get to the settings, the screen starts showing "Input not supported"message again. The game is now playable, but i still cant get to the settings.

Also, i dont get how can you choose the mode in which you enter the garden, first time there was a 3rd person view with no character, but 2nd time there was a character, but i couldnt seem to open the menu, so i had to alt+tab and close the game. Actual game is interesting, but sooo raw.

Upd: I'm stupid, its "C"

$tray_$heep

Apr 30, 2018
Like most everything in this game, it takes time. Be patient and eventually you will be breeding everything in the game.

Hold the windows key on your keyboard, and then press R. Type "dxdiag" in the prompt, and wait for the screen to show up. Tell me which version of DirectX your computer has. Should be near the bottom.
directx 12

2.10 star(s) 9 Votes