Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.41.1b] [Noxious Games]

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Fuckthisshitf

Oct 11, 2022
Hell, this game is so good, unlike Slave bar, and others garden games, honestly. But yes, it is annoying, but once you understand what to do, it is enjoy games, not just sex, create your own garden and found new monsters, challenge, then collects a fender monster in garden. I hope this game getting more people and likes this game.

(edit) the 100k, that's what I feel annoying about, but it is easy.

Last edited:

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Monster arrived at my garden but i dont know to make them into my garden partner or like how to catch them ? Can someone tell how ?
When a new monster arrives at your garden, their monsterpedia page updates, telling you the conditions to keep them as resident.

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
Monster arrived at my garden but i dont know to make them into my garden partner or like how to catch them ? Can someone tell how ?
If you dont wan to scrole true monterpedia just pres on monster and in stat window there will be part that states what you need to get monster as resident.In the down left corner.

Reactions: flannan

Aliumas147

Dec 26, 2018
For those that dont want to spend time mining there is a bug that if you press fast enough in furnace to pull out your ore it will apares in your inventory but will not be taken from furnace. So you place 10 gold in set macro to fast click LMB and then pres shift to mul out all entire stack...and after few seconds you fave 1k ore than repeat and it grows .....i mined for 1 day got seed for all ores....now have 500k for each ore cocking. Then you can grind to get several mil of ore and sell all. I am on day 30 and all my dept is paid.....now i can just play for share plesure of geting girls.Would love faster furnace but still beta so meh just fill it up witg wood and leve fot a day(ingame) and what is the fastes breeding method...want to increase my dragon population but took me ~20 atemts to get 100%girl.....boys and futas galore....already have problem with sucuby multiplying with no men in pen..

Jan 18, 2018
man... idk if this is just a linux problem but this is the only game i've ever played that maxes out my cpu, raises the temp to 90C, and makes the fans spin harder than they have ever spun before

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
man... idk if this is just a linux problem but this is the only game i've ever played that maxes out my cpu, raises the temp to 90C, and makes the fans spin harder than they have ever spun before
Try limiting the FPS, either in game or in the system. It might help.

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes