Unreal Engine Monster Girl Garden [v1.41.1b] [Noxious Games]

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Karneol

Dec 1, 2021
When I played last with this game about 2 years ago, my main problem was that the half of the creature types looked roughly the same. Or at least I couldn't see much difference..

okthisnotme22

Aug 11, 2023

As said before, the password is incorrect, and even tho they have been updated, they are always wrong, if anyone could crack it and share it here, it would be aprecciated.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
Is this game EVER going to be optimized?
Man this issue of the "hide clothes" button is at least a couple of years old

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
in version 1.37.5b
A player rape system has been added.
But all the player will see are two animations of a blowjob and a handjob (if it's a lamia/mermaid). For a man/hemophrodite.
So far, the system is crooked (monsters lose interest in the player pretty quickly).
We will be waiting for big animations for the player.

Jujumatsu

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2024
Needs to be tested. So many bugs. My comp 70% of times cant even open game for no reason

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
in version 1.37.5b
A player rape system has been added.
But all the player will see are two animations of a blowjob and a handjob (if it's a lamia/mermaid). For a man/hemophrodite.
So far, the system is crooked (monsters lose interest in the player pretty quickly).
We will be waiting for big animations for the player.
It doesn't appear to be implemented too well either, to see those animations you have to not only wander around in person which is inferior to the "god mode floating tool mode" but you also lose time for being raped, or at least that's what some of the patch notes said, I haven't played in a while. I've been waiting for years for updated player animations, it must be the last thing on their to do list. I haven't even seen the new animations so it may be a whole lot of nothing.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
its unplayable (n)
It seems like every breeding game is ment to be cursed in some way or another
Not really unplayable, but the interface is even more inconvenient than usual for farming games.
I still haven't figured out how to make a lot of money in monster gardening business, though. Monster sex fluids do sell, but it seems that I can make more money selling fruit. Is it mostly about selling sufficiently tamed monster girls? Or arena fighting?

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I may be stupid, but I am new to this game. So, um, how do I place sunflowers or anything?
I recommend using the tutorial. It will appear when you first get to the garden.
Basically, you need to:
1) hoe a square of ground
2) drop seeds at the hoed ground.
3) hoe the seeds to plant them.
You can plant a whole lot of sunflowers in a single square like that. But with trees, there can be only one tree per square.

2.00 star(s) 11 Votes