lack of Content
    Meh desings
    Good VA
    5/10
    Nice WANK, and the game is meh
    (sorry for my bad english)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Dice13K

The only real flaw this game has that stands out is a lack of a button/option to hide the menu/HUD/UI during battles and/or animations.
    I guess the music is also forgettable, but it isn't terrible so no biggie.

Graphics and animations are pretty awesome.
    In the menu, there is "replay" which has two separate sections: one for battles and one for game over sequences. I do have a complaint that giving up in a replay fight doesn't give you any option to get the game over right there, so if you're like me who didn't lose to any enemies along the way because I cheated -> you're gonna have to backtrack.

Plot/Lore is fine. As far as I can tell, there is only one ending.

Gameplay: The combat system is decent, though you'll probably need to grind... if you hate grinding, use either MTool or RPGM-MV-Cheat-Menu-Plugin thing and give yourself 9999 CP and/or a boatload of EXP so you'll never lose. If you wanna see animations and stuff in the battle, there is a "beg" option which will let you easily see that.

tl;dr: it's no Succubus Acadamia but still amazing.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

brxn

This is truly an excellent game, almost as great as Lilith in Nightmare.

The animations are pretty good, I'm a fan of the moving 2d animations. It also helps that the art is great as well.

The fights themselves are balanced, but if you want to become OP, you can as all you have to do is leave and go back into an area for the girls to respawn. Although, it gets exponentially harder to level up so you'll have to progress if you want to keep leveling up efficiently.

One of the greatest features this game offers is the ability to skip text (by holding down CTRL). I've played many RPG maker games that put me to sleep with all the dialogue, and don't even let me fast-forward or skip any of it.

While the game itself is excellent, the ending was a little underwhelming. The boss fight was great (and difficult) but the fact that
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    was a little disappointing.

Overall, the game is great and I'd give it a 4.5/5, but I'll round it up to a 5 :)
  4. 3.00 star(s)

ZeroG187

I really like the monster girls, the sexfight mechanics, the animation and defeated femdom scenes. But for some reason this game is a mixed bag and I don't feel anything that made me turned on for some reason :(

You play as a male villager that ended up in a cave and sees men being drained dry and enslaved by races of succubus, slimes, elves and other types of monster girls. And for some reason you decided to defeat all of the monster girls and beat the monster queen fairy. The story is kinda aimless, where each stage or race has it's own kind of story that doesn't even involve the monster queen fairy, and overall feels like filler. Like a wolf girl enslaving men, a succubus got trapped on a wall, elf girl wants to sex-wrestle you and etc.

The game play is interesting, but horribly flawed and easy. It uses a scroll wheel rpg system to attack and use hentai attack scenes. Only the monster girls have animated scenes and you don't have any animation. The dumbest thing that ever implemented is the Bosses ultimate attack. Once the boss unleash their ultimate sex attack, the boss talks to you and you have the OPTION to not let them use it... What kind of logic is that?! All of the monster girl and bosses take up so much damage and you can easily beat them. To have a good challenge is only fight one type of monster girl once and head straight to the boss. (That's when it's fun).

The Femdom hentai scenes are my favorite genre, but it's a complete Hit or Miss. I'll list all of the HIT and MISS:
    -Hit: You will have favorite monster girls as they range from slime, elf, succubus, fairy, undead, insects, harpy, etc. My favorite is the Golem girl, wolf girl, and Elf girl boss.
    -Miss: There are 4 LOLI monster girls and their breast sizes are COMPLETELY OVERSIZED, their breasts are completely bigger than their bodies (In my opinion). And I find this a complete turn off.
    -Hit: The Sex animations are smooth and monster girls give nice and sexual faces when their status is: Turned on, losing, etc.
    -Miss: A few of the monster girls have inconsistent art styles. Most of them have the same NSFW artist and looks really nice and some other monster girls look like they were filtered with pastel colors.

Is it a game worth trying? Of course, but your standards have to be low and not expect the best hentai sex scenes from this game. There are scenes that turn you on but some scenes will have the opposite effect.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

sadooper

The thing about this game is that as a game, it sucks, through and through, but as fap material, it's actually pretty good.

Game Problems:
    - There is no gallery, so you'll want to make a separate save before every boss, as some of them cannot be refought.
    - Combat Blows: I'm a big fan of the whole battle-fuck concept, but this is an awful implementation of it. Basically, the first time you encounter an enemy, use analyze to learn their weakness, then lose and view h-scene. Afterwards attack weak-point. Even if you're under-leveled, you'll still kill almost every enemy within 1 or 2 hits max. Also final boss has no weakness, so you might have to grind if you're underleveled, or just bring alot of potions.
    - Too Much Money? Yeah, thats actually kinda a thing in this game. I don't like struggling for money in games or real life for that matter, but its kind of absurd that the most expensive equipment in the shop is like 1000, but i had at least 15x that by the end of the game.
    - Basically no story or characters: There's like a whopping 5 "characters" (someone you engage in actual dialogue with) but calling them characters feels kind of insulting to the word. At best, they're troupes, but it would be most accurate to call them cardboard. The story is just as non-existant: you wander into a monster-girl infested realm, and have to escape. The second to last boss has some cheap "lore" for this world, but it's not even worth the time it took to read.

H-Content:
    - Voice acting is solid, and even though i don't understand a word of it (Japanese), it definitely adds to the experience.
    - All of the CGs are pretty good, and unique from each other. Some girls do the same things, like there are 2 or 3 that titfuck you, but they're all drawn in different positions, which makes each one feel unique even when similar to ones that you've already seen.
    - The animation is surprisingly good. It's just the basic image-editing style of animation, which I typically dislike, but even with how basic it is, the creator clearly knew what he/she was doing.
    - The writing and translation are solid, and definitely enhance the overall experience.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Marcelo2626

9/10 chart
    7/10 characters
    plot 8/10
    gameplay 8/10
    fun 9/10
    well, i liked the game but i confess i felt it could be better, there came a time when it was all very repetitive but it was good while it lasted
  7. 3.00 star(s)

GoldenRetriever123

Version: V1.0

The best thing about this game is the sex scenes, well drawn, basic but good animation and quite a variety. But everything else is pretty average, the gameplay is cookie cutter even if it combat is just basically sex, the progression of skills and equipment is practically nonexistent, and finally the story, its nothing. Waifu tier girls in drawing, cardboard in personality.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

TheeSonus

I can't bring myself to give this game any more than three stars.

It's pathetically easy until the final boss, you can one or two shot every enemy if you hit their weakness. I never lost a SINGLE fight, and I didn't even grind. At most I just took out the enemies that got in my way.
    You also get WAAAY too much money, so you can instantly buy the best gear from it as soon as you see the shop and you'll always have a bunch left over to buy potions.

The H-scenes are passable, but the voice actresses did do pretty good work on this, so I am definitely happy on that front.
    Unfortunately, you CANNOT get the scenes from replaying the battle through the menu, and have to back track all the way to wherever the girl is in order to surrender to them just for completion's sake. Also, didn't fully check for myself, but I'm like 90% sure there's one or two girls that you just straight up can't fight again. So that's great.

For what it is, this game is fine I suppose. There's better, but it works well enough. You can beat it in about like an hour or so if you don't particularly rush through, and beat the epilogue in about 20 minutes. Feel free to download it if you want, just approach with caution.
    Oh, also, make sure to save often. There's a small glitch where you might crash after a fight. I only experienced it once and it was when I was completely surrounded and forced into one fight straight after another, but better safe than sorry.
  9. 4.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

It's pretty good. But overall, it felt like a tiny, teensy bit of a disappointment.

Gameplay: 4/5, Good enough, but pretty easy.
    The first section, you can easily one-shot any enemy if you hit their weakpoint. Second section is the same. Third level on, two-shot. Now, I technically grinded since I wanted to see what each girl did, and find each of their weakness, so it might have had an experience. But I fought no more than 5 per level. So, that's saying something.

Also, for the gallery, maybe I'm missing something, but there's no easy way to see animations. Also, you don't unlock all scenes from beating the game, you have to lose to each monster individually (I think. I beat the game, Paralouge too, but no "lose scenes" unlocked). Also, there's no real variation of animations for each enemy, i.e. each monster does one thing. Animations take a while, which I understand, but I still feel a bit disappointed.

Overall, it's an easy game to beat. But the final boss is suddenly way harder than the previous. Still beat it first try... Gallery is slow, and a chore. Also replaying scenes replays the scene. Not one of those, "see the animations" kind of deals.

Visual: 4/5, Mixed Bag.
    Several artists worked on the game, and each have their distinct art style. One can even see the variation on the main image and main menu. While I wouldn't say any of them are particularly bad, it's a bit jarring to see such variation. And Ohm is a literal flesh monster girl which kind of scares me, personally.
    Again, as I always say in this department, it's all subjective. The environments are really good, and the art overall is also really good. But there's a variety of art styles which is mildly jarring, and some monster girls are of a slightly lower quality.
    Also, 90% of all girls are well-endowed. They're all curvy. Some may be short. Some are tiny fairies. But basically, most are curvy monster girls.

Audio: 5/5, いいよー
    Each girl has their own voices. There's lewd sounds. There's footsteps, music, and whatever. While the music is average, the lewd sounds are pretty nice, and the voices are great.

Though, I sort of feel as though the VAs were a bit awkward.

Story: 5/5, Undertale, Hentai Edition (Really, it's 3/5).
    Basically, you fall into a trap, and fall into a zone where monster girls want to collect mana, and you just want to escape, and through a journal find that their weakness is sex too. So, you fight with your platinum dong.
    While it has some sort of nice background and depth to it (which you sort of learn later on) it's nothing... Great. It's not a deep story, it's not overly intriguing. It gets it's job done and generally makes sense. It sort of follows the MGE kind of world so...
    Not bad, but pretty standard.

Overall: 4/5, Minor Issues, but Pretty Hot Overall.
    The game is easy, so anyone who wants to blaze through can. It's also easy to lose, so those who want to lose, can. I still have some gripes with story, some gripes with gameplay, some gripes with visual. But in the end, those are all minor problems, and

This game is definitely worth playing. It's about an hour long if you just play it. Longer for sure, if you want to 100% it yourself.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

palolz21

Just a complete game that has everything you would want from this genre. It doesn't have any missing parts to and ends nicely, and most importantly there is no down time. No bad things about it. Probably one of the best games on this website.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

Cofman

Welp, I tried at least 40 minutes of this game, and kinda liked It's style and simple gameplay, where you pick a type of grope that enemy is weak for, BUT, crashing after every 2nd-3rd battle Is
    not what I expected.
    Anyway, some people said, that resisting in this game is useless,
    Verdict: recommended, at least, to see the gallery
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ColdArmoredPaladin

For an RPGM game I really enjoyed my playthorugh of this game. Art and animations were well done. Had one minor issue during combat scenes but nothing that wasn't easily fixed. The plot is simple and easy enough to follow. All in all well worth playing for fun or for fapping.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

WeebTbh

For a hentai jrpg, gameplay wasn't too bad and the aggressive difficulty made it enjoyable and fun (I kept my TP negative just for those nice animations).
    The dialogue is pretty nice, the art is impressive, animations were welcome.
    Overall, one of my favorite hentai jrpgs.