RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
2 why the game has male domination tag while its a femdom game
any one
Most likely someone seen "Male Protagonist" and assumed there would be "Male Domination" but it's mostly Femdom

Some events in game imply Male Domination though it's been awhile but I remember
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you are going for a stretch of the imagination then Battle Fuck Prostitutes and in earlier builds I think Luka could get the Prostitue Job and lewd girls though unfortunately that one might have got patched...

Oh there is the fun skills that let you Steal Panties and Milk the girls which is probably the closest thing to direct Maledom that this game gets.

There are some differences if you play ToroToro's Original Japanese Version compared to Dargoth's Translation
A couple scenes were spiced up in "translation" for more fan service femdom as sometimes ToroToro would really hammer home a Taboo fetish and for some strange reason some of the girl's ending scene dialogue implies they would toy with the Hero more in the future was considered too cute to keep (Luckily that isn't the case with :love:).

Last edited:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
huh then my copy or the copy here must not have been update since vanilla shop isnt translated all the way i have to use a guide to figure it out
Yeah Dargoth disappeared awhile back...
Last official post on his site from is from November 25, 2018
Last update on his bitbucket 2019‑01‑13

Hopefully someone compiles the latest update and post that here

Reactions: tacosnap123

tacosnap123

Mar 3, 2018
Yeah Dargoth disappeared awhile back...
Last official post on his site from is from November 25, 2018
Last update on his bitbucket 2019‑01‑13

Hopefully someone compiles the latest update and post that here
i just want to say thank you for that link i followed it through and manged to patch my game so i think if somone can update the folder thats currently on this website so its up to date

Reactions: masterdragonson

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
i just want to say thank you for that link i followed it through and manged to patch my game so i think if somone can update the folder thats currently on this website so its up to date

Better that people learn to patch themself's, since that link will stay "up-to-date" only for a few days.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Better that people learn to patch themself's, since that link will stay "up-to-date" only for a few days.
While that link would never be as "up-to-date" as the translator's page it would be nice if the main page was updated every few months. Was last updated in Jun 24, 2019 and as mentioned it's missing a lot. Just more convenient for new fans or those that are having problems with the translation tool (though it's better then that auto patch garbage that malfunctioned if one little thing in the directory was off :cautious:)

Besides some people actually come here for game news.

Mar 31, 2018
so is the download links on the first page the latest version of the game for these patches listed on page 40 and if not can someone please update the first page

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
MGQ Paradox 2.23 Data Folder Compiled On 2-24-2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
After losing to that 7 tail moraine
I have problem
Every 4 movement a monster appear
It make the game hard to play
Any solution

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
After losing to that 7 tail moraine
I have problem
Every 4 movement a monster appear
It make the game hard to play
Any solution
there is a few monster abilities that you can learn that reduces encounter rate. Check the wiki for which ones, dont know off the top of my head

ahmad809

Feb 10, 2018
Any one I really need help
Reaaly
Every one movement monster appear
It’s like bug or lag in the game

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Any one I really need help
Reaaly
Every one movement monster appear
It’s like bug or lag in the game

Check your part's abilities (not skills) if any one has double encounter or Encounter Quintuple equipped

Last edited:

Mortdecai

Jun 29, 2018
How long does it takes to complete the "game selector" process?

I got stuck in "Processing CommonEvents.rvdata2" for hours

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes