RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

braymann

Jan 20, 2019
I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but does evasion not work in this game? I tried making a support character that can boost everyone's evasion, and even though some characters get above 100% evasion rate, they still get hit by everything.

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
I haven't seen anyone else mention this, but does evasion not work in this game? I tried making a support character that can boost everyone's evasion, and even though some characters get above 100% evasion rate, they still get hit by everything.
AFAIK it's potentially magic that's hitting them? There's magic evasion as well. Not sure what's the divide between magic and normal evasion though could be anything that's not a standard attack goes by magic.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Yes. It's a known issue. Evasion is a useless stat. From what I recall hearing, it was so OP in part 1 that Torotoro nerfed it to oblivion when part 2 came out.

edit: I can't find a source for my memories though, so I might be wrong.

Reactions: masterdragonson

braymann

Jan 20, 2019
Yes. It's a known issue. Evasion is a useless stat. From what I recall hearing, it was so OP in part 1 that Torotoro nerfed it to oblivion when part 2 came out.
Damn, that's a lot of work down the drain. Thanks though, It's good to finally know why nothing was working for me.

Quinn

Jun 18, 2017
Hey I just noticed the links have changed. Do the new ones have the latest translations and bug fixes applied?
It has the latest translation as of posting by [B]masterdragonson[/B].
That means it's up to 5-12-2020. Any commits made to the bitbucket won't be updated here until someone uploads it again but I'd recommend to just update it yourself since there's almost a commit every other day.

BTW the version I uploaded to Gdrive which is right above the upload by masterdragonson is more or less the same as far as commits go except its a gig bigger because i forgot to delete the scripts.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys how do I get the Worm Summoner licence? I did Lily's quest (the text was all in Japanese) in Ludite village but I have yet to receive it. Is there something that pops up later? I ask because my Human characters have been at Human level 10 for ages and I would like to change there racial class if possible.

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Hey guys how do I get the Worm Summoner licence? I did Lily's quest (the text was all in Japanese) in Ludite village but I have yet to receive it. Is there something that pops up later? I ask because my Human characters have been at Human level 10 for ages and I would like to change there racial class if possible.
I think I got the race change from letting Promestein experiment on a character. Try talking to her in the castle. FYI, the wiki is your best source for this kind of info.

edit: Promestein unlocks the human -> vampire transformation, amongst others. Lucia unlocks the worm summoner transformation. Try talking to them at the pocket castle.

Sep 1, 2018
I think I remember getting it after completing Succubus Village.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
I have just completed the Colosseum and neither Lily nor Promestein will allow my humans to change racial classes except for Luka's and his Angelic ones due to plot. Do I need to progress more or have I borked my game?

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I have just completed the Colosseum and neither Lily nor Promestein will allow my humans to change racial classes except for Luka's and his Angelic ones due to plot. Do I need to progress more or have I borked my game?
you need to recruit lily; and later she will give you quest for job item; check quest board in pocket castle

Last edited:

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
I have done the quest in Ludite village for Lily. Is there one after that?
you need to recruit lily; and later she will give you quest for job item; check quest board in pocket castle
I have done the side quest for Lily in Luddite village and yet I received nothing. Is there one after that quest?

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I have done the quest in Ludite village for Lily. Is there one after that?

I have done the side quest for Lily in Luddite village and yet I received nothing. Is there one after that quest?
I think I got the race change from letting Promestein experiment on a character. Try talking to her in the castle. FYI, the wiki is your best source for this kind of info.

edit: Promestein unlocks the human -> vampire transformation, amongst others. Lucia unlocks the worm summoner transformation. Try talking to them at the pocket castle.
Did you even read my post?

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Did you even read my post?

I did. I even have completed Lily's side quest and got the Heavy Magic ability. According to this wiki page I should have unlocked it when I completed this quest.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I did. I even have completed Lily's side quest and got the Heavy Magic ability. According to this wiki page I should have unlocked it when I completed this quest.
You did not read to the end; it says you get lily's research key item for lucia's quest, it says right on that page ccccccccccc linked just a bit lower, get lucia in ng+

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes