RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jengky

Mar 6, 2018
If you are using an already patched version you won't be able to, you have to use the original japanese version.
but I donwloaded from OP link gave....
but I still gonna looking for raw version tho....
do anyone have the link or torrent??? :D

Jengky

Mar 6, 2018
Am I glad I found this place, sucks the OP hasn't updated those Part 1 links yet. Is that MEGA link from a few posts earlier the true final version of the English patch?
yeah that dargoth final patch for part 1

Flasefake

Mar 12, 2018
Hey, so this is a kind of dead thread, and I'm real late to the party, but the links are dead and I wanted to know if anyone had one or could re-upload.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Hey, so this is a kind of dead thread, and I'm real late to the party, but the links are dead and I wanted to know if anyone had one or could re-upload.
If you go back a page and look at Jengky's post it has a mega link for Part 1 translated, don't forget to remove spaces in link

Reactions: ponyguy

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
ok first file has a virus has bin straight away deleted by avast.
hmm ok that's odd whas it chrome who made that sound becausse i still have the file but it happend when i DL'd the first part thats when the sound whent off.

unless it whas the 2chapter DL at gofile

ok no i dont know anymore

Last edited:

AZZchezzx

Dec 20, 2017
If you mean one single link, then there's a MEGA one page before (post #153, even though it's still splitted in three parts). Otherwise, the three links in the OP works, just saying.
the link on the previous page didnt work so i downloaded all three parts but now i aint got a clue what im supposed to do with them could someone pls explain.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
the link on the previous page didnt work so i downloaded all three parts but now i aint got a clue what im supposed to do with them could someone pls explain.
Once downloaded all of the three parts, just double click on the first and then extract! The first part will take even the second and the third so don't worry about anything and just let Winrar/7zip and such do their job and that's it.

AZZchezzx

Dec 20, 2017
Once downloaded all of the three parts, just double click on the first and then extract! The first part will take even the second and the third so don't worry about anything and just let Winrar/7zip and such do their job and that's it.
when i extract it doesnt let me do it then it says the same volume cannot be used as the source and the destination

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
when i extract it doesnt let me do it then it says the same volume cannot be used as the source and the destination
Try another way: always starting from the first archive, right click on it and then - if you have Winrar - just choose "Extract Here". Let me know.

AZZchezzx

Dec 20, 2017
two days ive been trying to install this game not knowing what i was doing wrong but thx to u i can finally play :) and again thx by the way

Jengky

Mar 6, 2018
Ok, I'm just gonna leave it here....
MQP part2 JP ver.(RAW) > < single link

Btw for who didn't know, copy folder 'Pictures' in folder 'Graphics' in part 1(もんむす・くえすと!RPG前章 ver1.21\Graphics\Pictures) and copy and replace to the same destinations in part 2 (J:\MQP\もんむす・くえすと!RPG中章 ver2.20\Graphics\Pictures). Tada, now you can see all BF scene (that already you got) from part 1.
*useless information isn't it? its just for make this post seems longer. LOL XD

Minifranger

Aug 8, 2017
Hello,

I have google translated all the ShowMessage() inside the Maps and CommonEvents folder of Dargoth work, so that should be enough to have an enjoyable experience. I didn't test my work so any feedback is appreciated.

You can find a partial english 2.23 version in the mega : #F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Edit : I'm working on a fix

SaorZX

Apr 21, 2018
Ok, I'm just gonna leave it here....
MQP part2 JP ver.(RAW) >>> <<< single link

Btw for who didn't know, copy folder 'Pictures' in folder 'Graphics' in part 1(もんむす・くえすと!RPG前章 ver1.21\Graphics\Pictures) and copy and replace to the same destinations in part 2 (J:\MQP\もんむす・くえすと!RPG中章 ver2.20\Graphics\Pictures). Tada, now you can see all BF scene (that already you got) from part 1.
*useless information isn't it? its just for make this post seems longer. LOL XD
The link ask for a password to download it. Do you know what is the password?

AZZchezzx

Dec 20, 2017
when i open the game it says that the file is corrupted and i need to scan it then reinstall but when i do that it stays the same does anyone know what i need to do

Trilonias

Jun 13, 2017
Need to change your locale from English to Japanese. Or, if it works, an emulator to run it in Japanese locale.

Minifranger

Aug 8, 2017
Hello,

New update, the translation was way harder than I though it was, so I had to ignore some specific lines to translate most of the game.

Basically, there are around 270 000 lines of ShowMessage() to translate, around 23 000 of them contain a "\" and didn't get translated (but around 12 000 of them were already translated).

That leave around 11 000 lines of ShowMessage() not translated, this should not affect much of the experience as most of these lines are for affection stuff ect...

With a rate of 5 lines translated per second, it took around 20 h to translate all ShowMessage().

Overwrite the Maps and CommonEvents folders of Dargoth work to make it work.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes