RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

ArzorX

Sep 2, 2019
This might have been answered already but are all H-scenes translated already?
Before 2.40, yeah all the h-scenes were completed translated. For the new ones in the timeloop event only the ones in this list are translated.
Note: the scenes are translated but we haven't upload them to the repository because we need to test them and that our proofreader give us the good sign to finally upload it.

Here is a little peek of one of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ZengQa

Oct 22, 2017
I've just fought a few mimics. Do they not respawn at the same chest? I want to befriend them.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
I've just fought a few mimics. Do they not respawn at the same chest? I want to befriend them.
after defeat the not respawn so if you want to add the mimic to your team is more about luck and afinnity, but if for some reason you fight against every mimic you found and still coundn't add to your team theres's is a hide island on the outer sea that you can reache going to east from happiness villager, will be a lot of mimic there that you'd be your best chance.

Fauser123

Jan 1, 2021
RPGM VX Ace resolution is really poor. Did anyone try to apply a shader? (not just a resize tool).
If the game was less modded I would suggest changing the engine and porting the game but oof that list of mods...

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
maybe talking about the script list

on a small sidenote changing engine form VX ace to MV is doable i think there a script that can help with all game data the problem will be you have to manually rezise every single character sprite to fix in MV and there are slot of characters.

Fauser123

Jan 1, 2021
what mods?
Yes scripts.

maybe talking about the script list

on a small sidenote changing engine form VX ace to MV is doable i think there a script that can help with all game data the problem will be you have to manually rezise every single character sprite to fix in MV and there are slot of characters.
Indeed doable. But rewriting custom scripts that are Japanese and might use some ruby tricks with no idea how they will slow the game (Ace is already on its knees and takes a few secs to load the game) might be a huge pain in the butt.

JNX1997

Jul 8, 2020
can somebody give me a link the 2.35 transladed? or another full transladed ver with the collab (i blink for a few years on dis a suddenly my 2.23 is not the newest ver....but still no part 3.... any hopes on dat?)

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
can somebody give me a link the 2.35 transladed? or another full transladed ver with the collab (i blink for a few years on dis a suddenly my 2.23 is not the newest ver....but still no part 3.... any hopes on dat?)
download from OP and update?

JNX1997

Jul 8, 2020
im new on the forum and i kinda dont know wat is OP. i got a 2.23 already on eng from a friend and im doing the update from 2.23 to 2.30 but i kinda dont know how to do it. im just gonna be cutting a pasting on a copy folder but i dont know if it transladed
download from OP and update?
im new on the forum and i kinda dont know wat is OP. i got a 2.23 already on eng from a friend and im doing the update from 2.23 to 2.30 but i kinda dont know how to do it. im just gonna be cutting a pasting on a copy folder but i dont know if it transladed

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
m new on the forum and i kinda dont know wat is OP. i got a 2.23 already on eng from a friend and im doing the update from 2.23 to 2.30 but i kinda dont know how to do it. im just gonna be cutting a pasting on a copy folder but i dont know if it transladed
OP is 1st post in a thread

You got 2.35 there, the other link will point you masterdragonson's post which will give you the link to the translation and 2.35>2.40 update.

You need all 3 things to have up-to-date game and translation.

IFortheGloryn

Feb 2, 2020
OP is 1st post in a thread

You got 2.35 there, the other link will point you masterdragonson's post which will give you the link to the translation and 2.35>2.40 update.

You need all 3 things to have up-to-date game and translation.
the correct sequence that I should follow is:
1° donwload the OP
2° update the game
3° use the traslation arquives
or the sequence doesn't matter?

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes