• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Is there any mechanical reason to using 'talk' against bosses? Since you can't recruit them like that, is there an achievement or completion tracked for talking all the bosses to 100, or maybe they can give rare items?

Or does it only exists for fun and lore?

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
Is there any mechanical reason to using 'talk' against bosses? Since you can't recruit them like that, is there an achievement or completion tracked for talking all the bosses to 100, or maybe they can give rare items?

Or does it only exists for fun and lore?
Pretty much just fun and lore. There's no such achievement (at least not before part 3) and I've never seen a boss give anything valuable. I'm not sure if bosses even give you stuff at all.

On another note, I really don't see the point of the talk skills that do nothing but lower affinity, since there seems to be no benefit from having it low and some benefit from having it high. Maybe to reduce the chance of recruiting someone you don't want so you don't have to constantly reject her?

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Pretty much just fun and lore. There's no such achievement (at least not before part 3) and I've never seen a boss give anything valuable. I'm not sure if bosses even give you stuff at all.

On another note, I really don't see the point of the talk skills that do nothing but lower affinity, since there seems to be no benefit from having it low and some benefit from having it high. Maybe to reduce the chance of recruiting someone you don't want so you don't have to constantly reject her?
I think it might just be a meme, but if I had to pick an explanation it's because enemies with high affinity frequently interrupt combat to give you gifts or open conversation which can be pretty annoying if you are trying to farm them and can't 1-round them for whatever reason.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Since the timeloop event is nearing completion I wanted to ask once more, though I know it's been answered before most likely. Are the linked downloads in the WIN/Other section of the OP the current, latest version of the game or would one need to grab the files from within this thread between their version and the current?
2.41 is latest

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Is there any breast expansion in this game? Because I recall some flat chested characters get access to paizuri skills which are highly dependent on the size of the titties.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Is there any breast expansion in this game? Because I recall some flat chested characters get access to paizuri skills which are highly dependent on the size of the titties.
Rami and Daji always did good damage with that. I wish there was such an option.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
Most +xp effects don't stack. According to the game the ones with "Earn +x%" will stack but "Earn x%" won't.

What about the xp/jp songs you can get from gadabout or dancer or whatever. Are those party-wide non-stacking effects? So if you want to just cast that every fight you can ignore most other sources?

E: apparantly that song only works for the 4 people in the battle, not even the full party. I feel like it used to work for the ful party in part 1? but maybe my memory is faulty.

Either way I'd still be curious how the stacking of that spell works with everything else.

Last edited:

Picklifier

Jan 7, 2022
What about the xp/jp songs you can get from gadabout or dancer or whatever. Are those party-wide non-stacking effects? So if you want to just cast that every fight you can ignore most other sources?

E: apparantly that song only works for the 4 people in the battle, not even the full party. I feel like it used to work for the ful party in part 1? but maybe my memory is faulty.

Either way I'd still be curious how the stacking of that spell works with everything else.
Lucky Song and Miracle Song apply a buff to all active party members, so you can get it on everyone by switching them out after using it on them, and they lose the effect if they get incapacitated and revived. The effects of those two, Lucky Hunter, and the alchemist skill that increases experience all stack additively with each other and equipment/ability/trait bonuses. The bonuses from skill buffs are also way higher than their descriptions say in 2.41, such that "double" means +400% and "triple" means +600%, and they affect race XP even if they don't say so.

For an example, if you have a character with a Job Wrist, they'll get 50% XP, 150% JXP, 100% RXP normally. If you use Lucky Song on them, they end up with 450% XP, 550% JXP, 500% RXP. If the character is affected by Lucky Song and Miracle Song, they'll get 1050% XP, 1150% JXP, 1100% RXP.

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
Alice the 16th is drawn by kenkou cross.
Would it be too much if I sent in a request for the game makers of MGQP to only use "Kenkou Cross" when drawing new monsters as well redoing old monsters. Maybe that "Psychadellic" art could pitch in with some "Arekisihi" and then good awesome sensual art all around right?

• Angry
Reactions: Duke Greene

BlackAion

Jan 21, 2018
Would it be too much if I sent in a request for the game makers of MGQP to only use "Kenkou Cross" when drawing new monsters as well redoing old monsters. Maybe that "Psychadellic" art could pitch in with some "Arekisihi" and then good awesome sensual art all around right?
No thank you. Kenkou Cross would not go hard monster girl like some of these monster girl designs and I honestly like those monstrous designs. Kenkou cross also refuses to draw giant monster girls which more than a few of them are. I do wish they redid some of the monster designs as many look like they were drawn by an amateur.

Reactions: bwardyunbip

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
They would never listen to you, not to mention you would have to send your message in Japanese and on Japanese site. This is not some patreon game when user can make requests that would make graphic limited to a single artist, unless you are willing to fund it yourself, not to mention it would slower development even more.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes