RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 2 v2.41] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Which difficulty do you recommend for the first time.

It should not be too complicated but not a walk either.

"Hard" will be ok?

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
Which difficulty do you recommend for the first time.

It should not be too complicated but not a walk either.

"Hard" will be ok?
Should be. Anything between "Normal - Very Hard" should be fine, from what you are saying. The other 2 difficulties are extremely hard, generally meant for NG+.

Reactions: Jimmyodi841

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
Considering this has been the pattern so far:

1675644157859.png

I'd assume part 3's going to be much bigger than 1 and 2 combined. That'd be my thought process with it.

I'm trying to remember if monster girl quest chapters 1 2 and 3 had a similar thing going on. Aka chapter 3 took longer to release compared to 1 and 2, and if it was bigger/longer than both combined. Don't remember unfortunately.

The other difference is that the author's been working with lots of other people this time. You can tell because there's lots of different art styles this time for characters, vs the amount compared to monster girl quest.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Thayron

JakeMSG

Jul 2, 2017
The other difference is that the author's been working with lots of other people this time. You can tell because there's lots of different art styles this time for characters, vs the amount compared to monster girl quest.
That also is compounded with the time we went through the Unspecified Global Illness of the Past Years, which, apparently, made some of the artists go missing in the meanwhile...

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
That also is compounded with the time we went through the Unspecified Global Illness of the Past Years, which, apparently, made some of the artists go missing in the meanwhile...
Yeah that would make sense too.

You can tell it's a huge project based on the massive pool of recruitable characters alone. That and how long the game is, and being 2 routes long.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Considering this has been the pattern so far:

View attachment 2369232

I'd assume part 3's going to be much bigger than 1 and 2 combined. That'd be my thought process with it.

I'm trying to remember if monster girl quest chapters 1 2 and 3 had a similar thing going on. Aka chapter 3 took longer to release compared to 1 and 2, and if it was bigger/longer than both combined. Don't remember unfortunately.

At this moment they are in the phase of verification, correction of errors and general adjustments.

It was meant to be released last year but as the content is quite big (they themselves say it's bigger than part 1 and 2 together) there are still some things to fix.

I think there is really little time left.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
At this moment they are in the phase of verification, correction of errors and general adjustments.

It was meant to be released last year but as the content is quite big (they themselves say it's bigger than part 1 and 2 together) there are still some things to fix.

I think there is really little time left.
Yeah that's what I thought, the bigger than part 1 and 2 part. That was just my conclusion, and I didn't know they announced it lol.

Unfortunately we still have a bit of a wait after that for the translation.

Thank you for informing me.

Jimmyodi841

May 4, 2018
Yeah that's what I thought, the bigger than part 1 and 2 part. That was just my conclusion, and I didn't know they announced it lol.

Unfortunately we still have a bit of a wait after that for the translation.

Thank you for informing me.
This information was published on their Ci-en page last October.
Translated by Arzor-X Blog:

We are sorry, but the final chapter of Monster Girl Quest RPG will not be released this year. The final chapter of Monster Girl Quest RPG will be released in 2023. There is a lot more content compared to Part 1 and 2 combined, and the number of things to check, adjust, and revise will be very high. The script itself is equivalent to more than 50 books, and the total number of H-scenes in all chapters combined is more than 2,000, which is a Guinness World Record. However, thanks to the long time you have to wait, the number of event CGs is also very large, greatly exceeding the event CGs included in Part 1 and 2. In addition, thanks to the success of Part 1 and 2, we were able to allocate a significant amount of money for the music, and thanks to that, the BGM that embellishes your adventure has become wonderful as well. Thus, we are presenting the final chapter of Monster Girl Quest RPG on an unprecedented scale… We are in the final stages of production, so please hold on just a little while longer.

Now, regarding what to expect after the release of the final chapter of MGQ RPG. We have reflected on the fact that Monster Girl Quest RPG has become exceedingly large in scale, so we plan to make future games on a medium scale in a compact production period. But even so, the games will still be long enough in the general sense of the meaning. There are currently two games in production. One of them is a game that takes place in the Cthulhuverse, and will feature situations similar to those in the short story below.

As you can see, the main character is an agent of a cult organization, and the game is about reviving an evil god (4 to choose from) worshipped by the organization. If you succeed in resurrecting the evil god you worship, the game will be cleared and you will receive a naughty reward from said god. However, if you fail in your mission, you may be raped by a female creature or a temptress, or you may even be sacrificed to a hostile organization that worships another evil god. If the hostile organization resurrects another evil god, the world will be destroyed. In that case, of course, the game is over and the protagonist will be raped and fall prey to the resurrected evil god. We are planning to make such a medium-sized game after the final chapter of MGQ RPG. As for the other game we’re working on, it’s still a secret.

Besides the two games that are already in production, there are two other games that we have in mind that we want to make. There are so many things we want to do, but we’re in a situation where we can’t do everything at the same time. However, we are determined to complete the four games mentioned above. And of course, all of these games will focus on reverse rape and milking the loser, and we promise to satisfy those with the same tastes with a variety of fresh ideas. But first, please wait for the final chapter of Monster Girl Quest RPG, which will conclude this long adventure.

Then in November they posted this info in case you haven't seen it.
After that they have not said anything.

Reactions: ss6 and Eltnum

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
This information was published on their Ci-en page last October.
Translated by Arzor-X Blog:

We are sorry, but the final chapter of Monster Girl Quest RPG will not be released this year. The final chapter of Monster Girl Quest RPG will be released in 2023. There is a lot more content compared to Part 1 and 2 combined, and the number of things to check, adjust, and revise will be very high. The script itself is equivalent to more than 50 books, and the total number of H-scenes in all chapters combined is more than 2,000, which is a Guinness World Record. However, thanks to the long time you have to wait, the number of event CGs is also very large, greatly exceeding the event CGs included in Part 1 and 2. In addition, thanks to the success of Part 1 and 2, we were able to allocate a significant amount of money for the music, and thanks to that, the BGM that embellishes your adventure has become wonderful as well. Thus, we are presenting the final chapter of Monster Girl Quest RPG on an unprecedented scale… We are in the final stages of production, so please hold on just a little while longer.

Now, regarding what to expect after the release of the final chapter of MGQ RPG. We have reflected on the fact that Monster Girl Quest RPG has become exceedingly large in scale, so we plan to make future games on a medium scale in a compact production period. But even so, the games will still be long enough in the general sense of the meaning. There are currently two games in production. One of them is a game that takes place in the Cthulhuverse, and will feature situations similar to those in the short story below.

As you can see, the main character is an agent of a cult organization, and the game is about reviving an evil god (4 to choose from) worshipped by the organization. If you succeed in resurrecting the evil god you worship, the game will be cleared and you will receive a naughty reward from said god. However, if you fail in your mission, you may be raped by a female creature or a temptress, or you may even be sacrificed to a hostile organization that worships another evil god. If the hostile organization resurrects another evil god, the world will be destroyed. In that case, of course, the game is over and the protagonist will be raped and fall prey to the resurrected evil god. We are planning to make such a medium-sized game after the final chapter of MGQ RPG. As for the other game we’re working on, it’s still a secret.

Besides the two games that are already in production, there are two other games that we have in mind that we want to make. There are so many things we want to do, but we’re in a situation where we can’t do everything at the same time. However, we are determined to complete the four games mentioned above. And of course, all of these games will focus on reverse rape and milking the loser, and we promise to satisfy those with the same tastes with a variety of fresh ideas. But first, please wait for the final chapter of Monster Girl Quest RPG, which will conclude this long adventure.

Then in November they posted this info in case you haven't seen it.
After that they have not said anything.

Yeah I've seen/spoiled quite a bit of stuff for myself from looking at the wiki, because I was interested, but didn't have a ton of time to invest in the game. I just recently beat it, and now I'm on the collab stuff, so I still have that to do.

Thank you very much for the info though.

Reactions: Jimmyodi841

Silent man

Nov 4, 2020
Does anyone here onow how to fix the game played on Joiplay? The H scene wont come up although I fiddle with the settings. Certain moves will crash the game and the battlefuck games cant be played. Anyone can help?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Jobs/Races Unlocker to V2.41

I made a simple modification to the game, I decided to share it here if anyone is also interested.

this will unlock some Races and Jobs that would only be available in part 3 of the game

* Some Races are locked for being incomplete, Like Chaos and Archfiend

** the mod just removes the need for Job/Race Change key Items, you will still need to do the prerequisites for Jobs /races, for example for Magus King, you will still need to master Sage and King

*** I don't know if this could conflict with files from the future part 3, but personally I find it difficult to happen, because even returning the backup file, nothing is broken, but the Jobs/races are still unlocked if you save with them unlocked

just put the "Classes" file in the DATA folder of the game ("Classes-BKP" file is a backup of the original file)

this will unlock the Jobs: Goddess' Apostle, Corrupted Hero, Cosmic Magus and Magus King

and the Races: Sphinx, Queen Succubus, Queen Vampire, Queen Mermaid, Queen Elf, Queen Fairy, Queen Slime, Nine-Tailed Kitsune, Queen Lamia, Queen Scylla, Queen Harpy, Queen Insect, Queen Alraune, Seraph and Fallen Angel

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 27 Votes