RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 2 v2.41] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.80 star(s) 27 Votes

nvoim

Nov 9, 2019
Do all recruited monster girls have special interactions when you take them with you on story quests? Like the four bandits' antics? I find them funny.
I think almost every girl has at least a little bit of commentary that they add when talking to various NPCs. Certain ones - like the bandits you mentioned - have much more than others, however.

Reactions: Damien Rocks

sven0567

Apr 10, 2018
I think I'm gonna need more talkers...
Who talks?
Luka, the sparrow girl? Etc?
I got the painting girl at the end of pt1 for a long time, I recall she had some great talking skills/ability. Then again, as the game goes on you can just level some people in the Informant job or whatever so they can always perform the skill.

ravenerts

Oct 24, 2021
Hello, can anyone help me with this? I really wanna play the collab event, someone said that I have to patch something manually by using PC, but I don't have any access to it rn. TIA

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Public Utility: I didn't see anything being commented on, so just to inform here, there is a mod that will remove the censorship of some CGs, Not All, and as far as I know, some were made by AI, but they were reviewed, and as far as I've seen , I didn't find any very bad. the mod can be found in the Mods Tab of the Monster Girls quest Paradox

Thanks to TheLegendaryRPG for the 211Ruders and Tibluedream uncensor projects!

211Ruders and Tibluedream:
REV IA:

i Recommend Download REV IA first (IF you want the uncensored ones by IA, if dont, just skip), then replace with 211Ruders and Tibluedream Uncensors in the folder

Some exemples: Morrigan is from 211Rudens Uncensor, Brunhild is From Tibluedream Uncensor, Quetzalcoatl and sara are from Rev IA Uncensor
ev_brunhild_ha07.png ev_brunhild_ha07.png ev_coatlus_h3.png ev_coatlus_h3 uncen.png ev_morrigan_hc5.png ev_morrigan_hc5.png ev_saraevil_hb2.png ev_saraevil_hb2 uncen.png

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 27 Votes