RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
I know how to patch but not from bitbucket.
I am able to patch it perfectly when masterdragonson does it.
You dont patch anything with masterdragonson's file, you only replace files he pathed for you, he does all the work.

The last commit was 9 days ago I know, but in the downloads folder on bitbucket shows only 2020 versiom
the files in the download from the bitbucket have 01.10.2021 date, not 2020, i have no idea where you got that from.

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
You dont patch anything with masterdragonson's file, you only replace files he pathed for you, he does all the work.

the files in the download from the bitbucket have 01.10.2021 date, not 2020, i have no idea where you got that from.
Yep. Masterdragonson decrypts the patch, i compile it in the game, test it if it has bugs and then i zip it to send here.
Yes, my work may be little but its important too

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: masterdragonson

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Yep. Masterdragonson decrypts the patch, i compile it in the game, test it if it has bugs and then i zip it to send here.
Yes, my work may be little but its important too
And to finish it, i entered the link provided by masterdragonson in the latest one he did

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
And to finish it, i entered the link provided by masterdragonson in the latest one he did
Sorry but you did it once and you did not remove files that were removed as part of an actual update mentioned in his post. But you still pushed that mess into OP.

There is absolutely no need for making a whole 2.7-3.1 GB update each month just to update translation files if masterdragonson already makes it only 15mb update , and bitbucket can be updated anytime so you are only up to date for one or few days.

And this got nothing to do with your current initial question where you got bitbucket files from 2020 for whatever reason.

Just use his update since you said you got no problems with it, be happy and play the game. There is no need to force yourself to upload it here if it's too complicated.

Last edited:

avientone

Jun 23, 2020
:censored:
I finally got to the time loop and almost beat it but I wanted to ask if there are any secrets or surprises in the loop that I might have missed.

kayest

Jan 17, 2021
befor i download the game again what are the added events that 2.41 has just want to know if its worth downloading it now or wait for more updates

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
befor i download the game again what are the added events that 2.41 has just want to know if its worth downloading it now or wait for more updates
Well it hasn't been integrated into the translation yet since it just released today so it's still a waiting game.

As for what is in it
  • One character sheet got updated.
  • 1 Blowjob and 1 Boobjob got added.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • A few combat pics
  • Probably some bugfixes
  • Map 633 was removed.
ct_ningyohime1.png

Updated the Raw JP Update Links
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-35-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481

Shirufu

Dec 28, 2020
Well it hasn't been integrated into the translation yet since it just released today so it's still a waiting game.

As for what is in it
  • One character sheet got updated.
  • 1 Blowjob and 1 Boobjob got added.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • A few combat pics
  • Probably some bugfixes
  • Map 633 was removed.
View attachment 1436685

Updated the Raw JP Update Links
https://f95zone.to/threads/monster-...2-v2-35-torotoro-resistance.1766/post-4448481
Those scenes are normasl pocket castle scenes or added in the time loop event? (I have not played the event, or anything in 2.40, I am waiting for it to be translated so no spoiler please) thanks!

• Thinking Face

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Those scenes are normasl pocket castle scenes or added in the time loop event? (I have not played the event, or anything in 2.40, I am waiting for it to be translated so no spoiler please) thanks!
I don't know, when I compared 2.40 to 2.41 those were the new files :HideThePain:
Besides what files were changed, added, or removed I'm not sure of the script changes.

diabolus18

Jan 4, 2018
Why did they continue to update MGQP 2 instead of working on MGQP3 ?
MGQP3 ist leider noch nicht draußen, da mein japanisch sehr schlecht ist kann ich leider auch nicht nachsehen ob langsam was angekündigt wird wann der 3 Teil endlich rauskommt

Sorry for writing german, I was tired and a idiot ;-)

english:
MGQP3 is not yet released, because my japanese is so bad, i can not understand the offical site so i don´t know if a release date is announced

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 32 Votes