• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

RPGM Completed Monster Girl Quest: Paradox [Part 3 Demo v3.00] [Torotoro Resistance]

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
how many sex scenes would i lose out on, if I dont want to lose?
I dont want an exact number, but would like to know if its worth playing if i dont want to reload every fight
Technically one for each enemy you fight, though some of them have the dialogue re-used within their requests. Also, some enemies can't be recruited, but there's a switch in the third room of Luka's inn where you can immediately unlock everything in the recollection gallery.

rbaba12

Sep 3, 2018
guys i finding this picture on the file. but when i try recollecting the scene theres no scene when her ovulating like this one. anyone know how to see the scene?

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
A question, how do you equip shields when you are in the Battle Master job? I equiped the ability Equip: Shield but it still doesn't let me, I remember that in part 1 if I equipped that ability I was able to select Shields but now I can't, it has to be a way since the Shield Knight job requires you to equip 2 shields dor some skills to work

Garprinny

Sep 9, 2017
The Battle Master job has dual wielding as a passive trait, which disables the ability to equip shields. Same thing for other jobs with dual wielding as a passive, like Ninja or Godfather. The Captain Shield job has the dual shield passive which enables the wielding of two shields, and thus the use of those skills.
Ah thank you very much, now I get it. My original goal was to put Mina in the Battle Master Job and Let her equip a shield since Savage Warrior makes her Berserk from the beginning of the Battle and well I want to control her. Guess I'll just give her a weapon that increases defense as an alternative.

DarkusCrawler

Dec 29, 2018
I need a little help with my game, The Queen Bee and The Ant Queen dissapear from my party after i complete the quest to recruit Spider Princess, my first thought was that they 2 where back to the pocket castle but when i search for they 2 they are not there, even is they are not in my party, can someone tell me what i need to do to not lost they.

Last edited:

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
Downloaded the game in the OP just now, the archive/folder say 2.41, but the game window says 2.40. Which is it?

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Has anyone edited the variables to have Alice’s and Illias’s in the same game?
I looked into it a bit during chapter 1 but didn't see what all ripple effects it has. Since later on their stories do diverge and an overall event tracker does exist it could cause strange bugs.

The choice of which one to take at the beginning:
Switch 4 Alice Chosen
Switch 5 Ilias Chosen

If they're in the Pocket Castle:
Switch 1005 Alice In 1F North
Switch 1026 Ilias In Cathedral

They share similar lines so it will look odd if both chosen are flagged as true however you might be able to smuggle one in the pocket castle and they would be ignored in main story scenes.

Reactions: Aioria619

Mister_Mystery

Dec 30, 2020
I really stink at patching, because every time I update the game everything goes back to Japanese.

Must I start from the square one again!? At least I have my save files...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I really stink at patching, because every time I update the game everything goes back to Japanese.

Must I start from the square one again!? At least I have my save files...
Did you try the or compiling the ones from ?

The process is a lot easier if you have the files decrypted as you just overwrite the old files.

Yukihirou

Feb 4, 2018
Anyone got this to work ?

^ A patch for Paradox that enables companion lines even when they aren't in party.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
Anyone got this to work ?

^ A patch for Paradox that enables companion lines even when they aren't in party.
Have you tried it before asking? Are you getting an error? If not it should be working fine.

4.70 star(s) 32 Votes