Unreal Engine Monster Girl Ranch - Farming/Breeding Game [Dev Thread]

Verpa

Jul 4, 2020
Sorry for the lack of updates, project is still in development. As I said this is a side project I only get to work using my free time (not much).
Thank you for the support!

Now, onto what have been done:

• Took some time to write and start to code the basis of the interaction system. Still plenty to do before showcasing it;
  • I've started to work at the Lamia character: next week you'll get to see her;
  • Also took some time to study control rig to use in some modular sex animations and other cosmetics, like the monster girls' tails.
  • I'm also adding placeholder images and animations to help stablish the first alpha.
  • Last but not least, the inventory is done:

1714795302995.png

Verpa

Jul 4, 2020
Hey there!
First look at the Lamia character base. This is a WIP so I'm open to critics about all the characters.

1716946516956.png

Also, now there is a tab inside the backpack for tools:

1716947121300.png

Next update: Sex scenes!

BeezBubble54

May 13, 2023
Genuinely extremely excited for this, there's nothing to scratch the Harvest Moon and H-Game itch I have and I think this will definitely do it.

Reactions: Verpa

Verpa

Jul 4, 2020
Genuinely extremely excited for this, there's nothing to scratch the Harvest Moon and H-Game itch I have and I think this will definitely do it.
Thanks BeezBubble54! Definitely there is a gap in this genre/market that needs to be filled.

I've done some improvements with the game visuals and animations as you can see below. The tails of the monster girls were previously simulated by physics (messy result). Now, they have a clean movement with the new simulation:

catwave-ezgif.com-optimize.gif

I had the time to experiment with some animations and workflows to implement them in-game. I'm no animator/3D artist so a lot of tweaks are being coded to be procedural and reusable. Next week I'll post one of the sex animations of the Cow Girl to demonstrate the advances.