• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN RPGM Abandoned Monster Girl University [2019-02-28] [nyakochan]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
UhbgPE.png

Overview:
Monster Girl University is a monster girl dating sim, and you play as Alex, a human girl who finds herself in an indecisive place in her life, unsure of what her next steps are or where to go. She decides to apply to Monster Girl University, attending a school filled with monster girls, being the only human girl on campus.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-05
Release Date: 2019-02-28
Developer: nyakochan
Censored: No
Version: 2019-02-28
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

E6b3_2.png fegrO0.png NwU8R_.png o8ktox.png

Last edited by a moderator:

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
I remember when this first came out. The art and concept was good, but game play was wonky. If memory serves me the author decided that they were not cut out for script writing.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
Why does it have gay tag?
No, because really. "Monster Girl University", tagged with gay, and a female protagonist according to the bio, what's with this? (Though, it's abandoned anyways so I have half a mind to say.. does it even matter?)

Reactions: Garnser

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
I really dont understand why to upload a abandoned game. What makes you think somebody will download the game if you already know the game will never be finished? -.-

Reactions: Garnser

Drzok-Ur

Jan 27, 2018
Man this dev kinda just disappeared off the face of the planet. Their last twitter activity was in July and their Itch.io has been dormant for almost exactly a year.